• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you pay to make Wifi Better?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I was thinking about it with my friend while playing halo3 online. If Nintendo had us make a 1-time payment to make Wi-Fi better, Would you?

I'm going to say if it was like 40-50 bucks for a relatively lagless and a total input lagless wifi, I would do it yes.

Kief

Smash Ace
we should make this thread crazy huge with responses and send the link to nintendo. once they see all the money they'd get they'd have to at least consider it. ;)

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
we should make this thread crazy huge with responses and send the link to nintendo. once they see all the money they'd get they'd have to at least consider it. ;)
actuallly that is a good idea :) that'd be sweet, if they don't listen to that then F them lol, then we sign a petetion :)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Online tournaments wouldn't be pushed aside if there wasnt any lag.

Frozt

Smash Apprentice
Yes I would pay, yes it's a prety good idea but I doubt that would happen, but it could happen... I'm just a half empty glass kind of guy.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Haha your still a guy, and as a guy you have the option of saying that nintendo should turn down the suck and make a better wifi :)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I would give my second favorite shirt for it to be better.

Kief

Smash Ace
Haha your still a guy, and as a guy you have the option of saying that nintendo should turn down the suck and make a better wifi :)
yeah but when we send it to them, change the '40-50' part to like a 20 lol. they may make it more but we might as well start low ;)

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Yep, I'm in too. Thing is it's highly dependent on respective connections as well. I wish internet as a whole in north America was improved. I really wonder how much nintendo can actually do about making their wi-fi better. I've never played xbox live, how are the fighting games online?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
never playednthose online either. but imagine halo 3, mass number of people, large 3D map and barely any lag. seems liek nintendo can do a bit better

MuttonBasher

Smash Apprentice
No more than $5 a month would be all Nintendo would need. That's relatively cheap, and even the slightest improvement in lag would go a long way. But unfortunately, I believe it will be at least 4 more years before Nintendo gets it right.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about that, too. And the Wifi we have now is exceptional for free Wifi. If Nintendo made two Wifi's, one you pay for and one you don't, then I would be perfectly content with the Wifi I have now, so yes, I would pay ot make it better.

Kief

Smash Ace
I was thinking about that, too. And the Wifi we have now is exceptional for free Wifi. If Nintendo made two Wifi's, one you pay for and one you don't, then I would be perfectly content with the Wifi I have now, so yes, I would pay ot make it better.
you just explained why you wouldnt pay, then said you would...
im confuzzled...

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
It would have to be monthly though. Once they got all our money those cretins would take the money and forget upkeep.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
have your parents buy it for you ;)

btw you're signature rules! :laugh:
They would get annoyed by it... Maybe. Is XBox Live >>>>>>>>> Nintendo WFC only true because you have to pay for it? Hmmm.............

And thanks. :chuckle: Never changing this baby.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
No question yes. As long as they work on the wifi first instead of doing stuff like add netflix support and stuff. That can come later or never

Top Bottom