• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you've played to much brawl when_________....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
When you play melee and an octorok comes out and you're kirby and i'm going no where with this and...."oh boy, I'm so hungry, i can eat an Octorok!"

BUNI

Smash Apprentice
Lol I was gunna make a thread like this

You know you play too much brawl when you dream about it, wake up, realize it was a dream, miss it, and go turn on your wii and start playing.....at 3AM
WOW that one happens too me all the time, i actually just got done playing (3:20AM) and i am tired now.

BTW Ageman 20XX i really believe ican only play marth in white, sonic in gold, samus in fusion suit (Zamus in purple) and my pink peach. I feel dirty if i deviate from my colors...and i dont think i play as well...

ON TOPIC: You know you've played too much brawl when you dream about Marth and Ike making out >.>

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
You know you've played to much Brawl when someone pisses you off, and you mutter under your breath "Come on, Smash Ball..... Come on!!...."

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
EPIC LULZ AT CAPT. FALCON.

you know youve played too much brawl when you try to do the motion of sonic's feet in the figure 8 motion in real life

furyberserk

Smash Apprentice
You know you played too much smash when you stand in front of what you think is Fox's gun.

furyberserk

Smash Apprentice
You know you played too much smash if you are already making machinima after the first 2 weeks.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
You automatically know you are playing brawl too much if you consider getting something ridiculous (really, really old game, Japanese only, or in the case of Snake the PS3 and MGS4) when you had absolutely zero interest before hand (and/or you're broke).

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Also, You are playing Brawl too much if you force your friend to do the same thing, or start looking things that have any connection to Brawl on wikipedia, or manage to convince your friend who hasn't been playing games since ever with videos online of final smashes to play (also, that same friend also said "good thing I don't have this game because I would be addicted to it" or something similar, that means it is easy to play Brawl for too long, 1 minute flat)

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
if you can come up with 10+ smash jokes for this thread...then you play too much brawl

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Also, when you can't seem to daydream about anything that has no connections in Brawl (ex constantly daydreaming about beating up your least favorite character or having fun with your mos favorite), however, if you feel tired, you could be playing Brawl too long or are suffering from insomnia (possibly linked to Brawl)

Charizard92

Smash Champion
When you have heart attacks when not playing Brawl. Also, when you wake up one day and there are Brawl bad guys beyond your bed (if you still have one), do not pick up the hobby of shooting at shadows. Although a grade drop might or might not be related, I had my grades drop to borderline A during this semester, but I got a 4.0 when I was Smash obsessed before the game came out so maybe that isn't the case, because this year I was always smash obsessed.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
in the mall there was tooo many pple and i just wanted to fsmash my way into the movies it was soo crowded. im like wtff i wish i was ike

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
-When SSB4 is announced, you freak out and have a seizure.
-You make random endorsements for random characters to be in SSB4
-When you pre-ordered SSB4 as soon as it's announced
-If the characters you wanted to be in SSB4 did not get in SSB4, your head explodes.
-You try to Cape in real life (Yeah, I've done this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom