• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst looking character?

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Just tell who and why. By worst looking I mean the character that seems to have the least amount of beauty. Worst graphics. Least amount of work put into a character. Things like that.

I'd say, Captain Falcon, ain't so cool no more. The scarf was a bad move. And nothing was reallt added to make him cooler. Not much extra detail...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Walmar.
AKA fusion of Wario and Olimar.
AKA Walmart. =D

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
In Melee it was DK & Marth.
Brawl... nobody, really.
Maybe Marth again but that's just I can't stand the flippin' guy.

EvonJ

Smash Cadet
Game and watch. It's just the nature of his character to not be graphically that great.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
It took this long for people to say "Game & Watch"? I'm amazed xD

Never liked the looks of Captain Falcon, but that's because I don't like his many muscles :/

In terms of worst graphics: Game & Watch and maybe Yoshi too (he's changed his looks as it seems, or maybe I'm just imagining things). Other than that, I don't see what's wrong graphic wise with the other characters.

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
I personally think its Falco's new design. They changed Fox for the better, but Falco looks like some kind of kind of abomination of science. At the same time, Wario isn't exactly handsome. But, like I said, for me it would be Falco.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
The first thing that popped into my mind when I read the thread title was Wario and GaW... But I just want to say Pit cuz I hate that guy.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Pit. Just look at his feet, they look way too big and...bleh.

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Now, remember characters that are meant to be low grade, like Game & Watch, still somehow have that look, that makes me think, good job nintendo, you did your best. Like with pikachu and Jiggs, how they have that shadow on them, because they're round-ish. It's so hard to change them anymore, that I applaud Nintendo for doing as good as they did. I was more looking for characters that seem like Nintendo didn't even try on. Like, Falco. He looks retarted.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
ehem. I think Yoshi look fabulous. Anyways I'd say game&watch. He was purposly made 2d.

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
captain falcon?hes the manliest
i'd say marth he looks like a girl
Marth was intended by Nintendo (or rather, the makers of Fire Emblem) to BE a girl. However, when Mishimoto found out he was all like, NO THAT WOULD KILL OUR MALE FANBASE, BLAAHH!!!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Marth was intended by Nintendo (or rather, the makers of Fire Emblem) to BE a girl. However, when Mishimoto found out he was all like, NO THAT WOULD KILL OUR MALE FANBASE, BLAAHH!!!
Err...if he was intended to be a girl...

it would increase the male fanbase.

Why do you think we FE fans play those games? For strategy? Please.

Who is Mishimoto? I couldn't find anything on Google.

Anyways, I just can't stand Wario's WarioWare form. It's like the Mid-Life Crisis version of Wario, complete with a motorcycle.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
WHAT THE **** AT CAPTAIN FALCON LOOKING THE WORST? D:
He wins every beauty contest going.
For the worst...Wolf? The gay biker look doesn't do it for me.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Captain Falcon. He could have looked a lot better. I'm also not a big fan of Falco (he doesn't looks so tough anymore) or Wario.

Top Bottom