• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Or because you post dumb and are missing part of the tourney to watch large black men you don't know tackle each other. Also why would you want new matches if you don't play the game lol.

Jem.

Smash Master
Just because. If I go, might as well have fun and record and try to do well in teams.

And I'm as good as I was before I quit, or even better, so I don't see what the big deal is.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Nate, are you gonna bring Bobby by tonight? If so you should stay till like 3 or 4.

Teddy, Tomorrow night can you bring Kos Mos to my house? thanks.

Tomorrow I have college from like 5-8. Sup. Gonna have to deposit my guests somewhere lolz.

Smashfest at Jamie's on friday?

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
GC GUY NEEDS HELP:
Someone needs to pick up my 2 24" TVs and the two GameCubes and cords to get them to BHam.

Who can do this and when?

I wont be up there until Sat about 1 hr before start (what is start time?)

I expect Beer on Sat Night and some kick *** party where this old guy can go and meet hot college chicks that are into old-not-in-college-anymore-guys :)

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Okay, seriously, is there anyone who is coming from south of Kirkland who I can pay to taxi me to Bellingham? I'm not cheap! I haz teh cash monies!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Jem I care about this game a little more than I should LOL, don't worry I'm still up for ****** teams with you it's just that I feel dumb playing with someone who doesn't give a **** enough to even go to the tournament basically thats all. Oh well, I hope the Seahawks win >___>;

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
in all honesty Jem is still really **** at the game. he doesnt wanna marry it like we all do, but when he plays, he's in to win. nothing less. he prolly gets more pissed about losing than all of us do. so no worries about Jem not caring about the game.... because he's still hella good and does care, when he's playing it.

and about housing, yea i dont even know who's with me but I'm open for housing. just need your own transport. i have one full set-up and a ton of living room space so if anyone wants to bring a set-up to my place that's cool. smashfest at my place friday but you're welcome to come sooner, i just hafta work and stuff's though but i trust you alls.

oh and i have a wii and a gamecube so if you have just a game and a t.v. that's one more set-up for my place.

ask for info. about my address and stuff for those of you who are coming to my place, whoever you are lol.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
in all honesty Jem is still really **** at the game. he doesnt wanna marry it like we all do, but when he plays, he's in to win. nothing less. he prolly gets more pissed about losing than all of us do. so no worries about Jem not caring about the game.... because he's still hella good and does care, when he's playing it.

and about housing, yea i dont even know who's with me but I'm open for housing. just need your own transport. i have one full set-up and a ton of living room space so if anyone wants to bring a set-up to my place that's cool. smashfest at my place friday but you're welcome to come sooner, i just hafta work and stuff's though but i trust you alls.

oh and i have a wii and a gamecube so if you have just a game and a t.v. that's one more set-up for my place.

ask for info. about my address and stuff for those of you who are coming to my place, whoever you are lol.

Your apartment is way too cool Jamie. and good job in BC btw

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can bring Kosmos to your place Thursday, Shane. It means I gotta do all my homework now though. >.<

Adam, I haven't decided on a teammate yet because I'm unhappy about losing my last teammate after the work it took to somehow beat Shane so bad.

I'm kinda interested in a double peach team, so I thought about asking Kosmos. But I guess I shouldn't be an *** and neglect Eric like I have, haha.

TrueJamo

Smash Apprentice
Your apartment is way too cool Jamie. and good job in BC btw

Thank and Thank you. yea i finally had time to sit and reflect my gameplay, adjust what i realized to be wrong, and bam! somehow i got 5th. lol. wasnt easy but i finally managed to be able to play my character how she's suppose to be played and got 5th.

so yea whoever all is coming should post it so i know. just so i can prepare mentally and arrange ish and clean up a bit.

Yeah, I can bring Kosmos to your place Thursday, Shane. It means I gotta do all my homework now though. >.<

Adam, I haven't decided on a teammate yet because I'm unhappy about losing my last teammate after the work it took to somehow beat Shane so bad.

I'm kinda interested in a double peach team, so I thought about asking Kosmos. But I guess I shouldn't be an *** and neglect Eric like I have, haha.
kos mos is teaming with bobby lol. i guess no one knows the team scheme? >_>

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Alright I'm leaving for the airport. If anyone needs to contact me my cell is 405-343-6833.

See you guys soon ^___________^.

Jem.

Smash Master
Cool, looks like Saturday I get to play with Jamie and a guy who doesnt even play smash to warm myself up for doubles XD. Oh well if I come friday I get to play everyone.

SD_Falcon

Smash Rookie
Where you live? I live in Lake City and was planning on driving up with a friend Saturday Morning at 11AM. Can you meet me up here? Maybe I can come pick you up earlier than 11 if you live close by...

SD_Falcon

Smash Rookie
Hey, my friend and I decided to get a hotel instead. Us old guys might need to crash earlier than you college bums. Thanks for the offer!

BTW, please reply to my PM about our entry.

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
Outa cursiotiy i was planning on coming one day and i was wondering what days are doing what so i can pick which day to come

Top Bottom