• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

5ive

Smash Champion
Some of us have work all day?

(ME) Just sayin
lmao no one cares or gives a ****.

If anything, we'll just have a tournament that won't count on PR (seeing a lot of the PR probably won't be here), but maybe we'll have like a two dollar admission fee.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
Some of us have work all day?

(ME) Just sayin
ARE U ****ING STUPID TODD U WORK FOR UR ****ING MOM FOR LIKE 1HR AND GET PAYED 10 BUCKS REFFING STUPID KIDS ABOUT HOW TO BE BAD AT SOCCER. GET A ****ING REASL JOB THAN TELL USE HOW YOU SUPPOSEDLY WORK FOR THE (WHOLE DAY) NOW GO TO THE ****ING YOURK UNIVERSITY FREE TOURNEY OR UR GETTING ****ING KICKED OFF THE ****ING PR

inb4umad
or
10mad

stfu ging.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
ARE U ****ING STUPID TODD U WORK FOR UR ****ING MOM FOR LIKE 1HR AND GET PAYED 10 BUCKS REFFING STUPID KIDS ABOUT HOW TO BE BAD AT SOCCER. GET A ****ING REASL JOB THAN TELL USE HOW YOU SUPPOSEDLY WORK FOR THE (WHOLE DAY) NOW GO TO THE ****ING YOURK UNIVERSITY FREE TOURNEY OR UR GETTING ****ING KICKED OFF THE ****ING PR

inb4umad
or
10mad

stfu ging.
lrn2spell plz.

5ive

Smash Champion
You attacked an attack with an attack. Playground arguements, even IF Swizz is partially illiterate.

edit: LMAO AT THIS ARGUEMENT

5ive

Smash Champion
Whoever is coming to York today is in for treat. The Project M team has frame perfect physics now.

HYPEEEE

5ive

Smash Champion
Due to our ride situation, we will be there a bit early (2 or 3) <_<. So if anyone wants to come earlier... it would be nice.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
OMFG -_-
iwent to the killbear camp for 4 days instead of attending this mini tourney.
OMFG
i quit life
I don't deserve to live.
I am not a human anymore.
GG
Reset life
---> L + R +A + Start

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wait, so people are actually showing up there over the summer? Might come by next week. My Ganon's improved by a lot since that one time I came and got three-stocked by someone's Falco's chaingrab. Also trying to get into Melee, so might play a few games of that. How much earlier are people showing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom