• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst looking character?

Imperial Dark

Smash Cadet
I don't know.

None of them really look that bad... Game & Watch is suppose to look like that...

I guess I'll go with the Pikmin. Not Olimar. Just the Pikmin.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Zero Suit Samus.
jk

Bramble

Smash Cadet
You haven't said the ugliest yet!

Way to go Smashboards -_-
You can do it Smashboards -_-"

Hint: He is really ****ing annoying.

Come on!

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
why do ppl think yoshi looks worse? he actually looks like hes supposed to in this game...

i think well Wario is ugliest obviously heh
worst designed is hard to say b/c they are generally good...Fox still looks weird to me though

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
By far, not the ugliest, but, I prefer Sheik's Melee costume to Brawl's.
Same with Fox, Falco, Ganon, Mario, Puff, Link, and Samus.

Also some one responded to my post about how Fox is ugly and they said because he was too realistic?
That's not why I think.
It's just the shape of his head and his fur color.
His fur is brown instead of gold (personal Preference)
but his head makes him look more like a cat (taller and flatter) than the dog (Foxes are related) he is supposed to be.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I honestly think Ganondorf looked and sounded better in melee, but nintendo did a really good job making all characters possible to look at at least, i just think Ganon qualifies the least in that case.

The H Kid

Original
I honestly think Ganondorf looked and sounded better in melee, but nintendo did a really good job making all characters possible to look at at least, i just think Ganon qualifies the least in that case.

Sig worthy.

And why do people not like how CF looks?

Top Bottom