• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

hadesblade

Smash Lord
O_o I'll be sure to post the results thread after I own the low tier tourney on the 29th O:

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
lol low tier tourneys,

MN's low tier tourneys would consist of 3 people.

1. neomagic
2. Breezy
3. TheOgbot

There isn't much low tier playing here :/

hadesblade

Smash Lord
So, today I was playing this jiggz... he used 99999999 rollouts and being wifi its basically not punishable. So I'm liek "I WANNA GET DIZZY TOO LOL (heh*)" and I spam egg roll... and I'm winning by spamming egg roll... so he dc's, gives me the win, and leaves me feedback;

"You are only fooling yourself. Having to resort to spamming, I find it kind of sad. You disapointed me."

Because I spammed Egg Roll.

Oh, and I hit my 100th post today and didn't make a big deal out of it because i didn't realize I had done it tell after I already posted the post.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Hey Guys, I was at CiB (Cologne is Brawlin,Biggest Brawl Tournament in germany since release) and I got 33rd out of 106 Entrants. My placing would be better but I had a bad bracket. (one hard match up which went even for me and a Falco, never faced a Falco before).

So I got 3rd out of 84 in Low Tiers :)

Should I be satisfied with my results? I'm a bit angrily because I could get a lot better placing :/

well I'm continuing training :D

Yoshi <3

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
nice job yikarur, u should be aware of the falco match up its one of those u have to kno about

yea so once i go to a tourny me a green ace are gonna get 5 mm in, and *cough* he's goin down *cough*

Y05H!

Smash Cadet
So, today I was playing this jiggz... he used 99999999 rollouts and being wifi its basically not punishable. So I'm liek "I WANNA GET DIZZY TOO LOL (heh*)" and I spam egg roll... and I'm winning by spamming egg roll... so he dc's, gives me the win, and leaves me feedback;

"You are only fooling yourself. Having to resort to spamming, I find it kind of sad. You disapointed me."

Because I spammed Egg Roll.

Oh, and I hit my 100th post today and didn't make a big deal out of it because i didn't realize I had done it tell after I already posted the post.

Someone make a new thread! Hades just found the secret to making Yoshi top tier! :psycho:

Y05H!

Smash Cadet
Hey Guys, I was at CiB (Cologne is Brawlin,Biggest Brawl Tournament in germany since release) and I got 33rd out of 106 Entrants. My placing would be better but I had a bad bracket. (one hard match up which went even for me and a Falco, never faced a Falco before).

So I got 3rd out of 84 in Low Tiers :)

Should I be satisfied with my results? I'm a bit angrily because I could get a lot better placing :/

well I'm continuing training :D

Yoshi <3

Good ****. There's been a sudden boost in Yoshi'awsomness.

Srry for double post, plz don't hurt me Shiri...

bigman40

Smash Master
Knew about it a while ago. Nice to see he made more applications on other characters. I guess I should look to see what you can do with this now...

....Zuzuzu....

Chaco

Never Logs In
Go in with the egg lay on FD and it might always do the drag through stage thing.

Yikarur

Smash Master
srsly you fail xD

Me1337 <3
xD
:p

E: wait the post count is now 1337 xD the first post doesn't count! xD

Yikarur

Smash Master
no no you get me wrong xP

This Topics has shown "1336 Replies" but his post was Number "1337"
ok? :p
So My Reply makes it to reply No. 1337 so there are 2 Possibilities to be 1337! xD

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOL @ Yikarur.

Nice job on your placing, by the way.

I came 7th out of 16th at a Tournament I attended on Saturday. Brawl turnout completely failed, because a lot of GtaN Smashers bailed out on us for SNES.

ADHD is beast. I'm going to check out the results thread now.

*Edit* They didn't make one. Yet.

Yikarur

Smash Master
well I have thought about the random technique "Egg Lay Fake" or how do you call it.

So I think we should it officially call "Egg Lay Fake Out"
It sounds better than just "Egg Lay Fake" and Fake Out is a Pokemon Move which let the opponent flinch, like that weird technique.

Everyone agree? fine! :)
xP

(I like Random Discussion Threads lol)

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
GUYS! i firgued out how to dr constently

... u have to listen to techno music, see the sound waves empower ur body to hit the dr sequence with perfect timing. i studied to this yoshi called "Scatz" and found out his secret.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
So the only posts in the Yoshi boards in the last 24 hours have been in a useless spam thread. Pretty cool, huh? =\

Just posting to break the trend.

In an attempt to get things going again, I'd just like to share that I ate ice cream on three seperate occasions today. Discuss.

:005:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I hope it was good ice cream. And by good, I mean:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Strawberries
Blueberries
Raspberries
Blackberries
Sliced Banana
Whipped Cream
Chocolate Syrup

Get @ My ice cream creations.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
That sounds exactly like the kind of concoction I would normally make. However, all 3 of the instances in which I consumed this wonderous product have been as a sidekick to some other food. The first one was an addition to homemade apple crisp. The second one was me using the can of root beet my brother didn't finish to make a root beer float. The third one was very similar to the first; instead of the apple crisp, I had an apple caramel flavored pastry from M&M with ice cream. Not as good, but it made for a suitable dessert. The ice cream in all three cases was vanilla.

I love vanilla ice cream. So versatile. ^.^ Cookie dough ice cream is amazing, but it can't be used in as many ways as vanilla. Plus, you can always add cookie dough to vanilla ice cream for similar results. I think of vanilla as a blank canvas, allowing me to fill it with whatever tasty delights my heart desires. =D

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Aha! A fellow Ice Cream connoisseur. I am pleased.

And Cookie Dough Ice cream is the best, always. Followed by vanilla, cuz it's so epic to make stuff with.

I want a milkshake now. Steak 'N Shake to be precise. That stuff is mad good.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Ice cream is not merely a dessert. It is a way of life.

I donno, I'd have to put vanilla above cookie dough for the reasons I mentioned earlier. They are definitely the best two flavours though. When it comes to ice cream cones, cookie dough and cookies and cream are amazing, though just about any flavour in the chocolate family suits me just fine. ^.^

I'm too full of ice cream right now for a milkshake. I've already had an ice cream based beverage today, and I don't have any ice cream left in the house anyway. Speaking of which...what exactly is this Steak n' Shake you speak of? Is it a food outlet, or a milkshake flavour? Because if it's the latter, I sure hope it's not what it sounds like... V.V

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's a food outlet that's in the midwest, I believe. It's a place that sells Burgers, but instead of ground beef, it's actual steak in the burger. They also have epic milkshakes.

Too bad I live on the EC and don't get over there often. =[

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Okay. Yeah, I've never heard of the place. There seems to be a lot of American food chains that I know nothing about because I don't see any of them in Canada. But I suppose ignorance is bliss.

Top Bottom