• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Where can i watch these matches? Or can I?

Also i may as well introduce myself. Hi, I mostly just lurk here. Trying to get better at this game. Really like PT. No one to play in my area. There is a lot of good information here. That is all. Thanks.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Where can i watch these matches? Or can I?

Also i may as well introduce myself. Hi, I mostly just lurk here. Trying to get better at this game. Really like PT. No one to play in my area. There is a lot of good information here. That is all. Thanks.
There's a chance someone recorded the matches with a handcamera, but Nintendo hasn't given MLG permission to distribute any of the recorded matches. MLG HAS all the matches from every MLG event recorded, though. :/ Such a shame, 'cuz there's been a bunch of intense matches.

Welcome to the boards! Feel free to do more than lurk around here!

Kith

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I'm sorry I disappeared for...ever :-\. It's really been a tough few months for me with work and school. I hope some of you still remember me XD. I'm going to be posting again now. Just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still alive and stuff

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Kith, Poltergust moved to Austin for school, and I asked him if he's played you.

He said you're really awesome to hang out with, and you always have a smile on your face. :D

Come to MLG Dallas and join your PT family!

Also guys, pro tip: If you're looking for the next-biggest pirate film this side of Pirates of the Caribbean, go read Pirate Latitudes. It was discovered on Michael Crichton's computer after his death, and as of now Steven Spielberg is attached to direct the film adaptation, with David Koep writing. They're the same director-writer team behind Jurassic Park.

It's gonna be biiiiiiiig.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Work it out, man! So far we've got:

Reflex
T-block
Magik
TKO
BlazingKatakiri
Steeler
Zigsta

And maybe MaTa, Miles, and typh!

Polt is helping me decide for myself whether I prefer PT or Bowser in the Yoshi MU, haha.

Kith

Smash Ace
Polt is too good with the PT match-up. I shouldn't have played him so much lol. That would be amazing to have so many PT's O.O....but it's in DAAALLAAAS

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
katakiri any luck on the leafeonnnnn ;-; i know u been busy but the pikas want it LOL

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I wish someone would make a Louis Bowser texture for me. :(

That way I could CP people to Pirate Ship, where "When We're Human" plays. :)

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I have become reinspired to show everyone I am the best PT ever. I'm goign to be practicing so hard for MLG Dallas. I can guarantee I will be the highest placing PT there.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I have become reinspired to show everyone I am the best PT ever. I'm goign to be practicing so hard for MLG Dallas. I can guarantee I will be the highest placing PT there.
SORRY, SCRUB, THAT AIN'T HAPPENING

I will forever be the champion of a mediocre character. :)

Top Bottom