• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
im not trying to be funny i saw your previous threads about how good you are and i want to play a professional super smash bros. melee player.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I'll MM you Mike. I love playing fox dittos. I'm sure you'll **** me, but its all in good fun.

P.S. If no one called it, I call couch at Shane's...or his bed you know, whichever. No Nooblube

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ya I hope so too. :3 But he is right cause

1. He has known Gimpy for much longer than I.
2. He is housing me out of the kindness of his heart. Much respect and thanks. =)
haha everyone has a little bit of gimpy in their region. =]
socal, hawaii, and washington.
mainly washington though.
cuz we have all of his lady friends n stuff.
cant wait to see you ^^

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah and thats why my AIM, myspace, and everything else is private?

youre an idiot. go **** yourself :]
Dude, you're too easy. That was as obvious a joke as they come.

Wow, you're going to be a REAL easy target on Jan 12th and 13th. All I have to do is look for the ugly Asian chick with too much makeup. Got it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Can we have less people randomly clowning Kiwiii for no reason at all aside from your not her friend so your angry?

I mean seriously, shes way too cool lol.

And also seriously, way too ****ing much spam in this thread.

We all know I have the largest e-*****.

edit: plus shes mad cute ;D

Jem.

Smash Master
Dude, you're too easy. That was as obvious a joke as they come.

Wow, you're going to be a REAL easy target on Jan 12th and 13th. All I have to do is look for the ugly Asian chick with too much makeup. Got it.
Champion.

Uhh, Kiwi clowned on me first. I defended myself. And then stopped and kept getting flamed and defended myself again. So yeah, keep doing that tight suckup thing.

On a side note.. Why are the Eagles and Ravens not being able to finish off the Patriots when they had them.. >_>. Don't want them to have the perfect season.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lmao yeah let's throw offensive "jokes" at someone who obviously dislikes you
quit proving my point that youre dumb, thanks

and jem, dont hate because you dont have friends
i started it? LMAO. let's rewind. both of you need to learn what you can and can't say to people who arent your friends. that's some kindergarten **** right there. it's no wonder you dropped out of high school..LOL senior year? how hard is 12th grade? you go to class 3x a week tops and can still graduate.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lmao yeah let's throw offensive "jokes" at someone who obviously dislikes you
quit proving my point that youre dumb, thanks
dude, if you can't recognize BASIC SARCASM, I'm sorry, I'm not going to coddle you. I'm just going to clown on you ALL DAY LONG, and since you're taking it really personally online, I'm going to get straight out vicious with it in person. No joke. It's going to be great.

When P invades WA =/

Jem.

Smash Master
It's really evident now and it's really, really funny to me. Considering what I know too.

I don't have friends? Right. Good one. That one is as good as the NUH UH, YOU ARE NOT THE HIGHEST LEVEL ON HALO 3.

Also.. You think I dropped out cause it's hard? I just need the time cause I'll have to miss a lot of school for MLG Circuit 08. Tell that to the Ogre's, and they'll slap that 250k+ they make for dropping out in your face.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
ZOMG BASIC SARCASM !?! i could LIKE, TOTALLY TELL THRU TEH INTRANETZ!

have some common sense. don't throw out personal attacks when you don't even know me, and expect me to take it as a joke when you're already on bad terms with me. DERRRR.

STRAIGHT OUT VICIOUS, HUH? lmao what a ****ing gangsta. if you piss me off, i won't hesitate to knee you in the balls. so stay the **** away from me if you want to have children in the future. dont say i didnt warn you either :)

jem for the last time, no one cares about you and your halo3
go to someone else who actually gives a ****

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Lol how does someone recognize sarcasm online especially on a forum. Seriously how do you find out if someone is really being sarcastic or not.
I would actually like to see you go "straight out vicious with it in person" and then see what combo status does.

I also do agree that Halo should not be talked about around here.

Jem.

Smash Master
Then stop saying stuff that requires me to say it.
God, you're ****ing ********.

You think I dropped out cause it's hard? No, it's cause I need time to travel for MLG Halo. What am I supposed to say? No cause you'll be pissed if I say the word? Then don't bring up me dropping out. Simple as that. And you say it like I'm insulted or supposed to feel bad, lol.

Hitsugaya - I would be suprised if something happened in person. But if its just **** talk, no need for combo status to get butthurt or anything?

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
It's entertaining for a while (the flaming), but gets pretty old quickly.

Spammish chat is fine, and keeps the thread bumped, but this flaming is getting tiresome.

Locking the thread would be dumb...but if I have to...

T_T

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ZOMG BASIC SARCASM !?! i could LIKE, TOTALLY TELL THRU TEH INTRANETZ!
Dude, I think the internet excuse expired about four years ago. Dude, how old are you? Are you of adult age? Should I not treat you like an adult? The vast majority of able-mind adults can recognize blatant sarcasm through text. IT'S REALLY EASY. No dude, seriously, it is THAT easy. Yes, I'm really serious when I'm saying you just love the attention of whoring yourself online. Yeah, that's a commonplace accusation. I mean, it's pretty easy to truly believe someone would do that, right? Even though I have no information to base that off of. Even though I've never even clicked or know anything about your My Space.

It was basically a comment a really insecure person is going to take personally and assume is meant to target her, while someone who looks at it from an "lolz teh internet" point of view is going to see it for what it is and throw it back at me rather than protesting. I mean, this is AFTER I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'm going to talk **** to you. Dude, I can't hold your hand in life.

STRAIGHT OUT VICIOUS, HUH? lmao what a ****ing gangsta. if you piss me off, i won't hesitate to knee you in the balls. so stay the **** away from me if you want to have children in the future. dont say i didnt warn you either :)
Dude, I call people's bluffs all the time. Knee me in the balls? LMFAO. I don't hesitate to beat the **** out of a ho who lays her hands on me. I don't abide by this "lol guys can't hit girls" thing; I abide by the whole "humans can't hurt other humans" thing. You know, the law and stuff that talks about physical assault. But if you choose to break the law, don't expect any sympathy from me when you subject me to your physical assault; I wouldn't hesitate to physically pay you back and more.

I think Ice Cube summed it up best:

A ***** is a ***** is a ***** is a ***** is a *****.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm going to keep replying as long as she does, LDO =/

I guess you haven't realized it, but I can be very petty for no other reason but my own personal amusement.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
jem, anything i say will just lead back to halo3 for you, because that's all you have
and it's really not **** talk anymore. things have already been made personal

neighborhoodp, i heard youre some short black kid. stop talking **** lmao little chihuahua. dont provoke me and there's no problem. it's not an internet excuse, it's true. just quit it

sorry jumpfreak. i guess i'll stop responding they're doing a pretty good job making themselves look dumb, and ive been stooping down that level by flaming more in defense.

thanks hitsugaya btw :] lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
It still is **** talk to me. If you want to make it personal though, I'll go there too. The bigger you make it out to be, the more amusement it gives me. How are you not asking for it when you threaten violence? That's pretty much as morally low as you can go on the scale.

On the other hand, I don't mind doing things morally wrong for the purposes of my own amusement at the expense of others. At times, it can be quite entertaining. This is one of those times.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Thank you Kiwii - I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.

Jem / Neighborhood P - the arguments will last forever, so lets just end them now.

On a lighter note:

Dan 2 will be the best tourney in WA history. >=]

Eggz

Smash Hero
Especially if SKYPAL shows up, omg.

EDIT: Dan, you missed John's post. Is it gonna be like a 64 man bracket since we are apparently going straight into a bracket, as opposed to the last Dan which had pools?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Is recording allowed? (I'll be recording straight onto my lappy)

If so, anyone who wants to record matches/friendlies; I will be happy to do so.

No pools!!! w00t

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
SASTOPHER!!!!!!!~ Lol.

Also dont think Ryan got his answer about if the "Kei" on the first page is THE Kei (Takagi) of SKYPAL.

Darkmusician - dont know if I can team for sure. I think someone from Canada wants to team with me. Not sure. I'll let you know when I can.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Dan on the front page it says were going straight into elimination.
So is this for both singles and doubles? Should I expect roughly 64 person bracket?
I need to edit some first page info.

We'll inevitably do pools and seedings accordingly. Depending on how many people show - either a 64 or 32 man bracket.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Thank you Kiwii - I'm sure you understand where I'm coming from.

Jem / Neighborhood P - the arguments will last forever, so lets just end them now.

On a lighter note:

Dan 2 will be the best tourney in WA history. >=]
okay, no problem =)

Top Bottom