• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So I posted a copy of my Choosing Your Starter on AIB. So far, it has a healthy discussion. So far, that thread wont ever change once this one is completed unless I get bored an decide to update it.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
apparently i'm a mod of the pt board on aib but i haven't even looked at it in like 3 months

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
Since I didn't see a question thread I'll just post this here...
So I was just messing around today and I think I may have found something... Slap me if I'm wrong though.
Does Charizard have a pummel break GR infinite against D3? To get the grab again you'd have to take a small step forward, much like D3's infinite against DK or Bowser. Can someone confirm/dispel this for me?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I decided on a secondary.

BOWSAH.

Will have vids up soon, hopefully. I've got 7 Bowser matches and 3 PT matches.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Later guys, I'm not going to be posting for a while have things to do and at the top of my list isto hunt down the ****ing ******* who broke into my house today and stole my laptop, PS3, 3 games, my ipod and 2 jars of my cash. Wish me luck. It shall be a bloody hunt. In the mean time I have to rely on this dinosaur of a computer for my internet needs and is why I wont be posting... besides that I'm going hunting.

>=D

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
sucks bomber. good luck, i had my vehicle stolen last year so i know what you are going through. get the police involved and hope there are some leads...chances are that your stuff is gone for good though. :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i really really like pt
i'm picking his *** back up, idk why i ever dropped him
steeler quit playing wario and play pt again
this character is so fun

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
pt is not fun when opponents play the matchup correctly

ie as gay as ****ing possible

Vermy

Smash Champion
Miles speaks truth. Zard is papesauce.

Btw hai guyz. Been on a bit of a sabbatical from Brawl. Playing too much Street Fighter IV.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Blanka > Gief

Then again that may have to do with it being a 70:30 matchup lol.

Wow I have been away from Brawl a while. O_o when's this Electivire business going down?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
A friend of mine told me this joke, I don't get it but he said you guys would:

Ivysaur.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
what the hell? so soon?

i guess this means nintendo expects the ds to last a good while longer, i always expected gen 5 on the ds's successor

i still can't find any other sources on this. guess i'll wait til serebii updates.

Top Bottom