• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
We don't play Melee because we do not have Gamecube memory cards? That's the only reason why I don't play Melee...

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
hahah memory card johns! that's great.....yeah melee today = fail. practically no one is coming and by the sound of it, we're all going to end up in the brawl room (whoever does come) playing ftlulz. next time i guess.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
York is really far for me. I have to come up there all the way from downtown. That's why I haven't been going.

That and I sometimes have work/homework to do.

Tzunami

Smash Cadet
Lol, well, I'm gonna go with a friend in 30 minutes and we'll have a melee disc + memory card.

Also Worldjem, how come I've never seen you around if your downtown @__@. You should've came to one of my downtown events last year. We had some good times.
(edit: If you did come and I just didn't realize the sry in advance >___<)

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yeah, no memory card... No Mewtwo :*( (Yer, he r kewl)

And no one came! Ok... well like no one came and brought there Wii, my friend and I came, and 6 other people came so that's 8 but no one came with there Wii so there was no point in hijacking a room and so it died out and we went home...

Super sad :*( Next week lotsa people pl0x?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I was so sad no one came... So sad...

I might be able to bring my Wii, but I leave at like 730-8pm so there's no point in bring my Wii if this scenario happens again =O

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yar, most weeks it might be better, everyone seems like they're too busy, doing other things which leads to people not coming since if this person doesn't come, than they might not come as well...

idea

Smash Master
locked? that's odd...i don't remember any of those rooms being locked before. we've stayed there till like 10 pm without the room being closed up.

Tzunami

Smash Cadet
locked? that's odd...i don't remember any of those rooms being locked before. we've stayed there till like 10 pm without the room being closed up.
Yea, but I guess it was because no one was there. We found a few empty rooms with TV's. But we arrived at like 7:30pm because we both had midterms today so probably everyone who showed had already left.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
come next week you'll come in your pants.

no lie.
if that's not made of win, I have no idea what is. :laugh:

but yeah, next week will be own, for sure...and if you want a true sneak peek of David's sexiness, check out the He-Man tournament videos! You know...in the "Loser's Finals" section! (I say this...because I envy and idolize your playing...**** you....and your goodness.....and such....) *is probably going to get the ***-**** twice as bad next wednesday*

NoobSchoolBus

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm relatively new, and York is on my way home from campus (Ryerson. lol) And I'd LOVE to get in on some competitive 1v1 brawl. I'll be there next week.

As for equipment, I can totally bring down a Wii+Brawl if need be. I alwsy have a Wii-to-VGA cable coming in the mail so we can hook one up to a monitor if no one has any spare TVs. I think it'd work on a laptop as well.

Anyway. I'm really glad I found this thread as this is exactly the kind of group I've been looking to join!
See you next week, guys!

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
wow no show for today...?
well i may be able to come for the following wed so hopefully there'll be some people there.... and if i'm coming i'll have my wii+64+melee+brawl

oh and samus person.... that mm for jitz is still up ;)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
if that's not made of win, I have no idea what is. :laugh:

but yeah, next week will be own, for sure...and if you want a true sneak peek of David's sexiness, check out the He-Man tournament videos! You know...in the "Loser's Finals" section! (I say this...because I envy and idolize your playing...**** you....and your goodness.....and such....) *is probably going to get the ***-**** twice as bad next wednesday*
iunno mostly i've been working on peach and marth and fox :laugh:

but yeah i'm pretty decent with sheik.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
just come over and practice LOL

i will teach you to fux with amazingness

this weekend is bad and the next weekend is bad but after that i'm free LOL

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
yeah same!!! hahah yeah, maybe sometime during the week (any week) if there's time or something +wednesdays + any other random tournaments you guys are having....I'm no good with "wall of text" so the second i see it on tourney listings, i normally stop reading a quarter way through so...i'll need to be brought up to date once in a while.

Sion Barzhad

Smash Rookie
Wow this is amazing, I go to York & by the way I'm also in the top 5 best brawl players in Canada, if Bethune College wants to challenge Founders to a Smash tournament then you guys have got to let me join up, I really just want a good challenge for once in a while. I also have a good friend of mine who is #4 in the Top 5 as well.

Anyways if anything please email me at or add me via msn sionb@live.ca

My wii code for brawl is 3051 - 0651 - 1176 if anyone wants to play

Also I want more information on this, do you guys usually play every Wednesdays ? I can supply a Wii, 4 controls & brawl & I have 3rd Strike for PS2 so its not a problem if no one can bring a Wii.

Please hit me up with some information on this.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
one of top five in canada huh.... sry but i'm a little skeptical i'll add you on msn play me when you're free to do so

edit: oh and have fun in kansas guys =]

Sion Barzhad

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm not surprised with the skepticism because no one has seen me play, I understand it but the only way I can prove that is by playing you. If you guys are still doing the competitions on Wednesdays at York then please let me know so I can come down & play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom