• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
my heart is already split, having missed too many opportunities to meet you </3

to elaborate a bit further, i don't think flamethrower is terrible, but it's not safe enough nor rewarding enough to be considered 'solid'. it has its uses.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Steeler, you're crazy. Flamethrower is amazing...Used at the right time its great at hold back MK, gets through tornado if you hit the top, destroys nades in snakes hands, stops them when thrown, gets through ICees ice blocks, ***** spaces off the edge. Great for people recovering to get massive dmg.

Its definitely more than solid in my book.

Kith

Smash Ace
Steeler, you're crazy. Flamethrower is amazing...Used at the right time its great at hold back MK, gets through tornado if you hit the top, destroys nades in snakes hands, stops them when thrown, gets through ICees ice blocks, ***** spaces off the edge. Great for people recovering to get massive dmg.

Its definitely more than solid in my book.
Mata's glass is definitely half full

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This Jolly Ditto that I've been using for breeding since Platinum (named "Banov") just got to level 100 through nothing but the Day Care Center.

Also, this is my 4000th post, and my name is red. What a cool guy.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haha, my Jolly Ditto also got to level 100 by staying in the Breeding Center.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Ahh pokemon. Something I haven't played in a while.

My favorite part of HG/SS; a Couple you battle has a female Cloyster and a male Onyx. :3

Vermy

Smash Champion
Black and White is out in 8 days guys. =D

Who's going to be getting the Japanese version?

Also, I've been playing a Platinum hack called "Bloody Platinum". It's brilliant. You can catch all 493 Pokemon in game, gyms are harder, trainers are smarter, and Pokemon in the wild get as high as level 90. I've got 15 hours of gameplay and I'm not even up to the 3rd gym yet. <3333333333333 So hard, so good.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Black and White is out in 8 days guys. =D

Who's going to be getting the Japanese version?
..... meh I might get it. I'm a bit tired of Pokemon and it's unoriginality. :/

If I buy it, I will play it and return it. Cut and dry.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I dislike almost everything I've seen out of fifth gen, but I'll eat it up when the English version comes out.

I want to understand what's going on, myself.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
I'm not feeling anything of gen 5 either, I think the broccoli monkey is the biggest fail so far. Apart from that, famitsu gave it 40/40 on rating. I mean, wow.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm not feeling anything of gen 5 either, I think the broccoli monkey is the biggest fail so far. Apart from that, famitsu gave it 40/40 on rating. I mean, wow.
What are you talking about?

Broccoli monkey is one of the only ones I like, if only for his ridiculousness.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I have often dreamed... of a far-off place... where a great, warm welcome will be waiting for me.
Where the crowd will cheer
When they see my face,
And the voice keeps saying
"This is where I'm meant to be."

Broccoli Monkey is legit! I wanna raise one of the trio.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I just want Gochiruzeru (black psychic girl pokemon) and name her GaGa. Also the new tusk dragon. Kawaaaaaaaiiiiii!!! ^.^

Vermy

Smash Champion
I honestly wish they'd just made it an evo for Pachirisu. Would have made sense. Due to the cute factor, size and colours, it's clearly a brand new Pokemon, rather than an evo.

9 days!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, I was all excited that Pachirisu got an evolution, but then I realized this new squirrel's smaller than Pachirisu. :(

And I was so looking forward to my level 94 Pachirisu evolving, too!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i honestly wish they'd make an evo for THAT thing because it's ****ing adorable and the typing is actually quite solid

but we all know that it's another 1 shot pokemon...

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Looking at the pokemon for W/B on Serebii, I feel like I'm looking at a mixture of artists who took ideas from Digimon and also altered other original pokemon. For instance; Wormmon is now a pokemon and Gible has an alternate form. Oh and Bambi is now catchable.

Edit: I'm also going to catch those black gears that are now Pokemon.

Vermy

Smash Champion

Dude, what are you smoking? Gible is basically a piranha head with stubby arms attached. He's 70% mounth. Kibago has portions to his body. They look nothing alike, aside from the "fin" and the classic Ken Sugimori art feel to it.

Top Bottom