• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well the Choosing Your Starter thread is finally done. This will be my last post on these boards because I'm quitting. My reasoning behind it is because I've had alot of things happen to me this past year that have changed me drastically as a person and my priorities and opinions have changed about alot of things; one of these things being Brawl. After the end of March, I will be completely out of the competitive scene. I'll only play brawl if it's a casual tournament like the one I'm hosting on the first week of next month. If you need me or want to talk, just shoot me a PM but I'm just going to lurk for now on. Keep it cool guys, because remember, I'm watching you.

Later,
Bomber7

T-block

B2B TST
bomber =( wtf is this

i guess i can understand where you're coming from. thanks for all you've done on these boards, and good luck with your life - make sure to post and say hi once in a while, kay?

Kith

Smash Ace
On Saturday I may be attending a Smashfest. I'm gonna bring a set-up with a Live stream, and I want live critiquing por favor!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My Toy Story Collection Rex came in the mail today.

I'm so happy.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
So guys Im going to Viridian City 7 this saturday and it is supposed to be bigger than SNES. The west coast is invading and I believe tyrant and dojo along with quite a few others are making their way to New Jersey.

Either way Ive practiced alot lately and plan on money matching quite a few people along with actually getting more vids up. So I'm kicking off my return to brawl after 3 months pretty big. This time Im really trying to stick around and not get off track again. So toby or reflex shoot me pm's if you guys are on aim or g chat at all anytime soon I really wanna cram before the tourny.

And I really hope I get vids up from Viridian City just for you IRL I know how much you love me HAHA.

"WERE ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITTTAYYYY!!!!"

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, I was totally singing that song the other day.

Rep PT well, ****!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well the Choosing Your Starter thread is finally done. This will be my last post on these boards because I'm quitting. My reasoning behind it is because I've had alot of things happen to me this past year that have changed me drastically as a person and my priorities and opinions have changed about alot of things; one of these things being Brawl. After the end of March, I will be completely out of the competitive scene. I'll only play brawl if it's a casual tournament like the one I'm hosting on the first week of next month. If you need me or want to talk, just shoot me a PM but I'm just going to lurk for now on. Keep it cool guys, because remember, I'm watching you.

Later,
Bomber7
lol

it hurts me to the core to go to tournaments and play smash

but i still post here and on aib :)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
protip:

you know that file replacement code that we use for music and texture hacks? turns out that if you put all of the info the game needs to load the pokemon on your sd card (.pacs, animation file, textures), the game also "replaces" those files and makes switches load a little faster because this isn't dependent on how fast your disc reader is since it is reading all of the info off the SD card, which should be pretty universal among all wiis.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well i read reflex's guide and he/she mentioned stuff about Ivy having a slow air speed. Welp im already well accustomed to slow air speed. So when i get on ivy the first thing i typically think is "omg a mini ddd with a bad recovery and no cg!!!"

and and...magic happens idk its just an amazing feeling of having an awesome nair i can combo with

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
if your not spamming angel ring every other move then your not doing it right

Top Bottom