• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You can add one non-videogame character to Smash. Who?

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Id personally say James Bond (honorable mention to Geralt & general Nintendo owned characters like Captain N) although when I think of non-gaming characters in Smash the 1st name that comes to mind for myself & potientially many other people is Goku.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Goku but not this one:
If i can add only 1 Char it has to be a version of Goku that represents both the Fun Adventure of Classic Db As well as The SSJ World Ending Battles so Obviously BAM:
Goku Gt he has 1 Alternative Costume:
That being Goku From the Original Dragon Ball
aswell as colour Reffrences to these gis:

For Some Moves he could have:
Power Pole for Smash Attacks!
B: Kame Hame HA
Side B: Kaioken
Up B: Nimbus Cloud
Down B: SSJ Charge When Fully Charged Goku Turns SSJ Until The Meter is Depleted!
Final Smash: Super Genkidama/ Spirit Bomb

Also i think the reason why People wanna see him is cus 1st he has TOOOOOONS of really good Games, Is Known for wanting to fight all sorts of Opponents, is Made by Akira Toriyama who also Designend Characters from Dragon Quest with the second alt of Hero being made by using the same style of Eyes As Goku or Gohan! So thats why so many wanna see him! (although i as already steted wanna see an Adult Kid Goku Hybrid and not Regular Adult Goku as hes a bit to bland for my Taste!)

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Logically, I'd add someone like Spongebob, who has a lot of well-loved video games and moveset potential.

But when I talk about who would genuinely have me doing backflips to the moon if she got in...

FazDude

Smash Master
i'd add my oc out of spite

For real, though, I'd probably go with either SpongeBob, Goku, Scrooge McDuck, Clippy, or Chuck E. Cheese.
  • SpongeBob because I feel like he'd be super fun in a platfighter (+ NASB promotion)
  • Goku because... he's Goku
  • Scrooge because of NES DuckTales
  • Clippy because he'd be funny
  • Chuck because the founder of CEC, Nolan Bushnell, also founded Atari, so he's probably the fourth-party character with the most ties to gaming

txhy8

Smash Cadet
Mickey Mouse since Disney already is in the game with Sora I'd figure the first non-video game fighter should be from them and the obvious choice is Mickey his moveset would have elements from all his early cartoons and some elements from Epic Mickey as well which has appeared on Nintendo consoles

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
I've actually thought this out. I feel that if ANY non-gaming character got added to Smash, it'd have to at least be one important to Nintendo's history if not gaming history at large.

Mario wouldn't exist if not for this guy, and almost every other character on the Smash roster wouldn't exist if not for Mario.

Plus come on, it'd kick ass to see Popeye in a plat-fighter.

Otherwise, if I was going by any random character just by my own personal bias, either Osaka from Azumanga Daioh or Perry the Platypus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom