• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

B!squick

Smash Master
Ryuk(?) was the true star of the show, though. He told Light in the very beginning how it was going to end and that's exactly what happened.

B!squick

Smash Master
Well, that was mildly amusing I guess. I expect way too much of video game companies nowadays it seems. Sure, it's only the beta, but the core gameplay is far less amusing than it should be.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Bowser is so unpopular, that even when Ike and Ness are no longer allowed nobody plays him... except the Bowser main, lol.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Because people think every other low tier ****s on Bowser or runs a 55-45 on him.

It's the ignorance inside.

Or people just don't care about low tiers. Maybe a combination of the three.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Bowser is so unpopular, that even when Ike and Ness are no longer allowed nobody plays him... except the Bowser main, lol.
I'd be willing to bet money that I'm the only Bowser main at this, haha.

Everyone should convince KillerJawz to attend this so we can team for LT!

Shök

Smash Champion
If I had the money and ride, I could probably attend as well. D:

MrEh

Smash Hero
It's not my crew. In Hawaii, you're either Odo Faction, GSM, or you have no real crew.

I'm Odo Faction.

I was actually in the video, but I was getting beat up in a clip. Try to spot it. :D

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
It's not my crew. In Hawaii, you're either Odo Faction, GSM, or you have no real crew.

I'm Odo Faction.

I was actually in the video, but I was getting beat up in a clip. Try to spot it. :D

That Snake clip when he BAir'd through the Klaw. Sadness D:

Also lmao you make it sound like it's so harsh. It's like "in the hardcore streets of Hawaii, you're either X, Y, or you have no home."

So hard.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That was really entertaining! I like how nearly everyone's titles were unique and well-made.

Mikachiru

Smash Ace

Also lmao you make it sound like it's so harsh. It's like "in the hardcore streets of Hawaii, you're either X, Y, or you have no home."

So hard.
If you take the quote and show it to someone completely oblivious to smash they'd probably get the idea it's some hardcore hawaii gang ****.
You know, I vaguely remember saying something similar to this first time I heard about the Odo faction/GMS/w/e crew thing... ;)

Secretly, everyone in Hawaii's a gangster. A barbaric, grass skirt wearing, boar hunting, giant insect killing gangster.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
You know, I vaguely remember saying something similar to this first time I heard about the Odo faction/GMS/w/e crew thing... ;)

Secretly, everyone in Hawaii's a gangster. A barbaric, grass skirt wearing, boar hunting, giant insect killing gangster.
Does everyone look something like this?

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Top Bottom