• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0ne

Smash Ace
n0ne you can always stay at my place if thats too late for you to leave.
Alright thx carter .. pm me the address and info for me to google map everything ..

uh btw.. Im REALLY looking to play brawl and brawl + with anyone cause the melee scene looks i dont know busy and stuff and im really bored. Ill be in toronto till feb 5th

Gichan

Smash Champion
u think ur tink is better then distructos :o, I invite u to bring it on ;)
ummm Tin, you do have to consider that distructo didn't play any brawl since my tourney before no waahs. That's like 3 months? So he was pretty **** rusty. Distructo would have given you a harder time.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ummm Tin, you do have to consider that distructo didn't play any brawl since my tourney before no waahs. That's like 3 months? So he was pretty **** rusty. Distructo would have given you a harder time.
meh, depends on the person, cruxis was "stale" and he is still gud, sname with percon u know

@n0ne: dayum, ur leaving right brfore Canada's greatest brawl, brawl+, melee, and SFIV tourney :(, stay 1 moar day (or 2 moar days so u can pack and leave with leisure, if u can that is)

Archmage_flash

Smash Rookie
meh, depends on the person, cruxis was "stale" and he is still gud, sname with percon u know

@n0ne: dayum, ur leaving right brfore Canada's greatest brawl, brawl+, melee, and SFIV tourney :(, stay 1 moar day (or 2 moar days so u can pack and leave with leisure, if u can that is)
Hey, I tried searching the forums for this tourney you are talking about but I couldn't find anything. Could you give me a link to point me in the right direction?

.BlurR

Smash Cadet
oh, max/blur, sorry for not letting you play raynex =P hopefully we can get two TVs going next time like we usually do.
It's alright lol, I stilll got some tips from him in the car

I'll be going to LBT2 so I'll play him there haha (hopefully not in tournament >.>)

n0ne

Smash Ace
@ tinman nah.. i want to bro.. but im here with my mom and brother.. so we have to leave together.. and im the only one who speaks english of the 3 , so, i cant... ive had SO MUCH bad luck on this vacation.... i missed pound 4 too

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
It's hypothetical Tin Man, I doubt he'd start with DDD either. I'm not a great DDD either, but SRTM definitely wants the experience just like I want it on my Peach :)

O and no harm in bringing your recording stuff again next week, we might luck out when someone brings a T.V. that it actually works on :), also the smaller the attendance/more t.v.s the more 1 on 1s we get.

Gichan

Smash Champion
So who is going wednesday? I'll be there again. Sauga...should we even ask?

And Mikey, you also have one more char, but he is a secret right? ;)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Mikey, I need you to somehow give carter or someone from sauga who plans on coming to the next york the 30 dollars you owe me, I need it as tournament money for Nado @ lechamp in montreal.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom