• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm not going to fight you, but yes, I am going to Pound 3. That would be a waste of money.
dude, i wasn't talking about fighting, i wouldn't fight someone over smash =/

don't take what i say personally online, i'm only as serious as others intepret it.

we can mm tho, sheik v marth =)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
This thread is heating up

And ka-master ima try and go.. need to talk 2 gimpy and c if hes going

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if people can't handle **** talking -- esp when that's ALL THE EAST COAST DOES and they're revered for it -- then whatever. not my problem.

people obv don't get socal trash talk. even that canada peach dude who came down for UCLA got mad as fux =/

if people can't handle **** talking -- esp when that's ALL THE EAST COAST DOES and they're revered for it -- then whatever. not my problem.

people obv don't get socal trash talk. even that canada peach dude who came down for UCLA got mad as fux =/
What Canada peach was that??

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Not everyone can handle trash talk. Some people are just soft...I love trash talk though. It makes things more fun. Wisconsin can't handle trash talk MI RITE FLUX?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
the difference between your **** talk and mine is that you make things personal. no, it's not about how others "take it" wtf?

don't hate because i have friends who watch my back. don't try to act you're bigger than your trash talk, else we'd both have about 20 less posts

hey otto, where's the thread where socal is making fun of p? i wanna see =)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Cmon Cort can't you tell thats a joke, Socal jokes are blatant and mean, didn't you read his earlier posts? Oh wait you didn't, well now you know.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I don't even know what's going on and I already see that you're a doucheface.

Try compiling some real arguments before you decide to sound like a sexist moron.
When people don't listen to logic, I don't give them logic. I stoop to their level. It's fun. Try it.

For a post implying that the author is reasonable, you're sure doing a good job of judging based off of snippets.

The fact that the entire point was to be sexist apparently went over your head.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
youre a pretty irrational person. i dont know what the **** your problem is, but nobody likes you. not even your own region. gtfo. kbye =)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you did it before to some other person, so i don't even have to click the link. it wasn't humorous or even apropos then.

get new material :(

kiwiii

Smash Lord
CORT IS THE ****IONG MAN!!!!!!!! seriously though lmao, cort's the **** and probably the most fun person to play in melee. -.- i miss cort lol =(

kiwiii

Smash Lord
thank you eric!!! ^_^

BOOKED MY FLIGHT
going to seattle on january 7th and leaving the 14th!
nate i hope you can pick me up x_x?
i'll be arriving at 11:30am on the 7th, and would need to be at the airport around 9:30pm on the 14th.
^_^!! so freaking excitedddd

Jem.

Smash Master
Does Redddddd have a crush?!?!

On a NFL side note.. Seahawks go to Lambeau second round if we win first round. I'll guarantee you a win for Seattle : )

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol, like that one time?

*overtime coin toss*

*Seattle wins toss*

Matt Hasselbeck: “We want the ball and we’re gonna score!"

*Packers win*

LOLOL

Jem.

Smash Master
You mean like last year, when the Packers came to Seattle, and it was all snow so packers had the advantage, and we won?

Let's not refer back to 4 years ago now when we werent even good.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Wow I don't even remember that

touche

lol...what was I doing last year? Oh yeah rooting for the Bears, I'm such a sellout

Ademisk

Smash Champion
What beauty it would be if we could have recording devices on every TV and enough tape to record every match during the whole tournament.

....*sniff* beautiful.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I will be able to free up about 100 gigs of HD space for matches. Since they record in high def, each match averages about 1/2 a gig or so. And then I can compress them for youtube free up more space etc.

So if you guys want I can just set up shop at one TV and stuff and I can just monitor it for people that wanna record MMs etc.

I'll also be bringing my own small TV...to play at the airport. =w=

Top Bottom