• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I like your determination Bobby.
Yuuups!!! This is it for me. It will not get any bigger or better than this! 4 days of nothing but smash and good times. My Zelda's final test. =) 1 year of training all for dis woot!!!

My friends are gonna work with me lots over the break. Well ... after my finals. =w=

Jem.

Smash Master
You're too respectable XD. It's awesome. I hope you do well, unless you are in my pool.. ;)

Actually, if we're both in the same pool, I hope we both advance.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
You're too respectable XD. It's awesome. I hope you do well, unless you are in my pool.. ;)
Thank you. :] Ah pools. Those are awesome cause you garuns gonna get 6-8 matches pending on the number of people. But it beats getting ousted in 2 matches. @_@ lolz

No matter who I play...if I'm going down my butt is going down kickin. =w=

Jem.

Smash Master
My guess is yes. At the first Dan we did it, and worked well from what I could tell. Plus everyone hates coming OOS for a possible 0-2. But, up to Dan.

My guess is yes. At the first Dan we did it, and worked well from what I could tell. Plus everyone hates coming OOS for a possible 0-2. But, up to Dan.
Yeah, losing twice would be really gay, especially since there are even people coming from the UK. Pools please. =)

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
lol, pools just mean I get ***** XD. They're like, my worst enemy >.>

its all good, I go just to have fun anyways

kiwiii

Smash Lord
LOL i <3 u, frotaz. come to the dan so we can fist fight. or just smash. or both =)

thank you to ademisk, nate, otto, shane, ammon, anyone else who donated !
transferred the donations to my bank account. it's gonna take another 3-4 days before i can actually use the monies so hopefully plane tickets will chill the hell out :<

<3

Ademisk

Smash Champion
This tourney is gonna be freaky epic. And it's the last chance for my Ness before Brawl. I'm gonna work my *** off in preparation for this. Prepare to see the second coming of Simna at the Dan 2.

This tourney is gonna be freaky epic. And it's the last chance for my Ness before Brawl. I'm gonna work my *** off in preparation for this. Prepare to see the second coming of Simna at the Dan 2.
Why should we prepare, it's just Ness
Why should we prepare, it's just Simna

I can't sticky this. I can ask, but so can Dan, so don't look at me.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I dunno, don't prepare if you don't want to, it was just a friendly suggestion. Not my fault if you get ***** for lack of preparation. ....That would sound a lot better if I wasn't saying that to Silent Wolf.

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
Simna That Wasnt Funny. I Dont Think Anyone Thought It Was Cuz No Ones Commented Off Of It. Ill Comment Off Of It To Tell You How Funny It Wasnt. The Only Funny Part About It Is That Silent Wolf Would Pwn U So Bad, So Its Funny That You Are Actually Talking **** In A Way.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
^^^ XD Sliq'd

Don't listen to Sanji he doesn't know what he's talking about.[/Isai]

EDIT: lol I wonder what was posted there vvvv

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Simna That Wasnt Funny. I Dont Think Anyone Thought It Was Cuz No Ones Commented Off Of It. Ill Comment Off Of It To Tell You How Funny It Wasnt. The Only Funny Part About It Is That Silent Wolf Would Pwn U So Bad, So Its Funny That You Are Actually Talking **** In A Way.
its a good thing this wasnt in caps or i would be pissed

Sanji

Smash Apprentice
oh ill make it all caps if you say **** about my boyo silent wolf again!

Jack Pack

Smash Apprentice
It looks like a lot of NorCal are coming up for this. Add Zoap and Germ to the list I gave before.
As unconfirmed >_>

Top Bottom