• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Jem.

Smash Master
This is on pace to the best WA tournament ever.
Only other one you can argue is IVGF Seattle 2003 at the Meydenbauer Center. 151 people, 50 dollars was the entrance fee.. But a little bit of homo rules.

Yay for Dan 2.

Jem.

Smash Master
Dan 1 was good, but IVGF was better/more memorable. Am I right Silly..? You were at both too.

Still, doesnt change the fact that Dan 2 will be complete **** and anyone thinking about going viewing this thread lurking should go.

Jem.

Smash Master
10k+ in prizes is good though in Seattle.

I dunno. How did MLG Seattle turn out? I was supposed to go to that and team with some guy from somewhere but didnt >_>

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Bottom tiers sure are garbage. lolz I believe that Nexis used to stay in Hawaii, unless I am mistaken... >_>

Will there be designated friendly stations at the venue? I wonder how big it is. =w=

There will prolly be a lot of time for friendlies on the 2nd day most of all. 1st day I'm not sure, since it starts late. -_-

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
wow that was the worst joke i've ever heard in my life. it was almost as bad as the time leah poured sour cream all over my taco, and i refused to eat it. that day was horrible.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
sorry but i have to warn those last 3 posts because i said to keep things on topic

come on guys, i did this on the official geno brawl thread and they made it longer lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
There will prolly be a lot of time for friendlies on the 2nd day most of all. 1st day I'm not sure, since it starts late. -_-
=) Lots of time for friendlies!!! lolz

And I almost forgot that I'll be playing at Shanes house from Thursday meaning I'll have about a good 24 hours to play friendlies and record. hehehe

Does the whole thing end on midnight of Sunday or before that? What would be a safe time to plan for my flight home?

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
you californians are such *******... (jk mods)

mn is coming jeebis no johns how bout we just make up our minds and go to this tournament LOL. >____>;

kiwiii

Smash Lord
darn

ill buy a plane ticket i gueesssss
dayumm!!!!!!
we get mango AND p stays in socal!? good ****!!!! <33333 oh wait that's flaming lolol nvm. but still =) mango, you betta still go!! i want that hat :D

otto said it's gonna start late on the 1st day? ..what time? o_o is the schedule posted on the intro and i just missed it?... :<

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
According to Ka the tourney isn't starting late, Otto just had old info. I didn't look either but the times are supposedly in the first post.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
wow i just dont get some people LMAO. trying to act like a tough guy is so cool. even if you are no one cares, we play video games and everyone here is friends with everyone except you so gtfo mai threadz.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
say it to my face plz

you going to pound 3? do it there.

edit: or norcal next week. or come to socal. etc. etc. i'm a **** online but i bet i can be much worse in person =)
I'm not going to fight you, but yes, I am going to Pound 3. That would be a waste of money.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Sorry to those who aren't coming...you're missing out :(

Sorry if info is incorrect on the first page (so lazy I don't want to edit it :p)

We have the venue ALL day on sat and sun, so there won't be any "late starts".

Top Bottom