• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you've played to much brawl when_________....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
... you dream about landing perfectly sweet-spotted bairs with Pit.

... you daily surf fanfiction.net for Brawl fanfics.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
You know you've played to much Brawl when your biggest worry about going to college is finding someone else there to play it with... Yeah... xD
this is often the case, at least for my friends anyway, since it seems they don't wanna play anything but Melee or Halo 3.

Spherical Ice

Smash Rookie
You manage to unlock almost everything and the rest is next to impossible to unlock, then you forget about one of the best games in creation, and then explode from lack of really good video games...

:p

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
when your train of thought is as follows:

1. x+1=2 solve for x
(OK if 1 is at 50% and I foxtrot and use ftap at extended hitbox, could 1 DI and stay off the edge or could I perform a dair spike? Will I be able to recover from that? What if 1 is edge hogging? I bet 2 is a johnny.)

M@v

Subarashii!
when you play for less than a few hours a day, or at all, you kick yourself because your not playing enough.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
When if you get blinded by a light, the flashes you see are in the shape of brawl characters (it's happened 2 me).

PeachMaster562

Smash Cadet
when ur trying to sleep and u keep on hearing (as ur trying to sleep) the SSBB Main theme.....
and u sort of humm it :psycho:

P

Pr.Flarema

You've played to much Brawl when, you suffer withdrawal for not playing it for 30 minutes.

Wolfenpilot687

Smash Rookie
When you see yourself as the character you have been playing and you doný respond to anyone if they don't call you i.e. Fox.

(It happened to me...XD They even recorded it on video.)

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
-When you start imagining Snake and Samus Pairings because of those codec calls with Mei-Ling and Ottocon...

dmastar648

Smash Rookie
when you make grenades out of tinfoil(snake)and falcon punch people(captain falcon)
guilty of both

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
Just before I fall asleep, I would think of all the fights in Brawl I had and how I can improve on them...I think I might have an addiction to it.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
When you think Ichigo is Ike whenever he says banki and you think he will use Great Aether. This come's from one of my friends The Sleepy One. :D

This thread is moved to the form games eh?

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
You forgot Falcon's "Come on!" when he calls the Falcon Flyer.
I honestly hadn't even noticed him saying that before you noted..

I quess I still haven't played too much SSE.

Edit: Also, Snake says "Kept you waiting, huh?!" when he gets out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom