• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Balloon

Smash Lord
Peach Masta is still going, as is Timmy, Tommy, DMStudios, and Juce. I need to secure a ride in their van before they leave tomorrow in order to make it.

I don't know when they leave and I don't know Timmy's cell number. I have class until at least 11:20, and I'm going to end up skipping my Japanese class just to make it.

Chip.

you know what to do
sorry you all I should let you know that we cannot make the trip on account of alternator(sp?) troubles for the car. we will not be able to get it fixed this week and we have no other car to take us... sorry. I would love to go, just wish we could make the trip. maybe for fingerbang then?
Lmao

I found this out from Deva pretty late last night. I talked to him in finding an alternate way of getting there but he simply said we couldn't go =/. I don't see why Deva can't take the train, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with paying for my round trip as well. I'm also pretty sure Red's Dad's van is unvailable at this point.

I'm kinda tired of stupid crap like this always happening so we can't make it to tourneys. I just want to go to the tourneys is all LOL. Hmm, maybe I could convince Deva for both of us to go on a train ride, but I'll need to dig for some cash .

The good news is that we still might be able to make Fingerbang and next Gameclucks as intended. With the expense for going to Dan2 out of the way, Deva will be saving hella money with him. With it, he might be able to help him pay for our flights/entrance cost of *Pound* 3. So who knows, maybe I will go to a major tournament for at least once in my life =).

Balloon

Smash Lord
K so it's likely that I can still make it...

...but who all is DEFINITELY confirmed at this point? Is it still at least 40...?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Hey WA. Due to other Josh's car being ****ed up right now, neither him nor Sam nor I will be attending. Sorry. I'll host a tournament at my place this term and we can giggle and shit then. Oh, and Josh said that Bart is still going to make it up though, so you'll have him. Cheers.

DeriLink

Smash Ace
So... tomorrow huh? Boy time sure flies when you're not paying attention to uh, anything. I've apparently got a training meeting I'm supposed to be at 'till 9:30AM, so... 3 hours drive, tournament starts at 2PM? I requested the days off, so, I don't think I'm liable if I'm not at it. Done deal. If anyone closer to WWU would be willing to put me up just Saturday night it'd be much appreciated if you'd like to gimme a call (or have info on who might), (425) 765-1141. Otherwise I'll play hobo or something, like a real adventuring man. I accept wooden floors and mattresses outside so long as they're under a ping-pong table or similarly fashioned game board.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
1. david
2. kei
3. dom
4. mark
5. me
6. parker
7. eggz
8. matt
9. drew
10. silent
11. dj c
12. ademisk
13. ka-master
14. bladewise
15. jem (is not competing in singles because he is a lame ***)
16. jamo
17. emo$
18. noobking
19. dieslow
20. hitsugaya
21. cowear
22. genesisftw
23. rob’s bro
24. Blunted Object
25. Patooty
26. I moose I
27. fluxwolf
28. darkmusician
29. peach masta
30. sheik slammer
31. juce
32. SD_Falcon
33. timmy
34. tommy
35. Derilink
36. Wes
37. Yagi
38. Kamaji
39. Balloon
40. Saymus
41. Curly
42. Chexr
43. Aaron
44. ppa0
45. Xero
46. Aerosmashguy
47. Ok Cozmos guy
48. Aftermath
49. Peaches
50. Tim
51. Cameron
52. Kayle
53. DM Studios
54. SD_Falcon friend
55. Rikyu__

See? STILL more than 50 even after all the no-shows when I put a little more time into who's actually coming.

Don't doubt, just come. This thing would be epic if everybody came.

EDIT: Due to the uncertainty involved in teaming you with, Eggz - I am now definatley teaming with Wes. :p

Ka, you got this.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
All right, Oregon is now leaving Eugene. They will come to Gresham to pick Ryan and I up. Then soon we will be blessing your state with our trees. Also, our walking and biking, and of course. US!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom