• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xiivi Loves America Mafia - Game Over! Who won? DGames Copy

Pete278

Smash Lord
Wait, wait, Leisha plays it safe so she's town, but I play it safe and I'm suss? Why the different logic for varying people?

Also, moose, where did Vlade contradict himself? I don't get it. :(

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Sieg I agree with Vyse on this, whether he's mafia or not he makes a good point, if your not going to be active in helping town you're not any more help than scum, when you sign up for mafia you should be prepared to devote time towards it.

Arrow you seem to be rallying for Sieg's innocence why is this?

I've been holding back my vote because i don't want too put anyone in mafia lynch range but for now

VOTE: Sieg

FoS: Arrow

Sieg

Smash Champion
But Leisha didn't play it safe at all.

She came out and voted Vyse.

You're the one who is sitting there waiting for a chance to happen.

Also note that Vyse voted Leisha straight after she voted for him, and then, and I quote.

"The theory is that LeishaChu does not wish to cast a vote because she is scum and does not want to have her play scrutinised. The policy reason is that a player who is not willing to scum hunt and wishes to ride on other player's theories is a good lynch to make."

Even AFTER he realised that she had voted for him, he didn't answer questions posed to him by Summoner asking about why he voted straight after, knocking them away with cheap lines like.

"I quoted that part of your post because I thought it was a funny Freudian slip. And because I'm immature"

And then replying to Summoner's use of the word OMGUS.

"But that doesn't matter, because it's not really an OMGUS vote.

An OMGUS (Oh My God You Suck) vote refers to a vote done in direct retaliation to somebody's vote or argument against you."

When he should have been replying to Leisha's vote.

He does indeed reply to it in the same post, WITH THE SAME QUOTE HE USED.

If he had really wanted to call out Leisha for not wanting to get her votes scrutinized, he would have called out HIS OWN VOTE, and questioned it thoroughly.

Why did you dodge this Vyse? Why did you vote for Leisha straight after she voted for you?

Sieg

Smash Champion
Also, I'm sick of hearing votes about how I'm not helping town.

If the last couple of pages haven't seemed very ****ING active to you, then you've just really lost it. I've pointed out about 20 things wrong with Vyse.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Basically, all I'm seeing with votes about me not helping are bandwagon votes for a mafia player who has set me up to take the fall.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Bowser

I made it clear that i knew who the mafia was

I tried to make many deals with the town to trust me and asked them to follow me for ONE DAY and it was all but rejected because of tunnel vision

anthonys essays have done nothing BUT tunnel vision all of this onto michael

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yes, he did explain that.

But he didn't explain why he stuck with the vote.

He only got rid of it when Leisha left. There must have been a reason he didn't take back his vote straight away after seeing that she had done the exact opposite of what he had voted for her for.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
ah and histroy repeats its self.
and i alreadly explained why i think sieg is innoncent. and thats why i am defending him.

and bowser, me and moose were town, we tried but summoner had u around his finger. and at times u wanted us to cooperate in mooses and toshis death.

yeah town tends to get tunnel vision. everything just adds to the sus pool.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
._.

You guys make me frown this much |---------------|

It's ****ing DAY ONE. The day where town has nothing to go on.
Lord bowser is very suss
Put a vote on them
Also the next person to hammer would be even more suss
This is a GOOD THING. We WANT information.

So far, all I'm seeing is hot air and text "x is sus" "y is sus" FFFFFF vote for them then you ***. It's day one. faaaaaaaaaaaark

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
So Moose, how am I being suspicious exactly? The reason no-one trusted you is because you continually lied to us and used poor logic and false reasoning to back your assertions up, something Vyse has done the opposite of. If Vyse dies you guys will be under pretty high suspicion.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Also Summoner, you've explained what I was trying to say perfectly.

How can Vyse say that we have something to go on when it's Day one?

All we've seen is random votes and bandwagoning and the biggest flip flop ever. I'm glad you see that Vyse and his "Opinions" don't mean jack ****.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
you want me to vote myself?
you loco?

there is stuff to go on if you know the person. you been reading mafia games where people are anon to each other =P

but summoner is right about the hammer. and we need info. but we do have to ensure that we done all we can to lynch a maf or not a town.

Sieg

Smash Champion
So wait, you're questioning my question with a question?

That's rich.

The question also doesn't make sense.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
Continuey lied

Lied once to get you off my back

SAVE ME I CANT STOP LYING EVERYONE

Summoner

I already said day one is the worst day for town

STOP TELLING ME THINGS I ALREADY KNOW

Im more suss of anthony atm then i am bowser hence why my vote is staying on anthony

Im not about to throw my votes around like some hooker

Sieg

Smash Champion
What actions? If you were going by actions you'd see that I've clearly posted why I think Vyse is mafia, and I've voted for him.

And then you come back by voting for me because you're calling me lazy and not-proactive?

That's ****ing hilarious.

I can already see the teams starting to form.

So what mafia role are you anyway Bowser?

Sieg

Smash Champion
So basically, by protecting yourself with my quotes, you're saying I'm correct?

I agree with you.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
*steals acorn*
*kills hermit*
dead men give no answer.. no matter what that guy from csi tells you. waaaaaaaah

hmm gonna sleep on it tonight. work at 6 am tomorrow to 6 :/

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Summoner is pretty much watcher

I would say vlade is.... tracker

arrow is doc

And that leaves the mafia

Havent been wrong before
Quick everyone listen to moose, god of all that is mafia.

Seriously can you see the fault in us blindly following what you say, if you were mafia it'd be good game blindly listening to you, it'd be stupid for town to just do as you say just because you were right about something last game.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I didn't say people we're stupid.

I'm just saying that I've pointed out my reasons as to why I think Vyse is mafia.

Vyse has QUOTED "That he would rather kill a newbTown than a newbScum"

I've posted my reasons for EVERYTHING, and yet I'm still being voted on the sole reason that I'm still "Not-proactive?"

It seems silly to me. What evidence do you have that I'm mafia?

Top Bottom