• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'll kill you Magik, when I finally see you I will kill you and then I will bury you in Mexico since it is a 5 minute walk from your house..

Vermy

Smash Champion
Lolwhut.
1 page later and now Magik and Bomber are exchanging in....wit?

...no, I don't think that's quite the word I'm looking for.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I love Magik's pokemon references, he probably has 100 of them waiting for the right time to use em

Magik +1 <3 :bee:

(I am not supporting the fight between the two, i just thing what Magik says is funny)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomber vs. Magik will come, just like Prof. Oak. and it will be a battle which trainers everywhere shall sing of forever more.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Alrighty, I'm officially living in Los Angeles this summer.

Get hype.

Asa

Smash Hero
I'll probably will be visitning LA or Sanfran this summer

Why does the pokemon anime have to be so different from the manga?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Don't worry Bomber, I'll be in Louisiana for five weeks during the summer.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
lol Aero. Someone thought I was him at LasT Smash once. >> I dont even know the first thing to playing D3

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
My wii's been dead for a while so I've been making a lot of textures lately. So, I decided I'd take texture requests from you guys.

If any of you want a texture (or PT set) made, just tell me what you want. (Pictures help. Even sloppy MSpaint images.)

I made this one for myself

Click^ to go to post.

I made this for my Green PT slot since there aren't any good Green PT texture sets. (That and I main Green PT & Pikachu ;P)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
My wii's been dead for a while so I've been making a lot of textures lately. So, I decided I'd take texture requests from you guys.

If any of you want a texture (or PT set) made, just tell me what you want. (Pictures help. Even sloppy MSpaint images.)

Click^ to go to post.

I made this for my Green PT slot since there aren't any good Green PT texture sets. (That and I main Green PT & Pikachu ;P)
I don know if you can even possibly pass it on to any texture hacker but I'd love to see a Beowulf Snake.

As far as PT goes, it would be cool to have a Team Rocket PT whether it be a grunt design or boss like design.

DemonFart

Smash Lord

Click^ to go to post.

Do you have an in-game picture of that Hoenn Squirtle?
It's hawt.

Top Bottom