• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

Delta only came for 2 reasons.
He only came for the eggs and the ledge.

:phone:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Wow, that really was quite a long time ago... I got my Wii in 8th grade at the midnight launch and the Brawl craziness started near the end of that school year with the Smash Dojo if I recall correctly. Not long after that, we all gathered here. Oh, the days of Online Brawl Clans and Wifi Warriors! Good times...

Buuuuut, then I finally started doing stuff with the Wichita Smash crew and went to a few tournies there. Then I just started going to Smashfests and playing Mario Party and Custom Robo and stuff with them. Fun times!

And then college, and everything was 10x better :awesome:
Nsider *****!

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I saw that GYK post. I literally thought it was someone pretending to be autistic as an inside-joke until he got banned.

I really don't know why his parents even let him use expensive and fragile computer equipment.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Happy Birthday Airborne! This calls for a celebration, with cake, and fruit, and more fruit, and even more fruit :bee:

Top Bottom