• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Jem.

Smash Master
Good games to everyone I played, thanks for teaming Flux, was fun playing Bobby.

Good job to Hitsugaya and CowEar on 2nd, you guys are good. Same goes to Chexr and Aaron since they got first.

Was good for me to quit smash on compliments :]

Myspace.com/SupahJem

Add or something, cause I'm done with this site :] adios to my friends.

dieslow

Smash Ace
great tourney, GG to the people i played. thanks to Drew for having top tier housing.

Drew: i forgot my cell charger at ur house.. -_-a

KOS-MOS on Silent Wolf's account:

Amazing tourny and it was great to meet some old and new faces. Great matches to everyone I played ^____^. I'll post more when I get back to OK tomorrow night.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
ShoutOUTSS!!!!!S?!!!!

All right so this was my first large tournament. It was pretty much amazing. I am not going to do like 60 shoutouts so I am just going to give ones to everyone who kind of stood out to me.

OR- We are too good and everyone knows it :)

NoobKing- You are quite the funny child I enjoyed being around you. You have some great energy and you are pretty fun to play with. Good Ganondorf. Also, good job living in a country having Banana milk.

Emo$- You are really funny. I don't think I will ever enjoy ordering food at a fast food place again haha. You also have a good Ganondorf. You and Jamie are gay though :) Nice beating Ryan and I in doubles and then losing right afterwards haha.

Kay Masta- Sucked I had to fight you first round in the brackets, but you are fun to play with. I liked how you complemented me like the entire match haha. You are a good sportsman and thanks for the matches.

Dark Musician- I liked you a lot. You have a really positive outlook on the game. I am also REALLY glad you enjoyed yourself. I would have hated it if you came all this way and didn't like it. Your Zelda is too good if more people played Zelda like you did. She would definately be mid tier haha.

Peaches- We had like two matches and I like didn't say anything to you, but I thought you were really cool. I don't know what it was, but I liked the fun vibe you gave off. If we are ever at another tourney together then we should mos def have some matches.

Jamo- You are a fun, fun man and it was fun spending the portion of the event around you. You have gotten A LOT better I remember you at the SF:E I saw you at and it was fun. I didn't know your brother was Jem that was a crazy twist haha.

Mitsugaya and guy with the white Puma hat- You two are insane I loved your sheiks and Peach. They were both just too good.

Chexr (thought your name was Chesser for the longest time haha)- Dude you are insane where did you come from haha. That Jiggs is too good and as a Jiggs main you gave me a different view of her haha. Great job on winning and making serious bank.

That is about all I can think of right now I might add later haha I don't know. Great job everyone and it was super fun. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Dan thanks a lot for holding this and I hope you had fun at it.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Peach_Masta said:
Mitsugaya and guy with the white Puma hat- You two are insane I loved your sheiks and Peach. They were both just too good.
Hitsugaya >.>
and my partner was CowEar.
You loved my Peach and Sheik yay. Lol CowEar plays Fox.
Not much time right now to do shoutouts. Get to them later.

Ahhhh good friggin doubles finals. More intense then singles?
I really really hope to see them up ASAP

WTF DAN!!!!! lol.

For people who dont know.

5th - Hitsugaya - lost to DJ Combo then Kos-Mos
5th - Silent Wolf - lost to Chexr then Ka Master
7th - GenesisFTW - Lost to Hitsugaya then Ka Master
7th - Blunted_Object10 - Lost to Silent Wolf then Kos-Mos
9th - Balloon? - Lost to GenesisFTW then Silent Wolf?
9th - JumpFreak - Lost to Genesis FTW then someone?
13th - Dieslow - Lost to Bladewise then Balloon
13th - Noobking - Lost to Chexr then JumpFreak
13th - Bladewise? - Lost to Silent Wolf then Ka Master?
13th - someone
17th - Patooty - Lost to Blunted_Object10 then Bladewise
Somewhere lower CowEar - Lost to Hitsugaya then Dieslow

and thats all I know.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I lost to GenesisFTW and then KOS-MOS. I think I got 9th, but maybe 7th.

**** you Dan for losing the brackets. I really wanted to look them over :(.

shoutouts to come.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
What, brackets lost?!

I'm going to go back and read everything I missed since I just got back to Oregon, then I'm going to post shoutouts later.

Edit:
Shoutouts after sleeping. zzzzzz.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
It's my bad guys, you'll have to forgive me. The laptop was turned off before the brackets were saved.

On a more positive note - thanks to everybody who came. You guys made the tournament, I just provided the venue ;)

Shoutouts later.

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
Brackets lost...well then you all dont know about how i won and all of canada came 2nd, they tied for it.

GG...AMERICA
Sorry, next time we'll use Canadian-made laptops.

-Oh wait, there aren't any.

:p

Ah, well, good tournament nonetheless...

edit: all I have to say about it, is "Sorry Teddy for sucking so much"

/solitary 'shoutout'

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
This was the best tourny I've ever been to and I enjoyed every minute of this trip pretty much. I'll say my thank yous little bit later. And for those of you sitting at home waiting for the matches I'll have them up in a few days.

Darkmusician on DJ Combo's account.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Hey everyone, if people are up for it we can pull a VLS and get full results by asking everyone who they played against/beat/lost to, and simulate a bracket for results :)

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Thanks for the toruney everyone!!! I had tons of fun, and got to play people that I never wouldve gotten to play otherwise.

Twas nice to meet you darkmusician, tell the Hawaii smash scene "hi" for me lol.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go practice killing foxes for next year.

Red.

Smash Ace
here r some of the shoutouts I wouldve made If I went..now u guys can hate on eatern WA for not bringing me.

Silent: still have a crazy/technical fox I see XD.. I wouldve liked to hang with u after the tourney.

Ka: man, did u invent luigi or something?

Noobking: your still very tall....

DJ combo, Gimpyfish, Silent, Ka, dan, eggz,SKYPAL,canada..etc: I wouldve liked to play all of u. If u guys want to find me at tourneys I'll be the kid with the redhair.

Captain obvious: I wouldve liked to see u vs metroid. that would be interesting imo

T0MMY

Smash Master
Fun times.

Shoutouts:
Food: I miss you
Sleep: I yearn for you

I would type more, but everyone else said how much fun it is.
Oregon makes an effort to travel & play everyone, more OR shoutouts ;^)
Loved seeing all of you... (exhausted)

DeriLink

Smash Ace
Had a blast, apologies (mostly to Teddy whom I believe got ditched by a total of twenty-five people who promised to 2v2 with him, give or take 5) that I didn't make it back Sunday. Had to make sure SKYPAL was still represented in Crews, you know how these things go. See you all in another year or so for another tournament of randomness.

Top Bottom