• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Fox Color?

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
First off I use ORANGE Fox, not RED Fox. It's Orange, how can you think that it is Red? There's an obvious difference and in this case it is clearly O R A N G E. Here I even brought a color wheel for the color inept. The worst fox in my opinion though is Purple/Blue Fox, Ugly!

unknown522

Some guy
blue sucks.

red too (even though red is my favorite color, it sucks on fox)

First off I use ORANGE Fox, not RED Fox. It's Orange, how can you think that it is Red? There's an obvious difference and in this case it is clearly O R A N G E. Here I even brought a color wheel for the color inept. The worst fox in my opinion though is Purple/Blue Fox, Ugly!

w/e, the color is used in red team

4 Aces

Smash Ace
im currently stuck between white and blue fox
i like them both
Yeah, same here. I play as white more though. I'm not a very big fan of green or red/orange fox. They're alright colors, but I like the other two more.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Orange Fox isn't particularly ugly or anything but he's probably the worst colour, thinking about it. Boots are sort of meh and those are what you're using to hit people most of the time.

Purple is really gay though so if you're not into a somewhat feminine palette you may dislike him.

Tero.

Smash Champion
Iuno, I think some of the costume colours in Brawl are good. I wouldn't mind the black one...or that sexy *** red one.
yeah melee Fox with brawl colors would be cool probably...
Brawl Fox sux balls >_>

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Here's the thing with brawl. They put all the kick *** novelty **** into it and made the game itself horrible.

So its like:

-HUGE soundtrack. There are so many good songs. Star Wolf themee

-Most characters have like 5 costumes to choose from...and they are all designed pretty **** well

-Creative level builds

Then its like:

-Bad physics engine

-Lack of Combos (see above)

-Movement feels choppy and limited

-Slow as **** (compared to melee at least)

-No push/pull or punish game. eg. Read a roll but it doesn't matter because they spam more rolls then camp you and ledge-stall with the awesome ledge game. Which reminds me...

-Ledge is really gay

Alright thats enough brawl bashing.

But if we put the good parts of brawl into a new version of melee I don't think it would be half-bad.

CandyAppleBlueCherry

Smash Cadet
Orange Fox is meh. Yellow boots are ugly, and the purple scarf/collar just doesn't match whatsoever.

Now kicking someone in the face with pink boots... is just satisfying. :D

To quote a hilarious (but bad) yoshi player I know: "SUCK DEM PINK BOOTS *****!". Same idea.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why but orange fox looks the best by far.

Green fox is secondary (probably because green's my favourite colour), with white coming in third.

Purple/blue fox looks horrid.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Orange Fox is meh. Yellow boots are ugly, and the purple scarf/collar just doesn't match whatsoever.

Now kicking someone in the face with pink boots... is just satisfying. :D

To quote a hilarious (but bad) yoshi player I know: "SUCK DEM PINK BOOTS *****!". Same idea.
Lol. Wearing pink boots isn't nearly as embarrassing as getting beaten by someone with pink boots.

fox219

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why but orange fox looks the best by far.

Green fox is secondary (probably because green's my favourite colour), with white coming in third.

Blue/purple is the best!

fox219

Smash Journeyman
oh well, it's just your opinion. can't do anything about it

j00t

Smash Champion
Here's the thing with brawl. They put all the kick *** novelty **** into it and made the game itself horrible.

So its like:

-HUGE soundtrack. There are so many good songs. Star Wolf themee

-Most characters have like 5 costumes to choose from...and they are all designed pretty **** well

-Creative level builds

Then its like:

-Bad physics engine

-Lack of Combos (see above)

-Movement feels choppy and limited

-Slow as **** (compared to melee at least)

-No push/pull or punish game. eg. Read a roll but it doesn't matter because they spam more rolls then camp you and ledge-stall with the awesome ledge game. Which reminds me...

-Ledge is really gay

Alright thats enough brawl bashing.

But if we put the good parts of brawl into a new version of melee I don't think it would be half-bad.
There can NEVER be enough Brawl bashing. Let it continue!

Also, purple Fox is ugly. White Fox ftw!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Green > Purple > Orange = White

Green has best colours. It's overused but it's still the best. Purple is nice, but kind of feminine. Orange is sort of tacky and White is just sort of plain. Yellow rubber boots, additionally, are unattractive.

Just my IMHO.

None of them are bad though.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You can forget about ever teaming with me then >=[

I like all of Fox's colors. I didn't like the purple costume at first, but it's a delicate acquired taste, plus it's cute =3 Not a big fan of Red/Orange Fox, but it's still alright.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I dislike red fox.

Purple Fox is the best, though. DA BOOTS

Top Bottom