• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Jem.

Smash Master
Nah, I don't want to do any MM's, sorry.
I don't even care if we lose to you guys anymore Kiwi, so stop trying to act tough?
I just want to do the best I can so Kyle didn't partner with me in doubles for nothing.

BTW, if you guys give me $10 + the money for Brawl, I can get you it a week or two earlier than it's supposed to be released. My good friend works at Nintendo and says he is able to do that for me. (Galaxy, ect)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
no, i just think you're a ******* so i'm picking on you. it's kind of common knowledge at tihs point that eggz and i are going to destroy you two. don't even bring up how eggz is gonna carry the team just because i'm a girl

watch what you say more carefully in the future, else you're just gonna make enemies :]

Jem.

Smash Master
Picking on me isn't saying you and Shane are gonna beat me.. >_>
It would only consider being picked on if you said someone at the dan will beat me at halo 3.

And, still, don't really care what you think of me.. Not apologizing for anything, so, yeah, sorry I guess.

So back to Kyle and I going to **** stuff..

kiwiii

Smash Lord
no one cares about halo3. this is smashboards, not jemsbadathaloboards

neighborhoodp, i dont like you much either. i'd start flaming you as well but i was mean enough in the pound thread. im also too lazy

Eggz

Smash Hero
TheDJofCombos (11:49:14 PM): ruined the impact of my 1k post
TheDJofCombos (11:49:19 PM): by ninja posting me
eggz2021 (11:48:40 PM): LOL
eggz2021 (11:48:43 PM): yeah n_n
eggz2021 (11:49:05 PM): man
eggz2021 (11:49:07 PM): so much spam
TheDJofCombos (11:51:19 PM): yea
TheDJofCombos (11:51:21 PM): tired of it
TheDJofCombos (11:51:27 PM): unless its jocking my nutz

mmmhmmmm i likes me some combo flavored nutz

edit: and Canadians are always welcome at my house ^_^

edit2: unless it looks like the amount of people is going to be > 16

kiwiii

Smash Lord
youre not highest level, stop lying and trying to impress us when we dont give a ****

Crew

Smash Apprentice
This argument is stupid, considering Jem is actually good at Halo, so your statement is really ignorant. Being excited to beat him in Smash is funny too, considering he doesn't even touch Smash much. You seem like the kind of person who would use a guy for money and pretend to like them.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wow...lots of arguing and drama and stuff. @_@

Well it looks like I'm pretty much confirmed. Just gotta take care of that last bit of permission from the parental units.

EDIT: No other Hawaiians will be going. And yes Gimpy=WA.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Wow...lots of arguing and drama and stuff. @_@

Well it looks like I'm pretty much confirmed. Just gotta take care of that last bit of permission from the parental units.

Unfortunately I'll probably be the only Hawaii representing. Well actually not really. Tony will always be Hawaiian in our book. =w=
Gimpy will always be Washington in my book. >=[

Gimpy's allegiance match?

Jem.

Smash Master
This argument is stupid, considering Jem is actually good at Halo, so your statement is really ignorant. Being excited to beat him in Smash is funny too, considering he doesn't even touch Smash much. You seem like the kind of person who would use a guy for money and pretend to like them.
Thanks.

And yeah, Ammon you can take my place and keep the money XD. I know, how unfair to me..

I ended the flames for a few pages, but apparently I didn't activate my flame wall of.. flame from gamefaqs.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Thanks.

And yeah, Ammon you can take my place and keep the money XD. I know, how unfair to me..

I ended the flames for a few pages, but apparently I didn't activate my flame wall of.. flame from gamefaqs.
see, dan gets it. why can't everyone else in the world?

Jem.

Smash Master
I just meant cause Money Matching me on saying I'm not the highest level you can be on Halo 3 is a really easy MM to win, considering I am. Not really a match. Just teh win.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
actually my real point was that no one cares that he's good at halo

and where the **** did that last statement come from? how about you take your own advice and stop being ignorant? dont judge me, asswipe =)

Jem.

Smash Master
Probably saw your myspace or something.

I don't care either, you're just saying I'm bad so I'm saying no I'm not >_>.

So yeah.. Anyone who wants to MM me, the new thing is Ammon takes my spot and plays and keeps the money.. Uhh.. yeahh.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lol, eggz isn't actually angry about that, it's all good.

at least...i dont think he his >_>

and yay @ MM with MenacingMike
Ya I hope so too. :3 But he is right cause

1. He has known Gimpy for much longer than I.
2. He is housing me out of the kindness of his heart. Much respect and thanks. =)

Top Bottom