• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Mango, I'm pretty sure it's obvious that I love you way more than Janet does. I mean, has she ever offered to make out with you? :cool:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Umm, I've gotten a lot of people to hate me for my sarcastic **** talking. XD..
Yeah, you're dumb. You don't know the meaning of the word sarcastic. Here's a hint: just because you will it to be sarcasm or want or intended it to be interpreted as sarcasm doesn't make it so. Learn how to use it properly or just learn to properly describe your actions. Here's a suggestion: dip****.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Wow i get the couch.....

U would think being good at the game u would get somewhere nice loll

Like i said
ALL NIGHTER~~~!!

lol, pretty sure I've slept in like shane's closet full of large arachnids for the past...always.

and the fact that it's usually completely my choice and against shane's suggestions has nothing to do with anything >_>

but yeah in summary, i'm pretty much immune vs spiders

Silent Wolf Fan-Cub

Smash Rookie
Results prediction:

1st Ka-Master/PC
2nd DJ Combo
3rd Mango
4th Sastopher
5th Eggz

Teams

1st Silent Wolf/DJ Combo
2nd Kiwii/Mango

nvm i'll finish this later

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Yeah and Eggz and Kiwi are teaming I'm pretty sure LOL. Also you forgot to put FluxWolf/Jem as 1st place in teams soooo idk whats going on there exactly... xD

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Yeah and Eggz and Kiwi are teaming I'm pretty sure LOL. Also you forgot to put FluxWolf/Jem as 1st place in teams soooo idk whats going on there exactly... xD
i mean, if your teammate didnt suck, it'd be more believable
oh, and if i wasnt attending this :D

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Jem, if you're so good at Halo and it was worth dropping out for, why are you wasting your time playing smash? Smash is more important than school? LOLLERSKATES

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yeah make it something like:
I LOVE KIWI YAYYYYYUHHHHHZ and my marth is ****.
my 1000th post was "manacloud is gay"
so was cort's like.. 4000th. everyone should conform and receive two infractions for it

hi otter ^_^

Jem.

Smash Master
Jem, if you're so good at Halo and it was worth dropping out for, why are you wasting your time playing smash? Smash is more important than school? LOLLERSKATES
Lol, didn't get enough when I didn't reply to the first flame?
You think I practice smash? I just go to tournaments and have fun seeing some of my friends. Takes one day or 5 hours out of a day a month. Not that interrupting of my halo things.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I decided to make my 4435th post an important one (and a double post)

Manacloud is gay.

Just for you janet

god dammit jem, you ruined my double post

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Lol, didn't get enough when I didn't reply to the first flame?
You think I practice smash? I just go to tournaments and have fun seeing some of my friends. Takes one day or 5 hours out of a day a month. Not that interrupting of my halo things.
I actually didn't realize you didn't reply because my satisfaction isn't derived from whether you reply or not. That would just be trolling.

I'm sure the same could be said for you at least getting a GED, lol it doesn't take much and now you give yourself no flexibility. I'm sure glad I'm not in your shoes.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
omg jem's doing more pre-johns IM TOO COOL TO PRACTICE SMASH OUT OF TOURNEYS LOLZ

nathaniel i love u =) what a great example u set for us all
man WA can't just be all amazing and ****. combo status needs to move to east coast immediately so west coast's skill points decrease by 75%

Jem.

Smash Master
Uhh I am getting my GED? I dont get it.
And Kiwi, I'm not doing pre-johns.. He said doesnt smash get in the way, and I said no cause I dont practice smash.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
no youre pre-johning cause youre gonna get *** ***** by me and shane. kyle can just do whatever. try to jc shines on the side while we 2v1 you

Top Bottom