• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Fox Color?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I know it's very irrelevant.

I don't care.

It's an argument my friend and I always have.

Pick out of red, green, and blue/purple: which Fox is worst.

White Fox doesn't count, since that's chosen so frequently, and my friend and I don't usually touch on that.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
i used green for a long time, but really got bored of it because everyone uses it haha
i've been using neutral for the last few months, mostly because its really rare haha
but now im settling on purple, i used it at the last tourny (UCLA7) and did really well. plus the purple boots really are too sexy

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I can't pick a bad one because I've seen pros in all colors. The one I use least, however, is orange. The others in order are green, blue, and white. I might start using blue more, though. Too many green Foxes, like you guys said.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I've just discovered I play worst with purple. When I play with orange I have god-like precision and priority powers.

orange all daaai.

edit: PC also uses this colour. :D

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Despite the OP saying not to talk about white fox, I still think it is the worst color. Green is the second worst.

I like orange and purple fox though.

Tero.

Smash Champion
All of Fox colors are fkcin awesome compared to other chars.
I use orange in real matches and random colors in random friendlies.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
I usually play white fox. My friend who mains him uses green.

Fox is the only character I play without using red, tho.

Top Bottom