• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i dreamed that someone came up with a hack of metaknight that wasn't broken but still totally solid as a character. and everyone loved it and it became tourney standard.

sigh

Bomber7

Smash Hero
[derp]who would want to decrease MK's fighting ability in any way. If you are that tired of losing, switch to MK and win. lololololololol. [derp/]

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can't make Apex. I'm best man in my best friend's wedding on the 7th!

:phone:

T-block

B2B TST
Mannnn my PT did sooo much work in doubles today. A lot of it got recorded too.

Only singles I got recorded was me SD'ing and getting wrecked hard though lol.

But the doubles vids are good, dw.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Guys i've been playing Project Melee. It's awesome. Y'all should try it. Hopefully it gets a big scene and can be run along with Melee and Brawl at nationals.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I played the BR build at CoT5 and can never go back to the demo.

Also I'll be at Apex, I expect to see all of you there.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I like how the past 6 posts have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I won a 34-man tournament yesterday going 100% Pokémon Trainer.

I'm not sure what character I main anymore.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
because no one ever gives a damn bout other posts so it's worth a shot to say something and hope someone comments on it.

Aposl

Smash Ace
I went to game three with vinnie at KTar but lost, it was on the stream so the vid will be up in vid section as soon as we post it on our youtube.... wish I had clutched it, I tried timing him out on FD against icies, it worked the first 4 minutes sighs...

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have something to say: insomnia sucks. I hope someone comments on this.

Good work Reflex!
ICs on FD are hard, good effort Aposl.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Aposl I watched your matches too and man all I gotta say is game 1 you coulda clinched if you played the MU better, theres a lot of Zard vs Peach specific stuff you may not know about but need to. Either way though great stuff almost beating Vinnie thats a great freaking step towards glory.

Luis we all know what character you main, but then theres the character that you change the game with :) you can decide!!!

EDIT: DAMN!!!! HOW MANY OF US WILL BE AT APEX!!!! I'M SMELLIN A PT SUITE :)!!!

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
I was just about to post about how sexy squirtle is, an old friend of mine came back to nor cal for a few days and we played some brawl the other day.

I busted out pt and damn squirtle is seriously the only good thing about brawl is movement is soo dope, everyone needs to hydrodash more.

That said Apsol I would like a link to these sexy vids of yours. To critic/observe.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
yo guys sorry for not visiting these boards often over the summer, I've been occupied. I hear all this apex talk maannnn I want to go but traveling to america is very expensive. There's a few good brawl players from my region coming over though so if you ran into them make sure you give them a few matches to see how we europeans play.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I came in second at a North Carolina tournament with all PT. Ended up using Wario in Grand Finals, but lost. Still, it was useful; I got 3-0'd in Winners' Finals, and then I 3-0'd him back in Grands with Wario and lost the second set, 2-3.

Top Bottom