• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Lol, well, I'm gonna go with a friend in 30 minutes and we'll have a melee disc + memory card.

Also Worldjem, how come I've never seen you around if your downtown @__@. You should've came to one of my downtown events last year. We had some good times.
(edit: If you did come and I just didn't realize the sry in advance >___<)
Well, I don't actually live downtown and I only started going to college this year, which happens to be downtown. Which is why I have to come from downtown to go to york because it's on the wednesday and I have a class that day.

I probably wouldn't have known about anything downtown last year.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hey I'm not surprised with the skepticism because no one has seen me play, I understand it but the only way I can prove that is by playing you. If you guys are still doing the competitions on Wednesdays at York then please let me know so I can come down & play.
lololololololololol

I'll play you on Wednesday. If you're as god as you say you are, it would be good practice for me :)

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Are there Event 52 updates anywhere? I saw this on GameFAQs:

"jiano/dmac beat m2k/cactuar 2-0 in pools 2
darkrain/wife beat colbol/lambchops 2-1
my friend darkatma and his partner geno beat scar/gotm in pools 2-0
darkatma/geno beat colbol/lambchops 2-1
darkrain/wife beat darkatma/geno 2-1"

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
Event 52 Update:
Things were all going well.
I showed up.
People got wrecked.

but seriously, I don't mean to brag, but I'm kind of the best......**** talker.......on these boards.
No Joke.

I <3 Wednesdays @ 4:30....it need's to come sooner.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
it's because bernard is like godzilla only more technical
I just burst out laughing in tutorial, people are giving me weird looks right now :laugh: :laugh:. That's the best line ever, made my morning.

Who came 1st, 2nd and 3rd? I imagine M2K and Mango are somewhere up there?

idea

Smash Master
toooooooooooooooooooo good

just all of it

=D

mang0 style by accident

i'll be here on wednesday

i got...well, i got to 2nd round pools, but those aren't up yet so i don't know my placing. it was pretty bad anyway =D

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200448 <-- results

bernard and mike should have had that one match on darkrain and wife, and even before then, should have had that other match on scar and gotm (and that was the last match of the set). so they could very well have gotten 2nd or 3rd in teams, if it weren't for some extremely badly timed mess-ups =S

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Has the start time for this changed to 4-430? or what's the deal? I want to come this wednesday.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
So is everyone going to be there tomorrow? I'm just worried it's going to be like last week where it was just lonely.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
God **** it, I don't think I can make it this week, assignment johns. We'll see though. There's no reason why Melee shouldn't continue.

Oh, I'll post it on the main page, but the FFA Brawl room will be closed. I don't know if anyone on here cares though.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
well I'm going for sure....and my friend Julian (Sant/Eme) will be there too...pretty pumped!

btw Osman, if you're not coming, let me know so I can bring my GC+memory card+etc.

NoobSchoolBus

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I'll most probably be going to be going to this. It'll be second time at YorkU, so would anyone be kind enough to direct me on how to get to the room/whatever from the TTC stop at york?

idea

Smash Master
i very strongly doubt my ability to make this.

the psych textbook is surprisingly massive and difficult to memorize.
come anyway...just for a few hours...i mean, don't you wanna play the guy that specifically approached hungrybox with fox and still won? =P

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'm going. Bernard, Ryan, do you guys want to meet at Finch station?

And when should we be there?

idea

Smash Master
Hey guys, I'll most probably be going to be going to this. It'll be second time at YorkU, so would anyone be kind enough to direct me on how to get to the room/whatever from the TTC stop at york?
uhh let's see...well, first of all there are maps everywhere, so you can check them. it's at founders college, in the...main hallway area? and as soon as you walk in you'll hear the smash bros music.

maybe.

i've been meaning to ask for the set count on that btw.
it went down to the 3rd match, 1 stock each on corneria. really close. hbox doesn't suck =P not AS campy as i was told either, but still quite a bit.

I'm going. Bernard, Ryan, do you guys want to meet at Finch station?

And when should we be there?
dunno about him but i'm going there straight from class, at around 6. i'd say get there around 5:30, that's what it says on the first page. do you remember how to get there from last time?

Osman

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll be there, I hope that everyone can make it. I don't think I'll be there right for 4:30 though, maybe a little bit later than that.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be coming for sure, but I'm going to be a little late; I don't have my Cube, so if Julian or Paul are reading this, continue reading, because I'm going to ask you to bring a set-up. Paul and/or Julian, bring a set-up.

Drop me a text when you get off the bus at 416 904 9772, I'd be happy to help you out :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom