• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF, POKÉMON!?! – A Serial Video Mockery of the Anime (RETURNING - Ep. 51 OUT)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Not yet...I definitely said I'd let you know when they are processed on iTunes, since they're ONLY uploaded.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Question, how do you use Itunes? I never got into it myself, and would like to see episodes 31, 33+, this is great stuff, I might make a rant for an episode myself, if I know which episode to do, that is.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
You can watch all the videos here: http://www.revver.com/u/wtfpshow/

But be sure to still check Youtube for news updates, such as when the videos are released! We still want to have the Youtube channel be really important.

Also, WE'RE ON ITUNES!!! Search "wtf, pokemon!?!" and you should find - it seems wtfp alone doesn't do the trick. But we're definitely there! Subscribe, subscribe!

Deception

Smash Ace
Youko, there's a problem with the episodes on iTunes. It won't add the episodes to my library because it says the file might be corrupted, or that it's a file type that iTunes cannot play. What should I do?

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Wahey! Downloading now.

Youko, there's a problem with the episodes on iTunes. It won't add the episodes to my library because it says the file might be corrupted, or that it's a file type that iTunes cannot play. What should I do?
They're working fine on my iTunes. Try redownloading.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Even when you subscribe to the podcast, not trying to put the videos directly in your video library?

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
At episode 35, I was surprised that you only mentioned Ash his dumb heroic action of jumping into the lake. What made me wonder was how Ash mannaged to command Staryu to go back with Kaiza WHILE HE WAS UNDERWATER. Ever heared somebody talk clearly underwater? Especially someone who doesn't move his lips while he says that (yeah, look at it, Ash doesn't move them).

And O M G, I seriously lol'ed so hard at the 'Who's that Pokémon' in Episode 36. Respect to Lanky_Gunner for this one.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord

But be sure to still check Youtube for news updates, such as when the videos are released! We still want to have the Youtube channel be really important.

Also, WE'RE ON ITUNES!!! Search "wtf, pokemon!?!" and you should find - it seems wtfp alone doesn't do the trick. But we're definitely there! Subscribe, subscribe!
Thanks a bunch Youko, When would you like for me to give you a rant of my own? You could PM me with the exact details I'd need to do to make a rant if you so wish? And are there any plans to carry this further into other seasons of Pokemon?

Knyaguy

Smash Lord

Yes!!! *runs to iTunes and subscribes*

D

Deleted member

I just watched the new episodes.

The Episode 38 easter egg was just plain awesome.

D

Deleted member

^^Ah, yes,
the about-to-drown music from Sonic 2 I believe?
Best easter egg ever.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
No comments on the 37's EE? That was my favorite one to make yet, I've gotta say.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
You have very good points, but one question, if ditto could shapeshift into working inanimate objects, it could just morph into a nuclear bomb at will and be the most powerful pokemon ever...

Too much? Also, I might make a rant about episode 40 if you guys don't mind? I'll need to find it on the web first to see it though XD.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Ok, I E-mailed a rant of mine, I'd like to know if I did alright or not, And sorry about the size, My recording program doesn't work well with codecs and compression, yet no compressor I could find would work without putting the file in some weird extension.

Episode 39 rants will be VERY interesting for sure, that was possibly the only episode that had me crying a little when I was a kid.

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
No comments on the 37's EE? That was my favorite one to make yet, I've gotta say.
It's family guy, I'm not all that surprised truth be told.

All in all, I'm glad you've got it all up, guys, and hopefully we won't have any more issues with any of these things. And if anyone else gives ya slack, STRIKE THE WEAK POINT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE!

XACE-K

Smash Master
Wow, I just realized I can watch these on revvers. Looks like there is a way I can still be a fan of this. ^_^

XACE-K

Smash Master
I didn't get the FG reference, so it was pretty meh for me. Episode 35's was better IMO.
I got it but it was meh to me too. Maybe because you should've matched the audio with the clip so you don't have Peter or the other guy talking when somebody's mouth is closed.

But 35's EE was awesome.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Well, the point WAS that each video and audio clip were unedited, and it just happened to fall that way in place. But OK.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
I think I should redo my rant, it seems terrible to what I've thought of now. But then I'll proboly get cold feet again in the mike >.<

I wounder what the Eevee brothers will be? I can see like 2, but thats it, other then the episode being a filler.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Okay, for starters this series is hilarious, but I need to point out a mistake in the ditto episode. You stated that ditto cannot transform into inanimate objects. In Pokemon Channel, pokemon ask you questions that, if you answer them correctly, earn you nice cards. Ditto asks you what he transforms into while sleeping and the answer is a rock, an inanimate object.
No flames, I wouldn't have even posted if it wasn't #1. (of course if you had to flame, flame me for playing Pokemon Channel, not for posting a fact)

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice
Okay, for starters this series is hilarious, but I need to point out a mistake in the ditto episode. You stated that ditto cannot transform into inanimate objects. In Pokemon Channel, pokemon ask you questions that, if you answer them correctly, earn you nice cards. Ditto asks you what he transforms into while sleeping and the answer is a rock, an inanimate object.
No flames, I wouldn't have even posted if it wasn't #1. (of course if you had to flame, flame me for playing Pokemon Channel, not for posting a fact)
but poke channel's a spin-off and it's more of a tie-in with the anime thant with the games
(exmaple: the pokemon say thier name, it shows an mini episode of the anime,etc.)
so it really doesn't count
BTW Pokemon channel Rocks! ^_^

Top Bottom