• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

MrEh

Smash Hero
Why are we talking about tier placement?

At the end of the day, who cares if Link rises 10 spots? Character pride aside, he still sucks.

Why are we talking about tier placement?

At the end of the day, who cares if Link rises 10 spots? Character pride aside, he still sucks.
No truer words have ever been posted before.

So....:lick: ;) Do you think this is a before and after?

JOE!

Smash Hero
lulz

and as for tier placement, it matters when you are second worst, as Link clearly doesnt belong there

Sliq

Smash Master
i liek bowser cuz he gots big klaws and breeves fire and stuff wut do you guyz think lololol

This is how I would talk if I was a jerk.

Ixisnaugus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IxisNaugus
i liek bowser cuz he gots big klaws and breeves fire and stuff wut do you guyz think lololol

This is how I would talk if I was a stereotypical black man.
Fixed for accuracy.
joke

Guys, we should so do an interview thread like the Samus boards are doing. Come on, who here HASN'T dreamed of asking MrEh a bunch of questions?

Guys, we should so do an interview thread like the Samus boards are doing. Come on, who here HASN'T dreamed of asking MrEh a bunch of questions?
Yours will actually work properly since people actually COME to this board D:. This will be quite hilarious.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
You guys should ask me questions since I'm the only BLACK AMERICAN BOWSER HERE YEZ

I just needed a new place to live... The Samus boards have been dead for a little bit to long D:

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
gen means no harm lol

i mean, i get what he's saying <_<

we're open to you like Peach's...yeah.

that should be our new BGD title

youre fine KJ lolz

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I just needed a new place to live... The Samus boards have been dead for a little bit to long D:
the ike boards have hype over the xyro vs san mm in the next few weeks and their social is pretty active

the pikachu boards are full of pokemon hg/ss chart

ganon boards are full of all things ganon

I dislike Xyro.

I used to main Pikachu, im not going back.

Ganon boards are hilarious, just not as open as you guys.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I don't think there's a spanish Bowser so I'm the best Bowser in the Iberian Peninsula.

How about a game of Risk, Koopa King style?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I'm the best Bowser in my dreams.

It's interesting to say "I'm the best Bowser in _______" because I'm pretty sure the Bowser count in each of our...areas is <3 (less than 3, not love gtfo.)

Flayl and Ixis are the only EU ones? At least the only ones I know of x.x (Unless you want to count me :3)

Top Bottom