• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey, Zigsta--

hey t-block, zigsta, or reflex is it kool if i made a thread posting the skype names and aim names, along with times or dates we are having board chats? This way there is a schedule and a contact list for the pt boards chat sessions.
i'm not a moderator for this board, but, i would say that it makes sense. I would suggest replacing the pokémon trainer player listing and adding such information in the new thread, but that's entirely up to t-block and/or zigsta.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221750

T-block

B2B TST
Guys I've been going pt and getting noticed

Got beat by staz s falco 2-0 but they were pretty close...if it weren't for the cgi would be winning that match up

Got beat 2-0 by kiras pit as well...he's hella legit

BUT I beat zex 2-0, went diddy game 1 and won on av, then went pt on frigate and won. He played marth=)

He beat me in a tiebreaker for second though, so I got third seed but I still made it out of round one. Second round should be really hard but I'm excited

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

Got beat by staz s falco 2-0 but they were pretty close...if it weren't for the cgi would be winning that match up

BUT I beat zex 2-0, went diddy game 1 and won on av, then went pt on frigate and won. He played marth=)

He beat me in a tiebreaker for second though, so I got third seed but I still made it out of round one. Second round should be really hard but I'm excited

Answer the previous question.

Also, good stuff. Reppin' that Pokémon Trainer. :)

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
guys i've been going pt and getting noticed

got beat by staz s falco 2-0 but they were pretty close...if it weren't for the cgi would be winning that match up

got beat 2-0 by kiras pit as well...he's hella legit

but i beat zex 2-0, went diddy game 1 and won on av, then went pt on frigate and won. He played marth=)

he beat me in a tiebreaker for second though, so i got third seed but i still made it out of round one. Second round should be really hard but i'm excited

goood shiiitt.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Nice T-Block. I'll fight my hardest at LasT. I'm so pumped because it's in 2 weeks! XD

As long as I don't be reckless, I'm sure I will do well.

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy

Thanks for making pt look BA at this tourney keep it up

T-block

B2B TST
Do what you want within reason. I'll clean things up when I get back

Thanks guys. 2-0 oats (lucas) and took a game off weroup (olimar), but lost all my other games, so I'm out now haha. My pool was nick riddle, dakpo, x, weroup, oats. Did okay against x too I guess. No diddy at all for pool two

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
Do what you want within reason. I'll clean things up when I get back

Thanks guys. 2-0 oats (lucas) and took a game off weroup (olimar), but lost all my other games, so I'm out now haha. My pool was nick riddle, dakpo, x, weroup, oats. Did okay against x too I guess. No diddy at all for pool two

Aww tragic hopefully youll have some good stories to tell us and/or show replays of :3

CoonTail

Smash Lord
T-block zex got 5th overall and you beat him good **** seems like you went in real hard at genesis, thats what I wanna see!!! Real good job at Genesis my man hope to see more placings like that outta you.

Also from what I hear some of canada is coming to east coast for Apex and Luis is confirmed for Apex.....are you or any of the rest of your guys making it to apex because I will deff be there!!!

T-block

B2B TST
Dunno if I'll be able to make it out to apex =/ some of wc canada us thinking about going I think though so we'll see

**** ad was there too? I meet zeta actually, and played a pt ditto friendly with him = D

man we had like six people there who main ed pt at one point in time o_o

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Well hype genesis my fellow PT's I am really proud of all of you. I complained about no activity and now it's so awesome to see so many old names still present.

I have 4 weeks of tournies coming up starting July 30th so Im hyped, I have been doing pretty damn well lately so lets see how I do figuring Atlantic North has been a very stacked region lately.Either way I'll get vids up soon(ZIgsta please hit me up when your free!!) and am deff going to APEX so I hope to see as many of you guys there as possible!!!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Zigsta is ALWAYS free. ;D
(unless he beats you with bad characters and takes your money and all that)

Zig, you went P.T. at some point during Genesis?

Aposl

Smash Ace
Im finally back guys, GENESIS was HYPE! I didn't make it out of round 1 pools X( but I played pretty well. I had a chance to be 2nd seed because I beat z, but I lost to a lucas named oats because of a pk thunder stage spike at low percent. My charizard up b-ed it and instead of going through it to the ledge, it went through it and got hit once I was right next to the stage, lol. But I still feel like I played well so Im happy! Im going into hard core training now so I will let you guys know what I find out. TTYL!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh, I see... P.T. dittos sound annoying.
(no offense intended)

Top Bottom