• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wreck-It Bowser

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Osama's got nothing on Bowser.

The Koopa King has "died" many times, but he always returns wreak havoc once again.

Death is nothing more than a temporary state of being for Bowser, The Everlasting. :bowser:

B!squick

Smash Master
So, Mortal Kombat (9)... great fighting game... or the greatest fighting game?

Capcom, take note, this is how you make a fighting game people will love and love for a long time.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I played MK9 one night with friends, and it was fun stuff.

It makes me wish Bowser had Scorpion's harpoon. It would have really high priority and help him deal with campers. Plus, it would be awesome to hear Bowser yell "GET OVER HERE!" in his Bowser's Inside Story voice.

D

Deleted member

Bowser talked a lot in Super Mario Sunshine.

Move over, Peach! Put me in his hot tub any day. ;p

:phone:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I was at a 3 day long smashfest yesterday, I played a lot of Falco's which was really helpful, the matchup practice, much needed. I'm getting pissed of at people telling me to play someone better, or pick up a high tier main though..

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
people will tell you that because they want to see you do well/cause upsets or place consistently

that's usually the case, when people know you're a pretty decent player.

i remember vex told me that people always used to tell him to use someone better when he used bowser because he's a smart player and deserves a better character that allows him to implement himself.

it's not uncommon, that's basically what im saying

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
There's absolutely nothing wrong with playing the character you enjoy and love, but don't expect to get that far with a character that is proven to be bad.

When people say you should play a better character, it's more of a compliment because they're saying you would do better with a better character and that Bowser is just holding you back.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Use Bowser when you feel like being a boss.

Use someone else when you feel like, ya know, actually having a chance.

B!squick

Smash Master
Has everyone been keeping up with the drama in the Best Vids of Each Character thread? I liked how even the mods were participating in being off topic. That's... kinda bad.

B!squick

Smash Master
Is everybody getting psyched for the up coming trial? On May 23 we get to find out if former Infinity Ward employees (Modern Warfare 2) will be getting a large sum of money from Activision. I foresee West and Zampella winning (which could have a major effect on the next COD) as well the Infinity Ward Employee Group winning.

If you haven't heard, Activision thought the heads of IW were cheating on them and fired them as well withholding royalties because they were conveniently fired just before the end of the fiscal year.

Then, they threatened to withhold bonuses from other IW employees if they left (wonder why they'd threaten such thing if they were in the right...). They left. They didn't get paid. And thus lawsuit number 2 was born and scheduled for the same day.

Between murdering Guitar Hero and the music game genre as a whole through over saturation and gutting the producer of a game that made them really good money... I really can't see how anyone can do business with them. Sure, they've got money, but there's only so many times someone can pay you to eat ****. Or, in the case of Infinity Ward, not get paid and eat ****.

B!squick

Smash Master
Brink is... an okay game. I love the customization and how the different classes work (even though my idiot team mates don't seem to realize you get way more experience points reviving allies). Everything else could be better. AI is complete garbage. Maps are linear and somehow confusing at the same time. Campaign is stupid. Needs more work. I'd give Brink 2 a try if it came out.

That is all.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
I don't know if anyone finds this important or not but Ixis has found me apparently, so I guess he is alive. The only question is if our time zones will work out for talking...lol

speaking of which, do you guys keep in touch with him or were you as confused as I was?

Flayl

Smash Hero
Yeah last contact I had with him was through Youtube comments (which I did because I was pretty sure he wasn't going to check out Smashboards).

He still hasn't done his interview!

D

Deleted member

I haven't been focusing much on Brawl as of late. It's all the fault of Mortal Kombat. :awesome:

But I've been thinking about playing wifi to get back in the swing of things. I'd actually really love to play a good Bowser...never have before. Or maybe there are some Bowsers planning on attending School is in Session 5?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hehe, I played Wi-Fi for a week and then got injured. XD

Speaking of, my arms are soooo much better now. I should be good to go in June.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Strained my forearms due to too much time screenwriting and animating while keeping my arms in the same position.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
yeah. i don't get back to a working wii until june 2nd and even then i have to deal with ACT's & SAT II's for the first 2 weeks.

uh...kingkong is usually on every other day so if you wanna get in touch with him, get at him on aim or something like that auspher

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hi Bowsers. I played KingKong in epic dittos on Wi-Fi. He cp'd me to Rc game 3 and won. Lulzy.

If Diddy and Snake were removed from this game then I'd re-main Bowser (Reason I quit him to begin with cause of nades and nanerz), but ohs wells :awesome:.

Top Bottom