• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

.Marik

is a social misfit
When I eat out, it's usually good pizza joints, Mr. Sub, and Subway.

That's about it, I don't waste my money on anything else.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
They said I was too slow to mop and sweep xD

But it's okay, I have a job now working 1 day a week for 10 hours, that pays at 9 an hour. More than Subway did.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My friend works at these baseball parks and only gets $5 an hour or something... that's below minimum lul

bigman40

Smash Master
Shiri, whenever you can get on, let me know. I wanna see what you think about an idea I believe I thought up a while ago is still viable.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You can if you're me!

OHHHHHHHHHH SNAP

Just playin'.

He was asking me about competitive pkmnz, because I am one of the best players in the nation. :D

Airborne

Smash Lord
Is it me, or did they buff the living **** out of Cammy's Cannon Strike? (Aerial QCB) I only got to play SSF4 for about an hour yesterday, but it appeared as if it is an overhead attack and has an increased amount of hitstun. o.O

Airborne

Smash Lord
yoshi is gay lol.

is there anyway too do that sliding **** without tap jump?
yessir. It's all about slidin' yo thumb:

X-X-A or Y-Y-A requires you to press jump, then repress while sliding your thumb onto attack

HOWEVER,

my personal preference is "THE BEAST" controller setup, switching your B and X buttons, so that B is Jump and X is Special. That way you can DR with:
Y-B-C-stick

Although the change may take a good week or two, it proves profitable if you plan on expanding your ground maneuverability with DR. It's just a simple slide of the thumb!

Top Bottom