• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Just finished my interview. I definitely made an impression!

I'll get an email with their decision this Friday.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Double post for some amazing news, guys:

I am officially UT's Walt Disney Pictures campus rep!

T-block

B2B TST
man that song got stuck in my head after i posted that

throughout my whole shower... i would have been singing at maximal decibels if my roommate weren't home

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Just shout it out, man.

Shout it out for the whole world to hear.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I'm 22.

Just received word that I'll be starting a new job as a Telesales Consultant for a gas and electricity company on Wednesday. $41K a year, plus uncapped commissions as a starting salary. =D

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Hello pt's!

So my names Forever Zero (temporarily luster purge for this month of premium)

im a pikachu main from cali, im currently noted as the best pika in norcal, not that i have much competition lol

id just been lookin into PT, hes a hard charcter to win with it seems due to having to learn 3 characters and their matchups against one person due to the deterioration of your moves over time

ive been trying to pick him up as an alt cuz id really like to be able to use all the pkmn chracters in brawl, so you may see me posting around here. so yeah thats about it haha just wanted to say hi and get to know you guys since ima be reading the MU threads and AT's

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
I'm still a student. I'm an art student stuyding Game-Design/Art at Media College Amsterdam. I have my own website with my artwork displayed. If you guys are curious, www.rogierstam.com

And eya Forever Zero, Just like you I'm quite new here but welcome :)

I'm a Pokemon Trainer main who has yet to prove himself in tournament play ( next week )
But I'm hoping to do good and atleast show something that Pt can do and maybe I can claim the title of best Pokemon Trainer player in the Netherlands.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
And what do you all do for a living? I've followed the hype about Zigsta a bit, but are you really a director at Disney?
Because that's kinda impressive :D
Dang, I have hype?

I'm actually just a film student at UT, but I'm the campus rep for Walt Disney Pictures. This summer I interned at Hollywood Gang Productions on the Warner Bros lot in Los Angeles--they made the movie 300. I basically read scripts/comics/graphic novels and told my boss which ones I recommend they pursue to develop as a film.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Well that's pretty cool. I'm always interested in people who work/are going to work in the Media Industry. In my opinion working in the Media is more fun then anything else.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Absolutely. Everything else is really boring to me, haha.

What is it you want to do in the industry after you graduate, Ingoro?

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
Do character design for 3D games. In my study I'm mostly based on characters aleready. I like making up the character, doing the design and the actual drawing of it, 3d model. I have to improve my skills in 3d this coming year ( my last) so that I can animate my 3d characters. After this study I'd like to go to Utrecht ( Netherlands, Europe ) and study at the High School of Art. I'm currently at Media College Amsterdam. Btw, I've linked my website before but I'm always anxious to tell people about it

Rog(ier) Stam, Game Art Student.

www.rogierstam.com

Would be cool if you wanted to check it out Zigsta :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Very impressive artwork, Ingoro! I was wondering what your avatar was--that's really cool that you created it yourself.

I'm actually looking for an artist to create some concept art for a screenplay of mine--would you be interested?

You should definitely talk to MaTa on the PT boards as well. He graduated from Full Sail University in Florida and specializes in compositing.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
I might be interested Zigsta, but concept art is A LOT of work & patience and it's hard to actually get something finished but the idea is nice. Oh, I suck at compositing. I don't know anything about it, I think it's very hard to do in general.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It was pretty dumb of them to leave the venue like that in the first place. They should've realized their ride was going to be in the middle of the a match, or at the very least plan time in their break schedule for that possibility.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh yeah the reason i have latias is cuz shes my fav pokemon haha

when i was deciding on a name change for this month i didnt wana use mist ball cuz it didnt sound very cool, but luster purge did. but yeah i know its latios specific haha. and yeah i play pkmn competitively as well.

thats too bad reflex lost to tyrant, mk is everything -_-

Top Bottom