• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xyro's Thread (topic 7/8/9 are here....your lucky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Ph'glui

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was looking in on the whole Xyro/Tudor thing and I gotta say, there is no way that Tudor can beat Xyro. Xyro's just plain better. Granted, Tudor's combo video was funner to watch, but (like it says at the begining of the video) The footage was recorded within two months of the game's release. So the punching bags in the video didn't know what they were doing. Tudor was ahead of the curve then, but now everyone caught up while Tudor didn't get any better. If you watch his more recent matches, nothing very impressive happens. It's a giant montage of Tudor showing how many times he can jab into a down tilt and then miss with a Z-air. Xyro, however uses pretty much every one of Samus' moves almost never misses. The bottom line is that Tudor is stuck fighting nobodies while Xyro is currently the best Samus and is getting better. Seriously, the dude can beat Sethlon... With a Samus. Xyro's no idiot. He'll memorize Tudor's repeating movement patterns & at least 2 stock him. Hmmm, I'm rambling now. Anyway, to prove that I'm not 100% bias for Xyro, I will offer this critisism. Xyro, seriously man, change that ear-splitting song in your combo video.

D

Deleted member

Hey, I was looking in on the whole Xyro/Tudor thing and I gotta say, there is no way that Tudor can beat Xyro. Xyro's just plain better. Granted, Tudor's combo video was funner to watch, but (like it says at the begining of the video) The footage was recorded within two months of the game's release. So the punching bags in the video didn't know what they were doing. Tudor was ahead of the curve then, but now everyone caught up while Tudor didn't get any better. If you watch his more recent matches, nothing very impressive happens. It's a giant montage of Tudor showing how many times he can jab into a down tilt and then miss with a Z-air. Xyro, however uses pretty much every one of Samus' moves almost never misses. The bottom line is that Tudor is stuck fighting nobodies while Xyro is currently the best Samus and is getting better. Seriously, the dude can beat Sethlon... With a Samus. Xyro's no idiot. He'll memorize Tudor's repeating movement patterns & at least 2 stock him. Hmmm, I'm rambling now. Anyway, to prove that I'm not 100% bias for Xyro, I will offer this critisism. Xyro, seriously man, change that ear-splitting song in your combo video.
Lol your funny. You judge people off of old videos, i love doin that.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
I love reading long posts by people who try to make an educated guess by some video's online. I'm not going to ASSUME you're a noob, but from what you just said it might be a pretty good assumption. You are definitely misinformed, and i'll forgive you for that, but I don't want to read a post that has my name like 20 times and that is completely wrong. You made yourself look bad by writing that, you should know more about a subject before you try to argue it imo.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lol cause xyro does the seedings by himself >.>
dude shut up. you dont know what your talking about. i never have and never will rig my tournaments. Do u think getting 9th out of 118 is easy to rig? nope. i had to get thru sethlon and lee harris. how do u explain my loss is my FIRST tourney match at hobo11? i even allowed they guy to break the rules. so yea......i dont rig my tournies ever..... oh and BTW, hylian and DMG and stiltz helped me seed so if u need to complain.......pass it on them too.

Topic 5 is up!

Mr. Ph'glui

Smash Rookie
lol, perhaps it is Xyro, he's trying to get into everybody's (Tudor's) head.
10multipleaccounts
Perhaps.......

I love reading long posts by people who try to make an educated guess by some video's online. I'm not going to ASSUME you're a noob, but from what you just said it might be a pretty good assumption. You are definitely misinformed, and i'll forgive you for that, but I don't want to read a post that has my name like 20 times and that is completely wrong. You made yourself look bad by writing that, you should know more about a subject before you try to argue it imo.
Ok, I'll try to find more videos from you and I'll watch & fight Xyro more often. To be honest, It was 3 o'clock in the morning and I was bored & sleepy so I decided to annoy Tudor. I figured you were some Steve Urkle lookin mouth-breather and I wanted to see you "nerd out" over some random post about you. This didn't happen and I think it's cool that you handled it with dignity. However, from what I've seen I still think Xyro's better, but I'll keep my mouth shut until I either fight both of you or you two fight eachother. Excellent combo video, by the way. It had me and my friend yelling the whole way through.

Xyro77

ok i really dont wanna tunr this thing into a tudor vs xyro thing(its known ill win) so plz talk about the topics or some thing else. plz

kown

Smash Lord
Perhaps.......

Ok, I'll try to find more videos from you and I'll watch & fight Xyro more often. To be honest, It was 3 o'clock in the morning and I was bored & sleepy so I decided to annoy Tudor. I figured you were some Steve Urkle lookin mouth-breather and I wanted to see you "nerd out" over some random post about you. This didn't happen and I think it's cool that you handled it with dignity. However, from what I've seen I still think Xyro's better, but I'll keep my mouth shut until I either fight both of you or you two fight eachother. Excellent combo video, by the way. It had me and my friend yelling the whole way through.
man if this was xyro (which it prolly is) it must of took a lot of effort to write this.

Xyro77

man if this was xyro (which it prolly is) it must of took a lot of effort to write this.
i dont make any more accounts. i had 3. 2 are banned. they said if there was another account i would be perma banned.

kown, look at topic 5. NOW!

Hive

Smash Lord
lol maybe its not him afterall ^^
-I just thought that it was weird though that someone who just* joined would write about how he thought xyro was good on his first post and show signs of having followed the argument really well ^^
-on his second post write how he misses roy
-call tudor's opponents "dummys"
-and can't find a single thing wrong with xyro's vids <.<

kown

Smash Lord
i dont make any more accounts. i had 3. 2 are banned. they said if there was another account i would be perma banned.

kown, look at topic 5. NOW!
true. stephen hawking can still communicate with the comuter voice. but yea genius....

-I just thought that it was weird though that someone who just* joined would write about how he thought xyro was good on his first post and show signs of having followed the argument really well ^^
i agree.

Eva01

Smash Cadet
man the Samus boards have the best threads/topics/random sh*t. It almost makes me want to switch mains just so I can take part more.
I know, it's great to actually have awesome people around sometimes instead of boring stiffs like in some of the other boards. I guess the players just reflect their characters, that's the best way to explain it.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Rofl.

I know, it's great to actually have awesome people around sometimes instead of boring stiffs like in some of the other boards. I guess the players just reflect their characters, that's the best way to explain it.
Thats why I acme aboard the soap opera over here is too good.

Tudor will Crush Xyro, then use him to fertilize his garden where he grows ****, then rolls it up and smokes it.

Mr. Ph'glui

Smash Rookie
Are you tracking my posts?..... Creepy

No, I'm not Xyro (as far as you know) but I have known him a while and just never took the time to make a smashboards account. This account'll be truely epic & tasty, mah boy....

Hive

Smash Lord
tracking your posts? lol you had 2 at the time ^^ I don't think that quite qualifies me as a stalker :p
And I'M NOT a boy! ; ;

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
no.5 - This video is no longer available. FAILTUBE!!

no.6 - I've heard about the guy from Futurama, now that I know who he is...I feel really sorry for the guy, I bet that anything from 21 an older was just downhill...

J4pu

Smash Champion
The only reason i smiled/laughed while number 5 was running was because my roomate happened to walk in and ask me if I had ever watched Kung Pow before and then we started laughing at how funny that movie was.
i'm sure everybody here has the capability to look up laughing babies on youtube by themselves, there are tons of videos like that.
Number 6 seems like a random pointless topic as well.

I enjoyed 1-4 but these two fall way short.

Xyro77

The only reason i smiled/laughed while number 5 was running was because my roomate happened to walk in and ask me if I had ever watched Kung Pow before and then we started laughing at how funny that movie was.
i'm sure everybody here has the capability to look up laughing babies on youtube by themselves, there are tons of videos like that.
Number 6 seems like a random pointless topic as well.

I enjoyed 1-4 but these two fall way short.
this thread is about anything i want to post up. enjoy it or dont. i dont give a F***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom