• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikana

Smash Champion
are u dumb, u dun GOOF'd
wut? is l-canceling? ill see if i can get my gamecube back from my dads house. (He's been secrelty playing)
I'm assuming you're serious cause you're just picking up on Melee. You can reduce the lag of your A-input aerials by pressing L/R/Z when the aerial animation is still ongoing. You would press L/R/Z before landing on the surface.

Edit: I'm up for Melee and Project M. Yeayuhzzz.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm not up for Project M till it's at 100%. My priority is also Brawl. I'll learn Melee once I become better than Kalm.

Now can we find a new place to play? I need something to do on Wednesday night other than watch combo videos.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
That's a major problem. I'm really worried about developing bad wifi habits.

Also, I don't have wireless internet. Gonna wire my wii at some point, I guess.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Have we found a new room yet for Wednesday? I need to practice both my Ganon and Olimar for Saturday.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm not up for Project M till it's at 100%. My priority is also Brawl. I'll learn Melee once I become better than Kalm.

Now can we find a new place to play? I need something to do on Wednesday night other than watch combo videos.
camp with falco

you're now better than kalm

.Marik

is a social misfit
We should resume these casuals.

It's not that hard. Go in, find a room, and keep the noise level down.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
If not at york, somewhere.

**** Ontario scene needs to stop dying before I can join it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've got it. How many people are needed to make it a club? Find that many people at York. Can't be that hard.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Somewhere around 15 people are required for it to be an official club, if I remember correctly.

idea

Smash Master
the problem with making it an official club is that someone would have to take the initiative on that, and fill out paperwork, and be held responsible if anyone gets hurt (lol i dunno how that would happen, but still).

.Marik

is a social misfit
the problem with making it an official club is that someone would have to take the initiative on that, and fill out paperwork, and be held responsible if anyone gets hurt (lol i dunno how that would happen, but still).
Seeing as the SmashBoards community has no initiative, this plan is either going to loaft, or flop.

Gichan

Smash Champion
If I was still going to York I would have done started IF being able to get 15 people. I think with brawl, melee, and ssfiv it is easy to attain and start but smash alone, I highly doubt.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Me and Akariss go to York so like... He might want to take the initiative and do that. Sylvantes goes to York along with a buddy of his that plays so that is at least 6 people including the two that posted above. Not a bad start for just off the top of your head people. I ASSUME that the two people above have friends that would join... But you can never really assume such things. So yeah, just to clarify, I will not take any initiative to do this, BUT, Akariss might.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I know lololo, i don't know if i should barf or give advice.

I'll do both.

University is way different from high school, people don't come to you, if you are bored and "seek" friends (LOL) then you better not be an uber nerd who can't talk to people. You gotta do the talking. Most poeple go in; sleep, eat, fart, through their lectures then leave to see their friends.

Also, for girls, there are a thousand more girls than guys so get some balls, talk and you get laid. Dayzin gona get dat ***** cause he black, girls looove them dat chocolate. And btw, didn't you go to college before? how come you switching to york?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
university is lame loooool
dundas square ftw though,ryerson all dai<---shoulda been waterloo but my parents are lameeee

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
I know lololo, i don't know if i should barf or give advice.

I'll do both.

University is way different from high school, people don't come to you, if you are bored and "seek" friends (LOL) then you better not be an uber nerd who can't talk to people. You gotta do the talking. Most poeple go in; sleep, eat, fart, through their lectures then leave to see their friends.

Also, for girls, there are a thousand more girls than guys so get some balls, talk and you get laid. Dayzin gona get dat ***** cause he black, girls looove them dat chocolate. And btw, didn't you go to college before? how come you switching to york?
Lol, I was at humber for two years doing animation, now im doing a year at seneca for vfx

Pin0yX

Smash Rookie
Jean Vanier CSS represent! LOL, if you guys find a place to play i'd love to come

idea

Smash Master
soo...anyone up for melee this week? or what? does anyone still care about this <_<

i'ma bring a controller and stop by if anyone else posts about it, but i don't think i want to bother bringing a console that day when it's the first week of school.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'll play Melee. I'm a complete noob at Melee though, just warning you.

Just tell me when and where and I'll be there! [/unnecessary jingle]

I'll bring my gamecube, but I've never had a copy of Melee.

But if people show up to play Brawl, just know that takes precedence over Melee.

****, I'm going to be late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom