• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Please stay in the horrible P:M part of this messed up forum.

But P:M is cool,dude.

I'm definitely going to play both PM and smash 4.

The brawl competitive scene died 3 months ago on my location and got replaced by melee and smash 64...

The brawlers here had to stop playing until we started to have PM tournaments,and they all returned to the scene.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Project M is awful though. Just pick a top tier from Melee, since they'll always stay pretty constant and true to their Melee counterparts, meaning they'll always be the best. Then play actual Melee.

Alternatively, pick a new character and use jank to beat all the Melee players. I personally like to plank with Pit.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I like to troll melee players by doing Dthrow > OU Usmash with Lucas on them,hahaha they hate that.

Project M is awful though. Just pick a top tier from Melee, since they'll always stay pretty constant and true to their Melee counterparts, meaning they'll always be the best. Then play actual Melee.
Maybe Fox and Falco.

But the other top tiers (Sheik,Peach,Jiggz,Marth,captain) aren't that broken in PM,I hate Mario more than I hate those characters.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I used to just go Diddy and throw monkey flips at them all day, but then they nerfed it so that "you actually have to commit" to using the grab or the kick. Pffffffffft. So now I just go Charizard and hit people a bunch.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Never. we had a major set back and was forced to move it to October. it will never happen again.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Most likely.
Also definitely done with brawl. I don't have fun anymore, can barely get myself to play with anyone, and I slept most of whobo instead of watching/playing.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Lol, I meant as in how did it go, like the tournament, how'd you enjoy it, place etc.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It was ok, nice to be around before literally 90% of TX quits until Smash 4 maybe.
As for tournament, didn't care even if I somehow got out of pools since top 4, but that'd require me to care enough and somehow beat pj or ish.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Egg Lay on landings most of the time, don't try to Box with them since grab is too dangerous, and watch how they attempt desyncs so you can rush them while they're doing them, since ICs are vulnerable while desyncing.

If they successfully desync, play keep-away until they resync (which will probably happen if they're trying to Uair you), then land and wait for your next opportunity.

Egg Tosses are risky, only use them at long range to interfere with desyncs.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Once I successfully egg lay Popo, do i destroy Nana? What if I egg'd Nana?

What should i be weary of while they are desynched? It would seem that they would be more vulnerable to seperation like that.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Prolly just go ham on Nana, and if Popo is what was left behind be more careful cause he'll most likely Fsmash you the instant they see Nana is turned into an egg.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If you egg Nana, zone Popo away from the egg and follow up on Nana after she breaks out. If you egg Popo, go ham on Nana.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
If they're desynced, just be wary of desync grab setups. Ice Shot > Dash Grab, Blizzard > walking Grab, etc. Sometimes they'll just desync Ice Shot camp, which you can disrupt with SH Egg Toss, although I'd rather just pick a platform and jump onto it. If they're Blizzard Walling, just throw an egg.

If you ever ever ever get grabbed by Popo/Nana while the other climber is being disrupted, MASH AS HARD AS YOU CAN. It's extremely important that you don't allow for single climber grabs to be converted into the CG.

Sharky

Smash Master
You eat people and kick them and whack 'em with your tail some and bam! You win! That's how you beat icies.

Hai gais =D

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Just here to inform you guys (If you ever talk about me) to not say or type "GYK" anymore "It's "COF"

Also Is there a way to change my name here? This Isn't GYK so that means I'm a completely different person that never commented here. But seriously this is just a new page post that GYK is no more. It's COF.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ignore that fake name. It's COF now. K? K.

Top Bottom