• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you've played to much brawl when_________....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martham112

Smash Cadet
When you successfully find an AT in Pokémon. I did. Brock.

He calls out Geodude or Onix. Onix being the rarer and they act like if they had came from a pokéball.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
When you start a new file in a Pokemon game, take on the Elite 4 with only a Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard, then question why you lost.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
When you start yelling at a person for their response to one of you posts (happens to me all the time, stop it!)

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Your post sucks! Just kidding:)
When said date that you dash-dance with grabs the disco ball and shoots arrows at you.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
When your obsession ends up making grammatical errors and things make less sense (sorry, had to do that)

redzoneNRG

Smash Cadet
When deciding to play X-Men Legends 2 one day instead, and nobody notices when the Iceman player refers to his character as Ice Climbers numberous time.

It took us around 30-40 minutes of play till somebody caught the error.

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
When you try to randomly ask your friends to lightly throw empty plastic bottles with you so you can cape them when they hit you (I have done this..)

When you buy random nintendo games to learn more about your main(s).

When you go to Japan and buy Fire Emblem to learn about Marth.

When you try to Inhale everything in your path and see what copy abilities you get.

When you go unconscious filled with the feeling of epicness when you just finished an epic match.

When you have to force yourself to sleep after playing... every night...

When you try to smash your head on a rock to perform Rock Smash.

You start a new game in Kirby Squeak squad, and wonder where all of the character's copy abilities are.

When you try to find advanced techniques in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness.

When you make up more than 10 reasons why you've played brawl too much.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
when u complain about ur second jump being nerfed :p
when u try busting open sandbags hoping to find cd's and stickers
when u think stickers have ability boosting properties
Getting ur prom date to wear a pink princess dress, then have her dance and sing La la la la la laaaa

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
when you try to jab lock someone in a real fight.

when you can't figure out why your second jump isn't working.

when you throw your friend off a cliff and wonder why he isn't reappearing above you.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
-Try to Dedede chain grabbing people, and it doesn't (or does! o_O) work.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when the second jump (button) isn't working.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you try finding your damage percentage meter.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you wonder how many stocks you have left

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you scream at people in [non-smash] fights "SPAM FORWARD AIR!"

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you post on this thread.

-You know you've played too much smash when you try to dash dance in a fight to keep proper spacing.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you fight for you friends. [I think I just won this thread! :laugh:]

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you wonder when you try to find a character in Brawl to fight.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you forget what Melee is.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you wonder why someone you see get KO'd isn't respawning 10 feet above the air, or someone doesn't scream "Game!", or "Game Set!".

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you try to unleash your final smash (in a DBZ game).

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you wonder which three of your taunts you should pull off.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you memorize all your Brawl friend's Brawl codes.

-You know you've played too much Brawl (as Snake) when you wonder why your up smash won't slide across the entire stage.

-You know you've played too much smash when you seek to cancel the lag in your aerial attacks.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you have actually read all of my above comments. Seriously. :laugh:

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you begin quoting characters in the game.

-You know you've played too much of Brawl's Subspace Emissary when you begin to look up to the sky to where the Halberd is now.

-You know you've played too much smash when you look at a cloud that looks like Master and/or Crazy Hand (and you think that's them), and prepare to fight them (and possibly think you hear the Final Destination theme of any smash game).

-You know you've played too much smash when you try to L-cancel your homework.

-You know you've played too much smash when you try to wavedash to go places.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you are obssessed with trying to f*** Zero Suit Samus. Seriously, wierd 12 year olds are obssessed with trying and thinking about f***ing her. It kinda scares me sometimes! :laugh:

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you try to DI out of everything.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you Prepare yourself, or scream "Prepare Yourself".

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you are about to get in a fight, and wonder when both you and your foe(s) will make their personal entrance, and when the announcer will scream "Go!"

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you name your children after characters in Brawl. Seriously if one of you had like any children named after charactes in Brawl, I'd laugh so friggen hard. Imagine someone with 8 kids named Solid Snake, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Mr. Game and Watch, Bowser, Sonic the Hedgehog, Captain Falcon, and Zero Suit Samus. Actually-I should do that! :laugh:

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you hide in boxes, and expect to hurt your foes by popping out of it.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you forget your real name.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you have read all this.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you literally kept reading the last six points I made, and still bothered to read this one! :laugh:

PCHU

Smash Lord
You've played too much Brawl when you attempt to rob a store with your 'Landmaster' (a beat-up Station Wagon you just totaled driving through the front doors), get the police called on you, you shout "You're too SLOOW!" as you shovel the money in your bag, then get shot on the way out, turn around with a bullet through your head and scream "HAH! I STILL HAVE 4 MORE STOCKS, SAMUS!" and actually perform a getaway with the 'Blue Falcon' (aka you're plan B Station Wagon) you said cost you 'all your coins', and go 'home' (A cardboard box with a smash Logo), and talk TO YOURSELF about how 'much money you got' (A dollar and 2 cents).

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
You know you've played to much brawl when sex becomes dull. Time to roleplay.

[but no, sex is still much better than brawl. I'm not so sure about Melee though. I think Melee=Sex]

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
-Try to Dedede chain grabbing people, and it doesn't (or does! o_O) work.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when the second jump (button) isn't working.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you try finding your damage percentage meter.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you wonder how many stocks you have left

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you scream at people in [non-smash] fights "SPAM FORWARD AIR!"

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you post on this thread.

-You know you've played too much smash when you try to dash dance in a fight to keep proper spacing.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you fight for you friends. [I think I just won this thread! :laugh:]

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you wonder when you try to find a character in Brawl to fight.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you forget what Melee is.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you wonder why someone you see get KO'd isn't respawning 10 feet above the air, or someone doesn't scream "Game!", or "Game Set!".

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you try to unleash your final smash (in a DBZ game).

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you wonder which three of your taunts you should pull off.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you memorize all your Brawl friend's Brawl codes.

-You know you've played too much Brawl (as Snake) when you wonder why your up smash won't slide across the entire stage.

-You know you've played too much smash when you seek to cancel the lag in your aerial attacks.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you have actually read all of my above comments. Seriously. :laugh:

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you begin quoting characters in the game.

-You know you've played too much of Brawl's Subspace Emissary when you begin to look up to the sky to where the Halberd is now.

-You know you've played too much smash when you look at a cloud that looks like Master and/or Crazy Hand (and you think that's them), and prepare to fight them (and possibly think you hear the Final Destination theme of any smash game).

-You know you've played too much smash when you try to L-cancel your homework.

-You know you've played too much smash when you try to wavedash to go places.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you are obssessed with trying to f*** Zero Suit Samus. Seriously, wierd 12 year olds are obssessed with trying and thinking about f***ing her. It kinda scares me sometimes! :laugh:

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you try to DI out of everything.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you Prepare yourself, or scream "Prepare Yourself".

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you are about to get in a fight, and wonder when both you and your foe(s) will make their personal entrance, and when the announcer will scream "Go!"

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you name your children after characters in Brawl. Seriously if one of you had like any children named after charactes in Brawl, I'd laugh so friggen hard. Imagine someone with 8 kids named Solid Snake, Diddy Kong, Toon Link, Mr. Game and Watch, Bowser, Sonic the Hedgehog, Captain Falcon, and Zero Suit Samus. Actually-I should do that! :laugh:

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you hide in boxes, and expect to hurt your foes by popping out of it.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you forget your real name.

-You know you've played too much Brawl when you literally kept reading the last six points I made, and still bothered to read this one! :laugh:
Wow. If you have come up with that many reasons (around 2x the amount that I have total), you have DEFINITELY played too much brawl.

If you are guilty for most of this, then my head will explode.

PCHU

Smash Lord
To Absolute Zero....
I have probably come up with the most reasons in this entire thread.
I should count them, but they're pretty far back, so wait...

PCHU

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post....
I have made up 88 signs that you have played too much Brawl.
And I am sure I have posted more in a thread much like this.
Much more.

old king coal

Smash Journeyman
you know you have played too much brawl when can beat snake

you know you have played too much brawl when you have a smashboards account. i know this has already been posted but it is just way to true

you know you have played too much brawl when you play mindgames with your dog

you know you have played too much brawl when you have 295+ posts on smashboards (im looking at you PCHI)

you know you have played too much brawl when you blame sakuri because you tripped in real life (im guilty)

you know you have played too much brawl when you find references to smash in To Kill A Mockingbird

you know you have played too much brawl when you are guilty of all the posts here

you know you have played too much brawl when you are convinced that falco is stalking you *looks over shoulder*

you hate writing 500 word essays for school but don't think twice about posting pages of tactical analysis on a videogame site. (for all the students on the board)
(above is way to true that it is scary)

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE PLAYED TOO MUCH BRAWL WHEN CONSIDER A FAN A MORE DEADLY WEAPON THAN A BOMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom