• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Zig you have no idea, I was using bowser to cp hoes back in 2008 having people WTF at my dragon****spikesstabbing them throughtheirheartintotheiranus.

MM.
Vids.
Awwwyeah/

STEELER, I recently made a post somewhere, on smashboards. that you would have liked.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
this title disgusts me and i am very disappointed in all of you

miles i looked in your post history but didn't find anything. but i will trust your judgment because you ****.

Xyless

Smash Master
Ah, new avatar.

EDIT: also, entering my first actual tourney with PT this weekend. Prior to this, I've only used PT in pools or against scrubs. This will be fun.

Xyless

Smash Master
I was wondering, is there any characters that you straight-up shouldn't use a certain Pokemon? I can't really find a good matchup topic on here, so I figured I'd ask.

I assume Marth is unquestionably out for Squirtle, at least, considering he has grab release to tipper fsmash.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
I was wondering, is there any characters that you straight-up shouldn't use a certain Pokemon? I can't really find a good matchup topic on here, so I figured I'd ask.

I assume Marth is unquestionably out for Squirtle, at least, considering he has grab release to tipper fsmash.
Yes, that. That's a killer for me since Eu is over-represented with Marths. Other then that I can only call from personal experiences stuff that I really dislike, for example Ivysaur against the majority of the cast :urg:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

You have to use Squirtle in that matchup, really--At least you can get in, though you risk massive punishment from a grab.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I tried playing PT again for one match today.

I can't believe how godawful rusty I am with him.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Too bad Ivy can't switch quickly to Char. Ivy's great for dealing damage but is gimped so easily. Ivy's tether is relatively slow too.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

Oh, yeah; a list--

Personal thing, but...

Ivysaur against Marth and Falco...Perhaps Olimar. Charizard against Diddy Kong.

I think everyone else is...reasonable...You probably should just switch characters against Meta Knight and Marth, though.

Top Bottom