• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Eggz

Smash Hero
Man, this was definitely the best ssbm experience ever. Not to sound gay or anything, but it was great making some decently strong friendships, and chillin with some real classy bros and playin gamecube LOL

Shoutizouts commence x_x

Ammon - >_> Too bad you weren't there to win doubles with me. Dammit. Socal next month, *****.

Bobby - Thanks a LOT for the gifts and being so kind to my family. My dad said your welcome whenever. You're great at smash, a really nice person, and a good friend. I miss youz already <3

CubaIsEric - My dad and sister were pretty cool with you too, im glad you came tuesday, it was hella fun bringing you to school and hangin with you all week. ^_^ Can't wait to see you when I come to NorCal. Your sister best be dtf >=]

Minnesota - No individualized shoutouts for you guys, hmph >=[ thats what you get for winning our tourney LOL. jk though. Can't wait to come to minnesota for the summer O_o

Aaron - Woooooooooow you were hella cooler than i imagined. You gotz the beatboxing, the really fun to play at smash status, and your hella funny. Too good.

Evan - Same as Aaron, except with less really fun to play at smash. LOL **** jiggz. lmao jk though, i had fun playing you too ^_^. and you have very impressive grunts. IE: your team name

Kyle - lolz suck moar vs peach, if possible LOL. I'm hitting on that biotch we were calling, cuz shes mad fine. ^_^ good shoutout, right?

Chris-MOS - Wow, such a cool peach. Glad your down with the racist jokes LMAO, pretty sure you're hella funny LOL and too nice. I hope I see you again at pound X_X I'll try to ditch cactuar for you if you go. ^_^

Bart - You keep improving, its great. I hope I can make it to the fingerbang, we will team for sure.

Jesse - You need to improve your ability to focus in tournament, cuz theres no reason i should be 4 stocking you. You've got decent enough tech for that to not happen.

Timmy - I love youuuuuu. We still gotta do our bowser vs kirby MM

Tommy - I love youuuu. We still gotta do our bowser vs G&W MM

Other Oregon guys - Sup den *****z

Adam - I wish we got to hang out more. Wah. T_T Cya next time. <3

BluntedEric - GREAT job beating Aaron. Cahrazyyyyy. I miss you. T_T

John - I love you. LOL you're hella cool. Amazing job in teams with ryan. Like woah, wtf @ your guy's chemistry. 2v2s 10$ per person MM, me and ka vs you and ryab next time your in WA.

Tiep - We didn't play and I have no idea how you did in tournaments but uhhh good **** hangin out the little bit that we did LOL

Ryab - Good games in that MM we played. I wanted that old 5$ bill >=[ not that american garbage I got. Your fox is like dans, but with moar fsmash. ^_^

Tony - ****. Your fox combos like mine, and moves like aaron's. You have a ton of potential. Keep improving buddy

Mark - Your Samus is pretty cool. Yup. ^_^ I need to hang with you more, I like barely know you.

DanFreak - Another amazingly successful Dan, eh? My favorite tournaments every time. Good shiet danny. Thanks for teaming with me, we are ****. Wtf @ BC being the juggernaut though.

Link - Lets rid pools so we always play eachother. LOL i love youz.

Jamie - I really thought you were gonna make it outta pools. =[ owell man, nice try. Thanks SO much for housing everyone. I'm really sorry we got the cops called, were loud, and that someone broke your shower. LOL <3 Thanks for driving people too.

Nate - Congrats on beating Ammon TWICE. **** guy, too good. Thanks for the rides you gave people. Made it a lot easier on me.

Teddy - Thanks a lot for all the rides you gave. Sorry you got ditched by so many people man, I thought you were teaming with link so i planned on teaming with dan. x_x good **** almost beating ammon, i was worried.

James - Thanks for giving rides guy, it was super helpful. Glad we're on seemingly good terms again, I always forget how cool you are haha.
Still a hella cute Samus too. Nice goatee btw.

Otto - supwitulolz. Thanks for putting everyone up at your house before they had to leave. Helped hellza

Jem - Your fox is really good at teams. sup.

Everyone else - I'm tired and my brains wizeak apparently. Good games to everyone else.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
CubaIsEric - My dad and sister were pretty cool with you too, im glad you came tuesday, it was hella fun bringing you to school and hangin with you all week. ^_^ Can't wait to see you when I come to NorCal. Your sister best be dtf >=]
LMFAO DTF!!!! LOL wow dude. I still have your visitors pass. oopz:ohwell:

Darkmusician

Smash Master
eggz is like 15 so thats not a problem

>_>

shane save some for me lol
Zomg that's really funny. ^_O>

Just a quick update I'm uploading all of the teams matches that I recorded.

And just to clarify I missed the first two matches of Teams winner bracket finals. But I did get all of the grand finals etc.

Also I will be steadily uploading all of my friendlies. MMs will be up soon too. I only recorded like 3 or so. lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Results?

>_>.
The brackets were lost.

1st=Chexr
2nd=DJ Combo
3rd= Ka Master
4th= Kosmos
5th=Hitsugaya/Silent Wolf

Teams
1st= Chexr and Aarosmashguy
2nd= Hitsugaya and Cowear
3rd= Eggz and Jumpfreak
4th= DJ Combo and Silent Wolf
5th= Darkmusician and Kosmos (yay lolz)

I may have 3rd and 4th place for teams backwards. Can't remember for sure.

Eggz

Smash Hero
We should like...re create brackets or something, like that one guy said.

I took 1st in pools
Link took 2nd
cubaisdeath took 3rd
(lol fun)

in brackets i
beat juce
lost to dj combo
lost to aarosmashguy

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
all i remember were my placings

7th in singles, tied with blunted_object10

and 5th in doubles with the beef

in singles

dan came first in my pool
i came 2nd
darkmusician came 3rd

in brackets
beat west coast wes
beat balloon
lost to hitsugaya
beat jumpfreak
lost to ka-master

Balloon

Smash Lord
In my pool I went 2-0 with Eric, Beef, Artifice, D-Day. I went 1-1 with Kos-Mos.
So I was first in my pool, Kos-Mos second. Can't remember after that.

Brackets:
Bye
Lost to GenesisFTW
Beat Miserable
Beat Dieslow
Lost to Kos-Mos

Placement was 9th. I am positive now.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
My pool was Chexr > me > Dieslow

Bracket was like...

beat Emo$
beat Eggz
Beat Ka-Master
Beat Hitsugaya
Lost to Chexr
Beat Ka-Master
Lost to Chexr

something like that, not sure if I lost to chexr before playing John.

Edit: Did I mention I hate Evan?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ya, I think there may have been a tie for 4th or 5th in doubles. Kinda hard to say without the actual results on paper.

I'm sorry this took so long.

The Dan 2 Videos~Brought to you by Darkmusician
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3729256#post3729256

All Dan 2/WA vids will be posted there.

Yo Nate. Since the match between you and Chex was a winner's bracket finals, your match with John was a winners bracket match.

Eggz

Smash Hero
The vids took 3 days bobby, that is DEFINITELY not long at all LOL

amazing @ nate's win loss thing.

took out me, ammon, and john O_o dayum

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
If you mix up the letters in ottos sig and replace the l with another a...you get canada....does he love us? i think so.

oh, get rid of an N as well...unless you want canadan, which is when a canadian teams with jumpfreak.\

And yeah bobby, there was a tie for 5th, there has to be, for opposite sides of the bracket, so we tied for 5th.

Miserable

Smash Cadet
Adam: ur ganon is getting more and more ****. partying saturday night was awesome.
GC Chris: great times chillin out saturday.
Tiep: great tourney match, too exciting
Balloon: i'm the guy you beat.
Johnny clutch: you're too cool
Ryan: gj at ****** our pool
People I beat with yoshi: stop loosing to yoshi.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
If you mix up the letters in ottos sig and replace the l with another a...you get canada....does he love us? i think so.

oh, get rid of an N as well...unless you want canadan, which is when a canadian teams with jumpfreak.\

And yeah bobby, there was a tie for 5th, there has to be, for opposite sides of the bracket, so we tied for 5th.
Dan Clan ftw robby

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Singles are kind of a blur for me, now.

Pools were pretty easy for me. (went 9-1, lost one to the last place guy, lol messing around too much)
1st Me, 2nd Emo$, 3rd FluxWolf

What I remember from singles:

Beat Dieslow
Lost to SilentWolf

Beat Patooty (the end of the 1st match was amazing)
Lost to Ka-Master

I think there might be another match in there, but I can't remember.

Darkmusician

Smash Master

Tie for 5th EEEEY shootz den! ^_^
I'm perfectly fine with that. Thanks for all the games Robby your fox is so good with the waveshines. Canadian Space Animals really gave me a difficult time.

Rest of doubles/MM/Crew Battles are going up today.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Okay, here are my shoutouts now that Smashboards isn't being all laggy and stuff.

Dan - thanks for setting up this tourney and doing a good job running it and everything. I never got to play against you, but at least I got to say hi to you again.

Jamo - Thanks for housing us... and like a hundred other people. I saw everyone leaving trash around and it disappointed me because of how hospitable you were being. Thanks again.

Eggz - Thanks for helping us with housing, giving directions, and playing awesome music in the car. BTW, was one of your CDs swapped with the one that was in the CD player? We have a CD that isn't ours and one that is missing. Check your case and let me know. And we can do our MM at the next OR tourney.

Dark Musician - that's the best Zelda I've ever seen. Everyone appreciates that you came all the way from Hawaii for this and also recorded the tourney matches too. Make sure to find me online when Brawl (finally) comes out, since I won't be in Hawaii anytime soon.

Noobking - Don't go off-stage to get Kirby! Ha ha ha. I had a great time playing with you. You're a fun guy to be around... and you're tall. Looking forward to seeing you again, whether in person at another tourney or on WFC.

Nate & Otto - GG in our doubles matches. I always look forward to playing you guys in brackets because of how good you guys are. See you in OR on the 19th?

Hitsygaya - I think I only got to play against you a couple times, but those were good matches. Congrats on the awesome job in the tourney.

Chexr - We didn't get to play. :\

Derelink - You should have finished that one match we got to play. It's not like I get to play against you very often or anything. V_V

Ademisk - Nice Ness, but most importantly you were a lot of fun to play. I tripped over your yo-yo glitch. Ha ha.

Flux Wolf - your plush toy is SO TECHNICAL! The ride to the tourney with you was fun.

People I don't remember the names of and should remind me:

Orange Samus Player - We must have played a million times, but I forgot your name. lol. BTW, did I tell you I have some experience fighting orange Sami with Aftermath?

Light Blue Yoshi Player - I think we played a couple times, but I guess I'm bad with names of people I just met, but I remember Smashboards names really well.

Pink Yoshi Player - I didn't expect two Yoshi players at the tournament. I couldn't remember who was who.

Goggles Pichu Player - I remember playing against a decent Pichu, and I think it was one of you Yoshi players too. The match would have been a lot closer if I didn't have lots of Pichu experience. ;)

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

First, the people that ditched me in teams: Kiwi, DeriLink, Eric (BluntedObject), and Shane: wtf lol goddammit.

Dan - Thanks for hosting and basically everything. This tournament was amazing.

Dark Musician - Great playing against you. Definitely the best Zelda I've ever seen. Thanks for recording matches so that WA actually has tournament matches online for once.

Chexr - Your Jiggz is amazing. Fun hanging out with you. I wish I could've seen you play against Ka-Master.

Aarosmashguy - Your beatboxing is cool. Good job in teams.

Shane - lol you are a loud mofo. or maybe I should say 'mother b****'.
(Shane) - "Yeah, Teddy. I'll team with you if Ka cant do teams"
(Shane, next day) - "Oh I'm teaming with Dan." lol

Nate - Great job beating Ka twice. I guess WA fails against Jiggz, lol. I dont know what went wrong for you in teams.

Kos-Mos - It was fun hanging out with you. I wish I could've play you in tournament... or at all really. Good luck in TX tourneys or whatever.

Kiwi - you should've been there. It was great. See you in the summer?

Otto - Our set was fun. Your sheik vs jiggz was entertaining to watch because I had no idea what you're gonna do next.

Emo$ - Good job in pools and against Nate. You should definitely be higher on our PR.

FluxWolf - lol you're a cool guy. Your tech skill is impressive.

Jem - lol, are you happy that you got to watch that sad game instead of play in singles?

Jamo - Thanks a million for housing everyone. Sorry about getting you in trouble a couple times *cough*Shane'sfault*cough*

CubaIsDeath Eric - I dont think I ever played you. wtf. anyways, 47th St mindgames were too good.

Ademisk - You really really really enjoyed watched me mindgame that cat. lol.

Hitsugaya - Great job in teams.
Ryan - Great job in teams.

DeriLink - It was fun seeing you again. I'm not too upset that you ditched me in teams too, because you warned me the previous day. lol, btw, great job taking out the OOS crew in teams by yourself. That was too funny.

Tiep - Our set in singles was amazing. That first match was sooo epic. I cant believe I pulled that suicide double back air. I wasnt sure who won at first. I wish we had recorded it. Hope to see you at Gameclucks.

PPA0 - I hardly see you anymore. wtf?

NoobKing - You're always fun to have around. Sorry about my complaining in teams.

Miserable - I didnt see too much of you this time. Fun playing with you at the end though.

timmy/tommy - I dont remember if I played either of you. Thanks for coming, anyways. Oh wait, we played teams friendlies at like 5am, those were fun.

Dieslow - I enjoyed our tournament set. It was pretty close.

Juce - I didn't play with you much. Teams at 5am were fun though.

Genesis - Good job against Dan. Ka is just too sexy.

Balloon - I only got to play you a little bit on that tiny TV, I think. I hear that you did quite well in singles. Good job. I hope to see you at Gameclucks.

Aftermath - Good seeing you again. I wasn't sure if you were still alive, lol.

People I forgot to mention: Thanks for coming. I hope to see you again at Gameclucks.

Mango - dammit
Gimpy - dammit
Kiwi (again) - dammit
PC Chris - dammit
NorCal/DBR - dammit
Eastern WA - dammit
Other people who backed out - dammit

Top Bottom