• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Vermy

Smash Champion
<3
I have a big wad o' cash stored away for getting my big nintendo tattoo sleeve done, I suppose I could hold off and come up next year....with Toby? ^.^

Chuckles_KSU

Smash Apprentice
Erm, hey everyone. Short-time Lurker turned poster here. Just figured I'd drop by and introduce myself. Been hanging out on AiB for a while now, but their PT boards are more or less dead, so I decided I'd try here. Seems to be alot more useful information here as well, so that's a plus. Became serious about playing Brawl competatively about two months ago, so I'm not all that great, but hey... Playing PT gets me some points, right? ;)

Anyway, before I ramble on, look forward to chatting with yall, and hopefully learning a thing ot two along the way.

Vermy

Smash Champion
;_; I'm sowwy Typh!

Typh:You were once one of the great PTs, and when I first came in here, I learned a lot about ivysaur from you. Not sucking with ivy is REALLY important because if you do, you may be stuck playing an unfimiliar character for a short time, and in tourney that can be fatal. Thanks for the journey while you were here, it was really sad to see you go.

but its ok, since you're still lurking ^.^

Elliot Gale

Smash Ace
Oh hey guys.

I got an infraction for jokingly posting the message "Anti-hype." in my friend's tourney thread. >_>

Also I haven't been around the boards lately, so sup.

Bestiarius

Smash Ace
Dang. Fail.

T-block, I've just been off because it's lonely where I live and I get no competition, so I can't really keep a passion for the game when I can only fight level 9's.

T-block

B2B TST
Ah that sucks...start your own community then? I'm sure there's someone in your city who plays Brawl and would be interested in going competitively.

Chuckles_KSU

Smash Apprentice
Well, Block Dude, don't you live in Alabama? How far is Edmonton from the Georgia coast? Like, 6 hrs.?
I live in Cartersville, about an hour out from Atlanta. :p
Edmonton's pretty much right on the edge of Georgia, by South Carolina, isn't it?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
Those crazy Alabama hicks and their Oilers, and their Calgary Stampedes, and their Flames, and their Eskimos, and their prairie fields, and their medicine hats...

Chuckles_KSU

Smash Apprentice
Edmonton, Alberta guys... up north in Canada.

Isn't Alabama AL?
Ah, well.. Guess I failed pretty hard. XD I thought Beast was referring to himself living in Edmonton... And since he was asking about folks in Alabama, I assumes the closest Edmonton I could think of..

Top Bottom