• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you've played to much brawl when_________....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yougo

Smash Rookie
You know you've played too much Brawl when you have to buy a new wii cause the old one dosen't want to run smash anymore

PCHU

Smash Lord
You continually look around, wondering if any primids are going to show.
You get a Tabuu tattoo.
You LOVE your main.
You say PK before everything.
You say FALCOWN before everything.
The fight is always on.
You're never ready yet.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
when you win the trophy for playing too much on the collection screen. the one labeled "You're a smash ***!" (cookie for the reference)

when you've alphabetized you're custom stages.

PCHU

Smash Lord
When you crouch and slide in basketball, thinking you're so advanced.
When you SH for mindgames in basketball.....it works, too.
When you try Great Aether in basketball, trying to cling to the goal whilst catching the ball when it goes through the hoop.
When you get yelled at, you simply yell "I hoop for my friends!".
While running track, you constantly yell "You're too SLOW!"
In boxing, you Falcon PAUNCH.
You "charge up a smash attack" right before you kick the soccer ball.

And last, but not least, when you're winning at chess, you scream into your opponent's ear "YOU MUST RECOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!"

hectichobo

Smash Ace
When you pretend theres brawl physics in your bedroom and you trip every time you move.

When you get bord when you play it. < Oh snap... I think i've played to much brawl

When you see a giant jigglypuff outside your window. < This also applys for smoking too much weed.

PCHU

Smash Lord
When you willingly stay up this late to post....
Goodness, this is nuts.
I mean, I should be doing something else, like talking to family, but I want to stay as long as I can to see what kind of funny junk you people can come up with.

When you fill your MP3 Player with Brawl and Melee music. -guilty
When you have a CD of Brawl and Melee music. -guilty
When you draw a picture of Falco, adding on several details. -guilty
When you draw a picture of Wolf, putting it on the front of your school binder so people know that they're good, but you're BETTAH. -guilty
When you DRAW POKEY'S MACHINE. OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE TO FINISH UP. STUPID ANGLES AND MECHANICS.... -guilty
When you've played Brawl so much, you have to stop playing for one month just to make up for all the time you lost. -guilty
When your friends don't want to play you because you're too good. -guilty
When you have a friend who keeps bugging you about how bad he beat you. -sadly enough, guilty, even though I beat him, too.
When you have to make up games INSIDE THE BRAWL UNIVERSE just to have fun. As in, it's a game in a game. -guilty, it's called "use the n00b as the ping-pong ball while using Ike and Roy. I accidentally killed the "ball", so my friend killed me. No matter how good he makes himself out to be, I can't help but laugh. His skill is nothing compared to mine now.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
When you willingly stay up this late to post....
Goodness, this is nuts.
I mean, I should be doing something else, like talking to family, but I want to stay as long as I can to see what kind of funny junk you people can come up with.

When you fill your MP3 Player with Brawl and Melee music. -guilty
When you have a CD of Brawl and Melee music. -guilty
When you draw a picture of Falco, adding on several details. -guilty
When you draw a picture of Wolf, putting it on the front of your school binder so people know that they're good, but you're BETTAH. -guilty
When you DRAW POKEY'S MACHINE. OH MY GOSH, THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE TO FINISH UP. STUPID ANGLES AND MECHANICS.... -guilty
When you've played Brawl so much, you have to stop playing for one month just to make up for all the time you lost. -guilty
When your friends don't want to play you because you're too good. -guilty
When you have a friend who keeps bugging you about how bad he beat you. -sadly enough, guilty, even though I beat him, too.
When you have to make up games INSIDE THE BRAWL UNIVERSE just to have fun. As in, it's a game in a game. -guilty, it's called "use the n00b as the ping-pong ball while using Ike and Roy. I accidentally killed the "ball", so my friend killed me. No matter how good he makes himself out to be, I can't help but laugh. His skill is nothing compared to mine now.
I'm gonna try that ping-pong thing.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Holy Crap, back there I meant to say Marth and Roy.
See what staying up late does to 14 year olds?

Another thing that just means I should lay off of Brawl.

PCHU

Smash Lord
You've played too much Brawl...
When you make your own version of Brawl.
When you play Brawl for more than 12 hours straight.
When you vote for characters that no one has ever heard of.
When you make a super smash band.
When you have your own moveset.......and have learned how to use it effectively.
When you make Brawl figures out of LEGOs.
When you're taking a history test; the question is "Who is this famous astronaut?" You simply say "Hmmm. It's Captain Olimar, or either that, Samus...wait, no arm cannon, IT'S OLIMAR!"
When your teacher passes you, but only because of that one answer.
When you try to teach your dog to say "WATCH THE POWER OF AURA!"
When you mistakenly yell "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!" to a 5 gang members, each holding a gun.
When you actually win that fight, and all you did was SHFFL.
When you say "PK FIRE!" before lighting a match.
When the match actually becomes lit BEFORE you strike it.
When whenever a rainstorm comes, you stand out there shouting "PK THUNDER!" hoping it'll strike your tail so you can go flying into the nearest person.
When you jump on your bed and get gimped by the ceiling.
When you consider the fan in your room an 'environmental hazard', repeatedly running into it for points.
When you try to find out what a Yoshi tastes like.
When you make a youtube video of your reenactment of the Master and Crazy hand fight, with your friend volunteering to be the player.
When you see a turtle, you think you have to save somebody.
When instead of you saying "Leggo my Eggo!" You say "Hands off my bread!"
When you greet somebody, the first thing you say is "Hiiii!"

PCHU

Smash Lord
HA LAWLZ I have more at my disposal.....
Plus, I like the song I'm listening to, so I can come up with more than one reason.
You have played too much brawl when....

Three entire seasons of American Idol pass, and you're still trying to collect every sticker 10 times.
You can play a medley of all the themes of Brawl on every instrument....nonstop.
You name your twins Nana and Popo.
You know every sound every character makes, and you blurt out one at random.
You succeed in swallowing a motorcycle, and wonder why you just woke up in the hospital.
You get hit in the head, and hope no one fsmashes you.
You make a fighting game of Brawl, with Mario and Luigi as Ryu and Ken.
Wario is Akuma.
You send 10,00 hate e-mails to Sakurai saying "CURSE YOU!" in japanese.
You get sent to work an army tank, and you protest "Personally, I prefer the air!"

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
...when you bust out laughing because your biology teach said KNEE

....when you slap your belly and chuckle after any form of victory. <----I actually do this one

....when your teacher rejects your essay about historical figures arguing that "Mew2king is not in your text book. >.>"

Edit: I forgot one and this is another one I actually do.
....you immediately curse out Sakurai after your trip.

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I absolutely LOVE this board, but I don't think this one is on (I still haven't read them all)

You know you've played too much brawl when you think your dog got nerfed from Melee coz it wont do the same tricks

YOurs too-mush-brawlingly,
CedricIzDead

Linkpwnsike

Smash Rookie
You'll know when you've played to much Brawl :

when you pick up a baseball bat and try to make your friends go flying

when you need money you beat up your friend and hope coins come out of your attacks (coin match)

when you pick up a flower and hope fire will shoot out of it

when you throw nuts at your bully to try to knock him out (deku nuts)

when you see a kick ball you pound on it till it breaks

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
When you see a punching bag, you wonder where the bat is.

When you see a stinky man and you wonder where his bike is.
You see a book about dinosaurs, read it, and say, "Hey, this book is incomplete. Where's Yoshi?"
When you see a wolf/fox/bird, and wonder where its blaster, reflector, and landmaster is.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
- Your parents offer you the car keys for the night, and all you can think is, "Personally, I prefer the air."
- You jump around your basement for days on end, trying to figure out how to do a mid-air jump.
- Your nightmares are of people you dislike getting Smash Balls.
- You wonder what your Final Smash would be if you could get your hands on a Smash Ball.
- You walk very carefully everywhere you go--Hey, you never know, there might be a pitfall there!
- Some of your most common lines, especially in fights, are "Falcon Punch!" "PK Fire!" "All troops, move out!" and "C'mon, step it up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom