• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF, POKÉMON!?! – A Serial Video Mockery of the Anime (RETURNING - Ep. 51 OUT)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
New episodes are out. Sorry if they're late, might have rushed them a little...

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Yay, I'm so glad you make these, I think I've posted here like once, even though I've seen every episode.

Also, this is like a week late but, Dr Cox is almost the greatest character ever made, but Jordan just beats him there. Dr Cox is Jordan's *****.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Great episodes. In particular, the "adult Muk and it's child" line to cover up a camera angle had me LMAOing.

You should follow up the PikaRoll with a MukRoll. Just 10 minutes of Muk going "F-UK...F-UK..." with maybe a little Meowth in between. :)

D

Deleted member

You should follow up the PikaRoll with a MukRoll. Just 10 minutes of Muk going "F-UK...F-UK..." with maybe a little Meowth in between. :)
Dey won't like dat.

I am Sonic the Baron and I approve of this idea.

Then again, Youko has yet to pull a Thrillroll.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Dey won't like dat.

I am Sonic the Baron and I approve of this idea.

Then again, Youko has yet to pull a Thrillroll.
It was my idea for a ThrillerRoll, I get credit if it happens.

Also I've noticed that the episodes are getting shorter since last week. Is this a one time thing or is something causing the episodes to be shorter.

D

Deleted member

The easter egg from Episode 31 was just too full of win.:laugh:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
What do you expect? Pokemon, and all those other anime shows you try to find on Toonami or w/e have always failed at plots imo.

I don't see why these guys are wasting their time.

edited.

XACE-K

Smash Master
What do you expect? Pokemon, and all those other anime shows you try to find on Toonami or w/e have always failed at plots imo.

I don't see why these guys are wasting their time.

edited.
Because 4 Kids took failure to a new level.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
The new episodes were good - they made me want to ask a couple questions:

1. Why did Episode 32's recap have '1MPR' in the corner? Was the recap done by a guest with that name?
2. Where did you get the mp3 of the Pokémon Gym Theme? (The music playing in the background of #3 in Episode 32.) I'd love a copy of it.
3. Some of the audio guest rants you receive already have the number of the error in them (e.g. ShadowZata's in Episode 24). If you decide the order, how does this happen?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
1. "1-Minute Plot Recap"...doing that made the finalization of the video file faster, actually, so it might be staying.

2. All the songs I use come from the Japanese anime OST. It's pretty easy to find online, actually.

3. It's recommended that you say "#5...#4...#3...etc." so that we can pick the number through audio editing.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Clever!

Anyway:

186,282 mps is the speed of light rounded to a hole number. In acuality, it is a few decimals higher.

I just finished the inner section of the outline of the 3D logo. Now I need to dip inwards for the section surrounding the letters. I will update with a picture when this step is complete.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Hey Youko, you're getting rather close to the infamous Porygon episode. Will you be doing that one?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm rather perturbed right now. I don't know what to do at the moment, give me time to think it over.

T

The Black Glove

Hm... just something I realized. In episode 11, it is claimed that the only references to Pokemon dying are Charmander's flame, Cubone's helmet, and the Pokemon Tower. In truth, the Pokemon tower is never mentioned to house dead Pokemon graves in the anime. Also, during his "Gym Battle" with Misty, his Pidgeoto damages Starmie. As Misty consoles it she says something along the lines of "If Starmie's jewel ever stops glowing, It'll die!"

EDIT: Episode 15. Ash trades for Raticate. One more reason why he shouldn't trade Butterfree for Raticate: His Butterfree just beat it!

EDIT AGAIN: Episode 19. Tentacool and Tentacruel use some sort of beam attack that looks red. Last I checked, the closest thing to that might have been Confuse Ray, which doesn't even deal damage!

Darkurai

Smash Master
YouTube has shown with their RickRoll April Fool's joke that they don't follow their own rules. They are complete hypocrites that delete flagged videos without looking at them first to see if they're actually breaking rules.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
They are complete hypocrites that delete flagged videos without looking at them first to see if they're actually breaking rules.
Bloody well said, chap!

Btw Youko, have you guys cancelled the idea of making the WTFP album? It's been a long time since we heared anything about that.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We've mostly been just too busy to work on it at the moment. So it's been more like postponed, as opposed to cancelled.

Top Bottom