• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu: X Games It's Back on! Esam, Vinnie, M2K, Junebug, Logic, Mekos....Dabuz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
Aposl you need another setup? yes or no
also make it mid tier dubz so it doesn't take as long

ANYONE NEAR THE GAITHERBURGS OR ROCKVILLE AREA WHO NEEDS A RIDE CAN PM ME
IF YOUR BEYOND THAT THEN I CAN OFFER TO PICK YOU UP AT SHADY GROVE METRO VIA REDLINE

I CAN TAKE UP TO 6 PEOPLE AND SO FAR I ONLY HAVE LUCKAY

KageMurphy

Smash Master

Aposl

Smash Ace
Eh Aposl u mind if we do mid-tier dubs instead. I heard people have a great time doing that type of tourney!
I'm leaning toward this but no promises. I feel having an early ending tourney with some hang out at buffalo wild wings is healthy for our community. Plus oos won't get **** by sleep deprivation from their drive.

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Mid tier dubs instead of singles? I prefer singles, but dubs is good too. I'll be there at 8.

Who wants to team with me for mid tier dubs?

Boss are you even going to this?

:018:

falco03

Smash Lord
luckay or pink fresh mid tier dub

coney teams for regular doubles i need a temmate

coney or neo can someone respond. not going to this stacked tournament without a descent patner

Aposl

Smash Ace
so bring your wiis we only have room on tables for like 4 - 5 tvs but plenty of tvs with no wiis or cubs so bring the systmes and a copy of the game if you want to help.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
If mid tiers doubles is an event...

Lol. wanna do Kirby+Jiggs?

Dunno why I'm asking on the boards since you live in the same house as me... Hope you read this when you wake up! XD

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Results:

Top 5 Brawl Singles:

• 1st.- Vinnie (Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch and Peach).
  • 2nd.- vVv ESAM (Pikachu and Ice Climbers).
  • 3rd.- Mew2King (Meta Knight).
  • 4th.- NEO (Marth).
  • 5th.- Coney (King DeDeDe)/ Dabuz (Olimar).

I don't know the Doubles Results. Can someone post them? Please and thanks in advance. I THINK that vVv ESAM & Mekos won (They 3-0'ed Mew2King & Will, but I don't know if that was GF's, LF's or WF's).

Hype/informative facts during the tournament (That I remember off the top of my head):

NEO 2-0'ed Logic and Dabuz on his way to Losers's Semi-Finals where he had to forfeit because his hands were suffering from Tunnel Carpal (Or something like that).

ESAM beat Mew2King 3-2 in Winners Finals.

Vinnie 3-0'ed Mew2King in Losers's Finals.

Vinnie made a huge Solo Ice Climber comeback on game 1 of the first set. Killing vVv ESAM's Pikachu at 51% with an uncharged F-Smash on the top of the platform in Smashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom