• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Gimpy: I'm hella biased having never played either of them =). (Mango and King)

Darkmusician: Intense Zelda vs Ganon set we had. I had to hyperfocus to beat you, and even when I did it was still pretty close. I hate fighting Zelda x_x. It was great to see you again and having you in our crew was awesome. Your Zelda is the best I've ever played or seen. grats =)

Chexr: I dunno where you consider yourself in terms of being one of the best puff mains in the world, but I haven't played Mango or King so I guess I can't really say who's the best with that character. I've never had that much trouble against a Puff. I had to space everything and be careful with my approach every single time. MOST of our matches were pretty close but it's clear that you are the better player. Those combos are too good and my application of how to DI against puffs is just too shallow to beat you. Good **** taking first in singles (which I missed out on) and amazing work in teams. That was some of the best teams play I've ever seen from a Jigglypuff. You and aaron got it down. You're also a really cool guy and it was awesome playing with you =)

Aaronsmashguy: Ganon beats Fox on FD. It's a well known fact. ;) Too bad we couldn't have more matches OR our money match which I was so intent on challenging you to. I'm rather modest in person and admitted you're better than me but I think I COULD give you a run for your money depending on how your other characters are =). Good **** taking 1st in teams. That **** coulda gone either way though xD. Great meeting you.

Kosmos: Our Peach vs Ganon match was intense. When I try my best I don't usually lose to too many peach's at all. Yours is friggen fast! You're other characters were also really solid. YOUR ARSENAL IS BRKN! -_- GG's in teams =-D

Timmi/Tommy: Your Kirby *****. Best (only) one I've ever played. I didn't know kirby had the ability to... combo and stuff. I'll know next time not to go off the edge as I'm usually inclined to do so =). That match on Japes was too much fun =).

Timmi/Tommy: yep... just incase. =) Your both really awesome guys. GREAT crew battle we had =). "***'n D-day" couldn't be stopped in the end though ;)

Juce: WTF @ ur Falcon. You Combo way better than Balloon but you're terribly inconsistent. You play like you're on crack or something. Amazing combos and EPIC matches we had =). I just wanted it more in the end I think. You could see it durring our tiebreakers. Great seeing you again and I never told u but u kinda look like that guy from Sum41 >.>

Aftermath: Always a pleasure dude. I think my friend mark got ***** so hard by baloons falcon because of you >.>. Your Samus is still hella good.

Dan: I came into this tournament EXPECTING to take first. A mentality that ended up making me feel terrible when I lost. I know I could have played a little better, but no johnz. You beat me, as you have every other time we've been up against eachother in the past year in brackets. Thanks ALOT for housing, that weird drink you gave me, which combined with the other 6 beers and 5 shots I had got me FUBAR'd. Most of all. Thanks for hosting the biggest and best tournament to ever happen in our area, ever. See you again some time =).

Mark: I owe you $15. Your Falco is good. You should be 15th on the PR and 1st on the hospitality PR =)

****... so many shoutouts... getting tired of this.

John: If there was any questioning in my mind that Eric should be above you in the PR, it's been removed. You ****ing ***** in teams and my heart ****ing exploded watching you handle those 2v1's in teams. Your AMAZING show of skill in a 2v1 situation was comperable to that of the best players in the world... pretty sure. N ****ing T in teams. Great job taking 2nd though =)

Ryan: NT, but I think me and John woulda taken it. ;) LOL. Jus playin (or am I?...) Either way, great show in teams and I'm pretty sure you're back up to 2nd or 3rd on the PR in my books.

Eric: Didn't see you play much. Really sorry looking back on it that we couldn't team one last time for a big tournament... I think if we continued to team every time we would have the same amazing chemistry that chexr and aaron did. Maybe even have taken this teams tournament. Oh wellz :/. Good job in singles even though I knew you were capable of more ;). Fox beats Peach Eric, not Falco :/

Tiep: Thanks alot for working something out with teams and going with my brother. That was very cool of you. You are top tier.

Tony: I expected you to do better. I never noticed how amazing your fox recovers from the edge. ****ing waveland every time? That's ez stuff w/ganon, but with fox? LOL

Robbie: God ****it Robbie... good job in singles =)

David: Great to see you come out to one last smash tournament. I wish we could all go back in time to the release date of melee and start all over again =)

Sean: It was cool of you to tag along with the rest of us BC'ers. Sucks what happened to your car x_x. Your peach improved alot, that's fo sho.

D-day: wtf, u don't post on smashboards.

Teddy: You sandbagged like a mofo in teams.. or I ***** you. Not sure >.>

Otto: We had one match and I won it =D yaaay ! :D

Shane: The mario gets his revenge x_x

Nate: Azn girls are top tier.

Ammon: We didn't play ANY matches. WTF. I was totally gunning for you if I beat dan and robbie in singles brackets. v_v

Emo$: AMAZING ganon ditto's. Probably the most amazing comeback I've made in any match ever >.>. Next time don't go for the Dair spike xD. Good **** getting revenge in teams though. You were like outplaying me most of the time in our 3rd match xD. Ganon Cannon.

Jamo: "Hey Jamo, I'ma 4stock ur ***, check it out" 4-1 stocks "Hey noobking, I'm gunna 4 stock YOU! watch!" 1-1 stocks. Like WTF. You located the anus at the back of my brain and just ****ED it. I dunno what happened in that match but you were comboing me all over the place like nobodys business! Good **** in pools and tough luck not making brackets :/

Everyone else: GG's, doubt you'll ever see me at a major tournament again. This game has nearly consumed my life and I regret nothing.

EVERYONE: I'll keep the same tag in BRAWL so be on the lookout for the best Ganon in the universe... or Wario...>.>

Cheers.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Shoutouts for real.

Darkmusician: You are my new favorite hawaiian. Seriously, those matches against your Zelda were epic, and you just freaking made that tournament for everybody with your recordination. Good **** man.

Teddy: Hella nice hanging out with you amd riding around. But seriously man, you're going to hell for torturing cats. Too good.

Shane: Really appreciate you letting me hang at your place. Was tight. Let's get that MM some time.

James and Oregon guy: Great time hanging out after the Dan. Thanks for giving me a ride. Let's do it again some time.

Everyone who was surprised by the Yo-yo Glitch: WTF SRSLY .

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Chexr - Congrats on winning....both tournaments. Hopefully you showed a little profit after plane tickets ;)

Darkmusican - You're a swell guy. Thanks for all the recording stuff. Wicked zelda. I am really glad that you enjoyed yourself.

KosMos - Your marth threw me off...a lot. Hahah, good ****.

N00bking - Aww SHIET! Saturday night was too fun. Gg'z on setting that Harley store's alarm off. >_>
Good matches and what not...sorry for beating you everytime in tourney xD I have faith that you had fun regardless. You can get housing here anytime. ;)

Genesis FTW - I got no johnz. You beat me and that's all that counts. Suicides are part of the game...deal with it xD Best fox friendlies ever. ;)

John, Eric, Beef, Cowear, Patooty - Thanks a lot for coming. Good **** in doubles ryan / john.

OR - Thank you for coming as well. Your guys' attendance made DAN2 all the better.

WA (combo status?) - gg'z I guess we suck xD Not really but MN took us by surprise. Good luck @ Pound - I can't wait to see how you guys do.

If I think of more I'll do them later.

Hosting this tourney was my pleasure and I'm sure that I'll do it again for Brawl when the time is right. ;)

Thank you.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
WOW Shane cry more, god! IMO you all just suck against Jigglypuff LMAO not that that justifies any of the jorbz im hearing here. Did Chexr and Ammon play at all in any serious sets? If so how did those go? Just curious cause I didn't actually see them play ever, and I guess Ammon is the best in WA and stuff. Pretty sure I feel hella honored for Chexr saying thanks to me for his win cause of some stuff I taught him. Why can't I be good at this game? LMAO. I'll do shouts tomorrow when I'm home all day not going to school.

Eggz

Smash Hero

Sorry I had to go all Sliq on ya

<3 WA, wish I could've been there, I would've got ***** anyway though. lollerskates
Haha, yeah, true that @ the johnz part.
I'm not saying I didn't play well, I played perfectly vs Aaron, I just didn't have what I could have had to offer. I was more concerned about hanging out with friends than playing smash lolz.

MN is ****.

Nuff said.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
ROFL Nate..... I actually LOL'd. I wish you could have hung out with us all more than you did, it seems like you were running around a lot though. You should think about coming to MN for a week or so with Shane when he comes during the summer, I'll probably be finding a way to hold a tournament worthy of nation status to come to anyways now that MN has a little bit of a rep.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Me and Ka were doing some friendlies at Eggz and they were about even. He beat me 2/3 times but he pulled some comebacks at the end of them. I was rooting for Combo cause Marth is so much easier to fight than Luigi with Jiggs. WA is hella tight and awesome for the housing and transportation.

Bobby is too awesome. Cant really say anything else

Though Canada can go f-themselfs LOL. You made me feel bad when I rested you like 3 times and then they were all "**** you" really loud in the middle of the match. Too bad the winners finals didnt get recorded where i got like 7 rests in both of the matches. Sucked it up in the grand finals but Aaron picked it up and we still held it together.

To the rest of MN being all "ohh MN > WA" Skypal > MN. Seriously. And you all have travel johns and are nubs for not voting me for any awards at the MN boards. Teflon quit like 2 years ago I mean come on....seriously <_< I still <3 you though. WA is ****

More shout outs later.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
LMAO @ travel johns. So true. Everyone is always depending on carpooling across the whole state to get somewhere LOL our tournaments are so small ;_;

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I'm glad to have had you guys come here, it was great to meet you and Chexr is too crazy. I didn't even see Aaron in tourney but I hear hes awesome too.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Bobby is too awesome. Cant really say anything else.
Thanks Chex. Been calling you Chex for awhile I noticed. b^_^d lolz

I'm really glad I was able to meet you/play matches against you.

But anyways Chex...
I don't know what you use to talk to people online...AIM MSN or whatever, but PM me with the details cause I'd like to stay in touch with all of you. I remember you said something to me about it on the last night but man I was wasted that last night. And not drunk wasted, but just brain wasted.

Man Idk bout you but my flight home was a rough one. It was 6 hours and it was full of turbulance and people reclining their chairs all up in my face. I hope yours was a short and sweet one.

Congratulations again on winning. I knew you could do it and I'm very happy for you. After playing you in friendlies one word came to my mind. Champion. You really deserved it. You are the best Jigglypuff/coolest guy I've ever met. Pro status fo sho. GGs champ talk to you laters.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
wow I'm wicked tired, but its about high time I did this. Shout outz to those with no travel johns.

Eggz: Sup den.

Ka-Master: thanks for 4 stocking my fox like, 12 games in a row with luigi LOL. our falcon dittos were mad fun, we're gonna have to do that again if you go to pound.

Silent Wolf: its a shame we never got to play our pokemon master trainer match. MM at pound? make sure someone steals it from ammon so you can get ***** =P.

Bladewise: Thanks for all the rides dude, even though we got lost at grove st and 47th ave....lulz...wait, did we even play each other? hahaha ****.

Kos-Mos: Thanks for being the only person to 4 stock me in tournament XD You're mad good, you better win that TX tournament so you can go to pound and we can do more friendlies for sure. oh, sorry about the lack of hentai on my laptop...100%cotton.

DJ Combo: Teams friendlies were mad fun, we gotta play singles now XD. thanks for the ride to the airport, you're a life saver.

Aarosmashguy: Beatbox more. No seriously...do it.

Chexr: Your jiggs is mad good, and I'm gonna defend it to the death that its the best. Your G&W is hella good too. I can't wait to play again, it was too fun.

Darkmusician: Your zelda is waaaaay too good, seriously best ever. Thanks for the chocolates btw. they're really good XD can't wait to play you in brawl and get ***** by your zelda then too.

Flux Wolf: **** your moltres, it ain't got **** =P\

True Jamo: Thanks for housing all like, 20 of us for those two days.

Ademisk: Thanks for the jack in the box bro, Nor Cal owes you one sourdough jack meal.

Oregon: All you guys are mad fun to chill with. do it again when brawl comes out?

B.C.: You guys are mad good, its a shame I didn't get to play more of guys. Specific S.O. goes out to Genesis for the awesome shirt, even though mine was better, and DieSlow for teaming with me. And Noob King for being tall and signing my cube.

and of course JumpFreak for running the best tournament I've been to. Seriously, it was like, perfect. Great venue, awesome set-ups, and it was just very smooth overall making it worth my while by far.

if there is anyone I missed let me know.

I had an awesome time, and I'm looking forward to doing it again sometime. Dan3 for BRAWL

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Aarosmashguy: Beatbox more. No seriously...do it.

Chexr: Your jiggs is mad good, and I'm gonna defend it to the death that its the best. Your G&W is hella good too. I can't wait to play again, it was too fun.

Darkmusician: Your zelda is waaaaay too good, seriously best ever. Thanks for the chocolates btw. they're really good XD can't wait to play you in brawl and get ***** by your zelda then too.
Will you defend my Zelda to the death as well? :3 No problem man. I'm glad you enjoyed themz Hawaiian chocos.

Awww yeah Aaron. Beat that box. ^_O>

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Will you defend my Zelda to the death as well? :3 No problem man. I'm glad you enjoyed themz Hawaiian chocos.
aw yeah of course. you're zelda is too good and I'm sure everyone agrees with me.

oh, my parents think its mad nice that you gave me chocolate XD.

EDIT: I can frontflip if that makes me any cooler

Darkmusician

Smash Master
aw yeah of course. you're zelda is too good and I'm sure everyone agrees with me.

oh, my parents think its mad nice that you gave me chocolate XD.

EDIT: I can frontflip if that makes me any cooler
Noice! hehehe. I'm glad they think so. :]

Hahaha flippin out FTW. I'm so sorry that I didn't really post any vids save for me vs Ammon. I got super tired and I have class tomorrow so I'm gonna start tomorrow. I'll do doubles/crews/MM first since I have the least of those.

Also I'll do a real shoutout/thank yous later.

Also Brawl has been delayed again. Tear.

And ya don't worry about it Eric. Hawaii really does have a high cost of living. How much is gas in Cali?

I'm prolly not gonna do shout-outs but thanks everyone for coming, I had fun hanging out and getting to know you all.

Kyle your avatar is tight lol

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
silent wolf said:
I'm prolly not gonna do shout-outs but thanks everyone for coming, I had fun hanging out and getting to know you all.

Kyle your avatar is tight lol
Haha thanks, Milktea made it for me :p

Nice seeing u Otto. I'm already excited for the next time we all get a chance to chill again LOL.

Top Bottom