• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World>USA in smash?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
People will always stay ignorant. I/some people know about Japan's best, so there's no need to showcase them, haha.
With an attitude like that there's no wonder some people are kept in the dark regarding Japan. "Oh I know about them, so there's no need to show everyone." If you think people are ignorant, isn't it better to make sure everyone knows?

Kole

Smash Lord
The top players of North America, Europe, and Japan are at around the same level I think

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
brood lost to dabuz and jash today
We already knew that he had a problem with the ditto (Logic 2-0ed him at Apex in a friendly) and Logic has a theory that the Japanese don't know how to deal with camping. Makes sense that he lost to two campers ^_^

Vega4

Smash Ace
brood lost to dabuz and jash today
Videos??

Check this Japanese Diddy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy-Af37oqNo&feature=related

He is ADHD level.... What do you think??
If he is, then this is something to worry about. I mean, I have seen a lot of japanese brawl lately, but I had come to the conclusion that they have great player in some characters, but they hadn't a Diddy as good as ADHD neither a MK as good as m2k... but, if they also have top level players with dominant characters like MK and Diddy...

It looks that there is a lot of work to do if US really want to beat the japanese...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Videos??

Check this Japanese Diddy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy-Af37oqNo&feature=related

He is ADHD level.... What do you think??
If he is, then this is something to worry about. I mean, I have seen a lot of japanese brawl lately, but I had come to the conclusion that they have great player in some characters, but they hadn't a Diddy as good as ADHD neither a MK as good as m2k... but, if they also have top level players with dominant characters like MK and Diddy...

It looks that there is a lot of work to do if US really want to beat the japanese...
Wow, that's actually a really good Diddy

I also heard the Japanese got good at using bananas (I mean all players), so it's probably harder for Japanese Diddys than American ones.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Saturday in NJ. Other recent losses were Sunday in NY
Videos pleaseee.

EDIT:
I founded the vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-d3Kl52Fec

M2K said here that he had a problem with Diddys, but is the same thing that happend when we talk about MK... TODAY IN US the only one that ***** with MK is M2K and the only one that ***** with Diddy is ADHD...

But this last tournament, with Brood vs ADHD in WF and GF proves something, M2K doesn't have a Diddy problem, he has a ADHD problem, the same problem that has Brood and that also has everyone that has match aganist ADHD... so, seriously, when are we going to start to talk about this, is ADHD better than M2K??

Vega4

Smash Ace
No, m2k definitely has a diddy problem. Anti 3-0d adhd the following day at the tourney that brood got 7th
Another Diddy (no ADHD, no Gnes) that has beat M2K or at least put him in a hurry...?

Vega4

Smash Ace
Has another diddy even gotten the chance? Genuinely curious; it's very possible that other Diddy's just get filtered out before they reach him
That's even better that what I just said.
In tournaments, I have only seen 2 high level Diddys, ADHD and Gnes. So it's not a Diddys problem at all...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
That's even better that what I just said.
In tournaments, I have only seen 2 high level Diddys, ADHD and Gnes. So it's not a Diddys problem at all...
Actually, it wouldn't be better - he may very well have a Diddy problem and just doesn't fight enough other good Diddys for the pattern to show

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

Vega4

Smash Ace
Actually, it wouldn't be better - he may very well have a Diddy problem and just doesn't fight enough other good Diddys for the pattern to show
I get your point, but, that would be like saying: "I have a Metaknight problem because I lose aganist M2K..."
That's not having a problem with the character, that's having a problem with the player because he is a great player...

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
But M2K is a great player too. He doesn't have problems with lots of other great players. And it's more than one person. It's not an ADHD problem or a Gnes problem, it's a problem with the character. If that makes sense.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
I am no longer going to count myself as USA. I'm not representing you guys anymore.

**** USA

I have a lot more respect for Japan and other countries now by comparison.
Wow, I just noticed this. Haha! That made my day.

M2K, did you even consider that maybe there is a reason everyone turned against you? No, of course not. More crying from you is just par for the course. I'm happy about your decision, though - you could never properly represent someone like me anyway.

Top Bottom