• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Noobs, the lot of ya. Man, I learned moonwalking in melee last week and got on melee today and could hardly do it... It's quite hard to moonwalk > egg toss edgeguard.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Useable as in the only computer by me is being used for work and can't multitask the program its currently running.

Scatz

Smash Champion
More like video rendering and compressing takes up a crap ton of power and often times, when you use another program, it can cause skipping in the video. It's been like that even for super custom decked out computers.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Guys,let's burn Falcos,Wolfs and Lucarios mains for being against our divine belief!!!
:awesome:

Scatz

Smash Champion
People still doubting my words. You'll learn sometime.

After all, I am form the future.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I dont care about the Wolves and Lucarios, but I want Falco to be incinerated by the fiery intensity of a thousand suns.

D

Deleted member 189823

I just don't like n00bish ICs. They bore me so much I let myself win out of sheer boredom.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I actually kill myself on purpose when someone chooses Pit on lag-fi.

D

Deleted member

i fk up pits on wifi.
My Mk gives 0 F's about arrows.

Moving into dorms tomarrow x.X
So weird.
It seems like just yesterday i was on aim with scatz in middle school talking about how to not suck (or something).
The not sucking thing never came easy to him...
<3

Depster

Smash Champion
Wow, that really was quite a long time ago... I got my Wii in 8th grade at the midnight launch and the Brawl craziness started near the end of that school year with the Smash Dojo if I recall correctly. Not long after that, we all gathered here. Oh, the days of Online Brawl Clans and Wifi Warriors! Good times...

Buuuuut, then I finally started doing stuff with the Wichita Smash crew and went to a few tournies there. Then I just started going to Smashfests and playing Mario Party and Custom Robo and stuff with them. Fun times!

And then college, and everything was 10x better :awesome:

Scatz

Smash Champion
Too bad half of your explanations sucked *** too. <3

Regardless, I just was slowly losing motivation as time went on. The work I put in from the beginning was immensely different compared to when I hit 2010, and that hurt my will to practice learning everything I could with Yoshi. That and my lack of traveling (being able to travel more specifically) is what placed the gap to be a top Yoshi.

Still got some of the best techskill compared to you scrubs though. :cool:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
That's not only Yoshi,most characters have shoes but never showed their socks.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Cause we're wearing no-show socks man.

Delta you only know two things: Eggs and the Ledge lmao.

Top Bottom